Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
Thank you khan82 Bhai for the advice. It cleared a lot of my thoughts. Inshallah we will here good news soon. I am praying for all of the active members and a general prayer for everyone too.

Wow I leave for a few hours and so many pages to read from. Aaj sab jag gaye hain. :D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
wish he was here said:
Thank you khan82 Bhai for the advice. It cleared a lot of my thoughts. Inshallah we will here good news soon. I am praying for all of the active members and a general prayer for everyone too.

Wow I leave for a few hours and so many pages to read from. Aaj sab jag gaye hain. :D
Ladies ki mehfil jami thee kya kahien ab :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Harper government falls — Canadians going to polls

The Harper government has been defeated in the House of Commons on a non-confidence motion supported by the opposition, setting the stage for a federal election in early May.

Congratulations. Sub ko aap ke friend Jatt ki tarif se Milk & Jaleebies.
good news so we gotta vote again in May. So ppl wat do u think will happen to the cases already in progress at CHC-Islamabad??? Since there's no more KENNY!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be CHC-I staff will be cheering too with this news as they may be tired of being following & practising too many rules & policies from Kenny. ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
May be CHC-I staff will be cheering too with this news as they may be tired of being following & practising too many rules & policies from Kenny. ;D
ITs a possibility...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
no , like i mean seriously people....jokes aside! wats gonna happen to all of the cases??

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
no , like i mean seriously people....jokes aside! wats gonna happen to all of the cases??
Who knows?? We will find out if they change anything if at all regarding immigration...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
If you don't want to send an email, you don't have to. You only need file number because you gotta quote it if you are sending anything to them either via fax, email or post.
Thanks dude ... If thats the case, I would have to request the file # for communication purposes.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think immigrations rules will remain the same untill atleast May 2011 when the newly elected Govt take incharge and It will depend on them If they want to make any change.

Kam iz kam JK tu gya na her community ke loog iss se tang thay.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panghali gets no parole for 15 years
Mukhtiar Panghali has been sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole for 15 years in the murder of his pregnant wife Manjit.

Panghali was convicted of second-degree murder last month for killing 30-year-old Manjit, then burning her body in South Delta.BC

http://www.bclocalnews.com/news/118666454.html

Maan gaye tuhano sardar G & G rakh oye Chachu JK who still process their cases very fast so that yaha aa ke phr 2no kaam jari rahe.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Pakistani intelligence agent who worked in Pakistan against “the menace of terrorism” cannot live in Canada because his work has been deemed espionage by the courts, even though he likely did the same work as a CSIS agent.

In upholding the immigration decision this week, the Federal Court of Canada noted that although it is a lawful distinction, it may be a hypocritical one.

Danish Haroon Peer has been fighting to move to Canada since 2004, sponsored by his Canadian wife. They were married in Pakistan in 2002 and have three Canadian-born children. He is now living in Dubai.

When Mr. Peer applied for residency in Canada, he disclosed his employment with several of Pakistan’s intelligence agencies, including the Corps of Military Intelligence (CMI) and its Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI) from 1995 to 2004. Canada’s High Commission in Islamabad flagged that as a possible source of inadmissibility.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act does not allow people who have engaged in an act of espionage or an act of subversion against a democratic government status in Canada.

Mr. Peer told officials of his domestic intelligence gathering activities “directed towards protecting Pakistan’s armed forces personnel and nation in general from the menace of terrorism.”

But in notes produced afterwards by Canadian officials, a visa officer said Mr. Peer admitted gathering intelligence information on Indian, Israeli and U.S. intelligence services present in Pakistan. The brief also said Mr. Peer mentioned Canada when discussing his work against “hostile governments and intelligence agencies.”

His application for permanent residency status was refused.

When rejecting the application a visa officer stated that “both institutions are involved in intelligence and counterintelligence activities that target the intelligence agencies and governments of other countries including Canada.”

Mr. Peer appealed the decision, saying what he did was no different from any other legitimate intelligence service of Canada or other Western democracy. He said it was not espionage, but rather legal and accepted domestic intelligence gathering to protect his country’s citizens.

“The applicant relies on the doctrine of equivalency for the proposition that if his activities are no different than the lawful activities of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) in Canada then they should not constitute espionage,” court documents say.

Even so, his claim was refused.

The government argued that it is a semantic distinction between “intelligence gathering” and “espionage.”

“How CSIS conducts its activities in Canada, and what it is authorized to do, is entirely irrelevant to interpreting Parliament’s intention in drafting the inadmissibility provisions found within the [Immigration and Refugee Protection] Act,” wrote Justice Russel W. Zinn in his decision, that was upheld this week in the Federal Court of Appeal.

“Perhaps it is hypocritical for Parliament to permit CSIS to undertake certain activities and then determine that a foreigner who does the same thing in his own country is inadmissible to Canada, or there may be valid reasons for denying admission to foreign intelligence agents (retired or otherwise) who swear oaths of secrecy and allegiance to other countries and then seek permanent residence in Canada.”

The Federal Court of Canada ruled that “‘espionage’ does not have to have an illicit outcome as its goal.”

The appeals court agreed that a person can be deemed inadmissible to Canada for espionage even if the activities consist of intelligence-gathering activities that are legal in the country where they take place, do not violate international law and where there is no evidence of hostile intent against the persons who are being observed.

Mr. Peer’s appeal was dismissed. His only hope for coming to Canada now is to appeal to the minister of immigration directly.

His lawyers did not return phone calls yesterday.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hh2010 said:
salam to all, Alhumdulila i got my passport back with visa yesterday Allah ka shuker hei and knaeem bhai Inshallah u will b gettin urs today and every1 who's waiting for their passports Inshallah soon every1 wil have their passports back wid visa soon Inshallah and btw i send my passport on 2nd March.
tc
Slaam and Congratulations sister... for your passort.... Can you tell me please if TCS people called your husbnd to pick up passport or they delivered it at home... thanks... BTW your inbox is full delete some messages plz.. thanks