SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada22339 said:
hmm after 1 or 2 month this forum may be closed because of all 2009 and 2010 applicant got visa... :)
inshallah v soon
then everyone from 2009 and 2010 is invited to join our thread 2012 2013 applicants :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Let me break the silence.

By the Grace of the Almighty and most Merciful Allah, I got a call from CHC asking me to send in my passport along with two pictures and a covering letter urgently. The guy insisted that I send that in today so that they stamp my visa right after they receive the required documents.

I'm yet to get the PHEP and PPR. But the person told me not to be bothered about that, as they've got all the details like eye color and height already filled in my application. all they need is my passport.

Alhamdolillah! I just can't wait for my hubby to wake up so that i can share this news with him.

I wish all the rest of you also get the VISA soon, Inshallah.
See what i told you k it must be the misundertsanding of your lawyer and you will get good news soon :) i already wish you on other thread but yahan pe bhee ker deti hun Congrats a billion

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010

By the Grace of the Almighty and most Merciful Allah, I got a call from CHC asking me to send in my passport along with two pictures and a covering letter urgently. The guy insisted that I send that in today so that they stamp my visa right after they receive the required documents.

I'm yet to get the PHEP and PPR. But the person told me not to be bothered about that, as they've got all the details like eye color and height already filled in my application. all they need is my passport.

Alhamdolillah! I just can't wait for my hubby to wake up so that i can share this news with him.

woooooooooooooooow Mash Allahh congratsss sis .. M so happy for u ....see december 2012 bringing soooo many gooood newsss :)Ya Allah before 2013 every one get guuuuuud news Ameen

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Raymasood said:
nai iss ka matlab ha ka jiss bandy ka latter tha tcs wala wahan gaya uss ny kafy dafa knock kiya koye nai aya or kisy say pocha ka yah iss name ka banda ya bandy yahan ha to uss ko kisy nay bataya ho ga ka yah to yahan sy chala gaya ha ya kahy gaya howa ha to uss ny "Receivers premises closed" ka tag laga kar latter wapis rakh liya ha ka agar to kuch din tak koye a gaya to thek ha nai to latter wapis or us ny kisy ko yah massege be chora ho ga ka agar woh wapis aye to un sy kahye ga ka tcs office sy apna latter ly lain ...this is the all story
Thanks bro for detailed reply
thanks bro zia

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Goppy1, Mrs. Sam, Thanks a bunch! Inshallah you'll be with your spouses veryyyy soon.

Sabii, Mujgani, Don2; you all gave me a different perspective, or else I had just lost my cool! Thank you sooo much for your wishes, and I wish that you too get this surprize in this week, inshallah!

Don2, I forgave the lawyer already. After all us ki rozi roti ka maamla ha :D

Mahwigul, Micmac! I followed your advise, but, as expected, his phone was set to silent. :mad: I gave him a heavy dose today :D but all in all, he's just too happy, Mashallah! May Allah keep him and all of you very happy.

Canada22339 and Basilzaman, you're in my prayers, and this nightmare would soon change into the most beautiful reality of your life. Just a drop of patience, and all the happiness in the world would come running towards you, Inshallah.

All fellow forumers, you're a wonderful family to me. Stay blessed forever and ever and ever!

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Goppy1, Mrs. Sam, Thanks a bunch! Inshallah you'll be with your spouses veryyyy soon.

Sabii, Mujgani, Don2; you all gave me a different perspective, or else I had just lost my cool! Thank you sooo much for your wishes, and I wish that you too get this surprize in this week, inshallah!

Don2, I forgave the lawyer already. After all us ki rozi roti ka maamla ha :D

Mahwigul, Micmac! I followed your advise, but, as expected, his phone was set to silent. :mad: I gave him a heavy dose today :D but all in all, he's just too happy, Mashallah! May Allah keep him and all of you very happy.

Canada22339 and Basilzaman, you're in my prayers, and this nightmare would soon change into the most beautiful reality of your life. Just a drop of patience, and all the happiness in the world would come running towards you, Inshallah.

All fellow forumers, you're a wonderful family to me. Stay blessed forever and ever and ever!
hehehhe heavy dose ;)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
mn kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab ja skon ge apny hubby ke paaaaaaaaaaaaaassss :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
i feel like cryingggggggggggggggg .... i feel like shouting like a stupied
what the hell is this .. why is it taking too longggggggg

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
goppy1 said:
mn kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab ja skon ge apny hubby ke paaaaaaaaaaaaaassss :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Inshallah bohat jald. Hang in there, sis. It's almost there :)

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
Inshallah bohat jald. Hang in there, sis. It's almost there :)
dil bahut duhki ho raha hy kahan there lonely

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
goppy1 said:
i feel like cryingggggggggggggggg .... i feel like shouting like a stupied
what the hell is this .. why is it taking too longggggggg
I wish I could say more, I could do more. But all I can say is, sabr kro, Inshallah bohat jald yeh mushkil khatam ho jaey g.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish I could say more, I could do more. But all I can say is, sabr kro, Inshallah bohat jald yeh mushkil khatam ho jaey g.
Allah apne bandon ko he azmata ha ..... jus remember ...

happy holidays

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

congratulation .....

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
I wonder if CHC ISB sent out any Passports today? I checked for the next tracking number 23009849227 but its blank!
This is becoming so hopeless!
I dont know whether to laugh or cry LOL!

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Congratulations to all the members who have seen movement in their case & to the ones that got there Visa's.

I've been in Canada my entire life and one thing that I am sure about is that us Canadians do not like working the week of Christmas, it is a festive week and all employers & employees just enjoy the holidays until after New Years day. Then, back to normal working days.

So, I am assuming the next batch of passports will be sent out after the holidays are over. This is a guess, then again I hope I am wrong LOL!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Jinnah (DEC 25th), you were the best leader ever & wish you were still here!

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Personally, Pakistan should learn from this forum & read the suffering one has to be put through to get Canadian Immigration and/or Visas.

Pakistan should not easily issue Visa's or grant Immigration into Pakistan to foreign countries too, they need to tighten up their Immigration system too.