+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

amm

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Salam too all

i have one qoustion . sinice yesterday my adress is gone i dont k now y
on Feb 15 2011 CIC said my file buckgroung chuck is done a nd my file is farwarded to Immigaration Officer
and My AOR is Sep 2009 .please help me .thanks

thanks

maryam101

Mar 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
AOR Received.
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
31-3-2010
Green Green said:
don't know but i got a letter

and they are asking all evidences

"jo on logoon k dada perdada ney khowab main dakhey they na wo yaad ker k wo b maang rahey hain kameney"
hmmmm dats strange...didnt u give them all evidences with the supplimentary form when u got ur AOR??? if they are asking for more evidences then it means they r having doubts on smthings. i would advise u dat provide them with evidences of all sorts like telephone bills, email, chat,sms, joint accounts or any other money transfer receipts,wedding cards, gifts etc...

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amm said:
Salam too all

on Feb 15 2011 CIC said my file buckgroung chuck is done a nd my file is farwarded to Immigaration Officer

thanks

HI AMM,

Nice to know this news. This is really very good news indeed. Soon your Husband will get PPR request. Can you please share your complete time line along with medical status.

Thanks

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A tsunami warning has been issued for the entire Pacific basin except for the mainland United States and Canada following a huge earthquake that hit Japan on Friday, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said. It said that among the countries for which a tsunami warning is in effect are: Russia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia and Peru.

The biggest earthquake to hit Japan in 140 years struck the northeast coast on Friday, triggering a 10-metre tsunami that swept away everything in its path, including houses and cars.

By 0800 GMT there had been no reports of a serious tsunami hitting anywhere beyond Japan.

"A tsunami is a series of waves and the first wave may not be the largest," the center said. "The threat can continue for many hours as multiple waves arrive."

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
maryam101 said:
hmmmm dats strange...didnt u give them all evidences with the supplimentary form when u got ur AOR??? if they are asking for more evidences then it means they r having doubts on smthings. i would advise u dat provide them with evidences of all sorts like telephone bills, email, chat,sms, joint accounts or any other money transfer receipts,wedding cards, gifts etc...
Every thing is submitted already but they are continually piss off me

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
godisgreat said:
A tsunami warning has been issued for the entire Pacific basin except for the mainland United States and Canada following a huge earthquake that hit Japan on Friday, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said. It said that among the countries for which a tsunami warning is in effect are: Russia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia and Peru.

The biggest earthquake to hit Japan in 140 years struck the northeast coast on Friday, triggering a 10-metre tsunami that swept away everything in its path, including houses and cars.

By 0800 GMT there had been no reports of a serious tsunami hitting anywhere beyond Japan.

"A tsunami is a series of waves and the first wave may not be the largest," the center said. "The threat can continue for many hours as multiple waves arrive."
Allah Ho Akbar
Astagfarullah Astagfarullah Astagfarullah

ya Allah Reham

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Green Green said:
spouse bolay tu person who is in canada
spouse means shareek-e-hayaat

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Green Green said:
don't know but i got a letter

and they are asking all evidences

"jo on logoon k dada perdada ney khowab main dakhey they na wo yaad ker k wo b maang rahey hain kameney"
can you share what evidence they asked from you? so that we may give you some better suggestions

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amm said:
Salam too all

thanks
Don't worr about your address... you will be receiving your PPR withn week or two.. Congratulations!

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
:eek: i was little busy green green r u hubby in pakistan ?
Green Green said:
i realy miss you dear sameer811 kider thay aap itney time say

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
hiii any body wnts free call to canada from internet ?

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
knaeem said:
can you share what evidence they asked from you? so that we may give you some better suggestions
E-Emails Exchanged before marriage

sponsor's possport complete photo copy

orginal nikah nama

updated selection cerificate

call records, emails, chat logs, post marriage pictures, greeting cards, money transfer receipts ect.

M

maximus391

OMG i just got the letter from embassy but i am not at home right now.... Will be home in 3-4 hours pata nahe kya hai us main :S