Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
CanPak05 said:
We didnt receive the new GCMS format notes. I still received the old format CAIPS where the BFD is written on multiple pages.

Currently description is: Paper File Sent To: REG BF File To: WVR on 06-11-2012.

What does REG mean?
REG means Registry. It is a part of the immigration file procedures. I don't know what exactly this place is, but my file was sent to registry after every time it was reviewed. So i guess this is a place where the files lie idle until further action is taken. wvr is the interview waived group.

And as far as Pakistan Post is concerned, it delivers a registered letter within pakistan in a day or two. In Islamabad I get the letter a day after it is posted.

But for some reason, in each of the letters I got there was a gap of at least two weeks from the day they were written to the day they were despatched. If they wrote a letter on 26th oct., they might have not even posted that yet.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
sweetgrl896 said:
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Under what heading is written the BFD for wvr, if you don't mind me asking? on my gcms notes, the BFD mentioned after my file was grouped to wvr was in July, but my file was never reviewed on that day. In fact, my file hadn't been reviewed since June.
[qoute]

lonley my file was in wvr since august and my first officer review date was 20th august but due to no medical update they had not done any review now they write in caips the bfd is 6th nov but no heading is mention.
i think its in decision making officer review cux our mp make inquiry in october and told us that my file is in dmo review..... i wish it will over soon and i got my ppr ameen
Okay, Inshallah you will get your PPR soon. Inshallah I wil get my PPR soon. Inshallah everyone here would get their PPRs soon.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
misrable said:
Allah ka lak lak shukar hai, me and my hubby landed yesterday.... :) :) :) :)
they did not ask any question from my hubby, only asked for landing paper...lol
i had some dairy products, islamabad airport they didnt care, but in pearson airport they took away all the dairy products
Enjoy your great new beginning, and pray for all of us that we get to say similar stuff soon.

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
Okay, Inshallah you will get your PPR soon. Inshallah I wil get my PPR soon. Inshallah everyone here would get their PPRs soon.
INSHALLAH very soon....

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
CanPak05 said:
We didnt receive the new GCMS format notes. I still received the old format CAIPS where the BFD is written on multiple pages.

Currently description is: Paper File Sent To: REG BF File To: WVR on 06-11-2012.

What does REG mean?
REG = Registry ( They issue and update medical's)

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetgrl896 said:
ur right 2011 ky bohat sary cases esy han jinka kaam even 9 months my bhi hua hy r hm 2010 waly still waiting.....
You're so right about that Raymasood. Bs dua ha, or yeh yaqeen k jo b ho ra ha woh Allah ki marzi or un ka plan k mutabiq ho ra ha. wrna to yeh 2.5 saal pta ni kasay guzartay.
just wanna tell you that i added jeson kenny in face book and twitter and his Email..i don't care what he do but trust me i said on his every post about time line of CHC islamabad and why the cases of 2010 are still pending i don't care either he sees my post or not but i will send him until time line problem not solved because i can't stand in unfair game its just not for me for every person who is suffering with me i have to relies him even he ignore.... i believe one day if i will face him in Canada i will speak front of him about his unfair game or any conservative party person i will meet i will speak ...that you guys never say that you follow the right law if you follow then you must be do "first come first served" trust me i will speak against them....or if they don't give me visa then i will defiantly send them a latter to every one about wasting my time and money in this procedure ... i know some people will say me you are wrong they don't care..i will say i don't care they listen me or not but i do....... not just for me for those people.... that don't give there future is in some lazy jerks hand....they are the laziest people on earth...

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Raymasood said:
just wanna tell you that i added jeson kenny in face book and twitter and his Email..i don't care what he do but trust me i said on his every post about time line of CHC islamabad and why the cases of 2010 are still pending i don't care either he sees my post or not but i will send him until time line problem not solved because i can't stand in unfair game its just not for me for every person who is suffering with me i have to relies him even he ignore.... i believe one day if i will face him in Canada i will speak front of him about his unfair game or any conservative party person i will meet i will speak ...that you guys never say that you follow the right law if you follow then you must be do "first come first served" trust me i will speak against them....or if they don't give me visa then i will defiantly send them a latter to every one about wasting my time and money in this procedure ... i know some people will say me you are wrong they don't care..i will say i don't care they listen me or not but i do....... not just for me for those people.... that don'jt give there futur

e is in some lazy jerks hand....they are the laziest people on earth...
ur right raymasood they r lazy jerks with narrow thinking but we have to suffer this pain only for our family. Our family is there how can we live without husband/ wife????
Have faith on ALLAH PAK INSHALLAH he will listen our prayers soon and this wait and pain will be over
mey sochti thi bs mai hi esi hun jo is process sy tang hun r agr mjhy moqa mily to my ek bar jesson keeny ko suna skon bt ap bhi ho.... Kya kr skty han hamara sab sy bra qasoor yehi hy ky hum pakistani hain.....

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetgrl896 said:
ur right raymasood they r lazy jerks with narrow thinking but we have to suffer this pain only for our family. Our family is there how can we live without husband/ wife????
Have faith on ALLAH PAK INSHALLAH he will listen our prayers soon and this wait and pain will be over
mey sochti thi bs mai hi esi hun jo is process sy tang hun r agr mjhy moqa mily to my ek bar jesson keeny ko suna skon bt ap bhi ho.... Kya kr skty han hamara sab sy bra qasoor yehi hy ky hum pakistani hain.....
is main mostly hath un logon ka ha jo wahan rahty to han but na hony ka baber.... chahy woh mare wife he kyun na ho ya kisy ka husband he kyun na ho...jahan tak main ny dakha or parha ha ka indians whan itny strong communities main ha ka us ny pechly dino un ki time line barhany ki koshesh ki to tamam indian ny kaha ka india ki time line ko nai barhana warna ham ap ka against vote karin gye or indian MP ny to cabinet chorny ka ah diya tha un ko pata ha ka jitny zayada log yahan ayein gye ham utny he strong hon gye or pakistano ka yah hal ha ka itny apas main dor dor han ka koye kisy ka liye awaz he nai uthata so they don't care ...yar even indian have more fraud case in marriage and hit list par han lakin un ki community itny strong ha ka koye bat he nai kar sakta or ham bichary apny logon sy fair nai han or jo pakistani wahan kisy position main ha woh itna matlaby ho gya ha ka woh ham logon ki bat he nai karna chata woh kahta ho ga main seat par hun baki bar main jayin kasam sy mujy asa pakistani koye mil gaya na ussy to main ny itny sunany ha ka khud ko yah nai kahy ga ka i love pakistan ...agar woh pakistano ka liye khuch kar nai sakty to koye haq nai ha pakistan sy payar karny ka yarr mana ka fraud be han lakin majority is authority... majority main to nai kar rahy na us ko dakho...is waja sy main indian ko ak bat par appreciated karta hun woh apny majorty ka bary main sochty han or stand ho kar bat karty han ...ham basicaly start sy ak dary hoye nation ban chuky han or sari zindagy dar dar ka guzar dany ha...... mare kahayl main agar tamam wife and husbands ak ak Email her week main ak dafa usy karin or us main mention karin ka next time there will be no vote for you even not from us not from our family.... send this to your MP and jeson kanny dakhna kamino ki kursy hil jaty .... har admy ko un ki qamzory ka pata ha but yah karny sy be darty han ...at least main apny ap sy mutmin hun usy her bloge par har jaga ja kar mention karta hun ....email karta hun chay jo marzy ho or karta rahun ga....

Baki ALLAH ki madad hoye to ak din fix ho ga yah be...

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Raymasood said:
is main mostly hath un logon ka ha jo wahan rahty to han but na hony ka baber.... chahy woh mare wife he kyun na ho ya kisy ka husband he kyun na ho...jahan tak main ny dakha or parha ha ka indians whan itny strong communities main ha ka us ny pechly dino un ki time line barhany ki koshesh ki to tamam indian ny kaha ka india ki time line ko nai barhana warna ham ap ka against vote karin gye or indian MP ny to cabinet chorny ka ah diya tha un ko pata ha ka jitny zayada log yahan ayein gye ham utny he strong hon gye or pakistano ka yah hal ha ka itny apas main dor dor han ka koye kisy ka liye awaz he nai uthata so they don't care ...yar even indian have more fraud case in marriage and hit list par han lakin un ki community itny strong ha ka koye bat he nai kar sakta or ham bichary apny logon sy fair nai han or jo pakistani wahan kisy position main ha woh itna matlaby ho gya ha ka woh ham logon ki bat he nai karna chata woh kahta ho ga main seat par hun baki bar main jayin kasam sy mujy asa pakistani koye mil gaya na ussy to main ny itny sunany ha ka khud ko yah nai kahy ga ka i love pakistan ...agar woh pakistano ka liye khuch kar nai sakty to koye haq nai ha pakistan sy payar karny ka yarr mana ka fraud be han lakin majority is authority... majority main to nai kar rahy na us ko dakho...is waja sy main indian ko ak bat par appreciated karta hun woh apny majorty ka bary main sochty han or stand ho kar bat karty han ...ham basicaly start sy ak dary hoye nation ban chuky han or sari zindagy dar dar ka guzar dany ha...... mare kahayl main agar tamam wife and husbands ak ak Email her week main ak dafa usy karin or us main mention karin ka next time there will be no vote for you even not from us not from our family.... send this to your MP and jeson kanny dakhna kamino ki kursy hil jaty .... har admy ko un ki qamzory ka pata ha but yah karny sy be darty han ...at least main apny ap sy mutmin hun usy her bloge par har jaga ja kar mention karta hun ....email karta hun chay jo marzy ho or karta rahun ga....

Baki ALLAH ki madad hoye to ak din fix ho ga yah be...
indians ki ek bat hi to achi hy ky mil kr ek dosry ky bary mein sochty han r pakistani sochta hy ky koi hum sy aggy na nikal jay.....
koi kch nhi kr skta log to blkul nhi sab kch ALLAH PAK ky hath mein hy abto. so do pray INSHALLAH THIS process will b over soon and we all get our ppr ameen

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
sweetgrl896 said:
indians ki ek bat hi to achi hy ky mil kr ek dosry ky bary mein sochty han r pakistani sochta hy ky koi hum sy aggy na nikal jay.....
koi kch nhi kr skta log to blkul nhi sab kch ALLAH PAK ky hath mein hy abto. so do pray INSHALLAH THIS process will b over soon and we all get our ppr ameen
This is the single most depressing thing about the nation that we belong to! :( Why do Pakistanis have to be so disunited?

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
new day with new hopes ..
i wish and pray that this week bring us all good news...
chc ky zalimo abto visa dy do abto wait bhi nahi hota....

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Farhan1 said:
This is the single most depressing thing about the nation that we belong to! :( Why do Pakistanis have to be so disunited?
who knows..
its very terrible to wait for visa for long time.
this wait makes many things change.... i wish n pray that this tourcher will over soon and we will be reunited with our partners ameen.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Alhamdulilalah***** Alhamdulilalah*****Alhamdulilalah
I have passed my interview
My time line is

Category........: FAM/ Husband Case
Visa Office......: Islamabad
File Transfer to ISB: 21 April 2010
Med's Request: Feb 2011
Intervirew Queue: October 2010
Interivew: November 05, 2012
Remed's Request: November 05, 2012
Passport Req..: November 05, 2012

I would like to say thanks to all members

Interview Experience:
My interview was scheduled on 5th November 2012 at 9:00 am. I reached CHC at 8:30 am. There were 4 spouse cases including me ( 3 grils and myself). And we all are Nikah only case. Out of 4, 3 passed interview and one girl failed bc she donot have any contact proof with her hubby.
My interview started at 2:00 pm and finished 2:30 pm. Visa officer was really nice and jolly lady. At start she said that My name is Gloria and I will ask you question about your relationship with your wife. If u know the answer than please reply if you donot know just say I donot know. Anyways, she asked me your Nikah was celebrated on August 2009. I said yes. She said, you donot do Rukhstee. I said I have. And I have send proof to CHC on 5 October, and showed her TCS receipt. When she saw the Wallima pictures and our honey moon picture she was impressed and said to me that congratulations you have passed the interview and gave me PPR and Medical letter.

So my interview Queue brothers and sisters, Donot worry about Interview, its just a fun. Only order GCMS Notes and see the reason for interview.

Regards
Zia

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laliii said:
AOA ASALAM-ALIKUM

ALHUMDULIILA BY THE GRACE OF ALLAH I GOT MY PPR 2DAY @ EVENING.I M THANKFUL 2 ALL FORM MEMBER'S WHO SUPPORTED ME & KEEP

UPDATED 4 THE STATUS.SO HV A HAPPY WEEKEND. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

TKCARE ALLAH HAFIZ O NGIABAN,
YOUR'S TRULY
Hi All,

I wasn't feeling too well for the past few weeks. I just want to share with you that my husband got PPR the day Lalli got his (19th oct 2012). I am just waiting for the visa to be issued. I pray for all those who are waiting for PPR + Remeds. Wish you guys good luck.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
big congrats!!

BEENALI said:
Hi All,

I wasn't feeling too well for the past few weeks. I just want to share with you that my husband got PPR the day Lalli got his (19th oct 2012). I am just waiting for the visa to be issued. I pray for all those who are waiting for PPR + Remeds. Wish you guys good luck.