+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Email the representative that sent you the first GCMS notes. Usually they give you a direct line phone number as well if i remember correctly. If theres a phone number then call them. If you don't have a phone number, email that representative and tell him/her that you ordered GCMS notes 43 days ago and still havn't received it.
I donot have any representative.i just send it to their email attip email adress .i also called the number which starts from 613 but it says put your agent mail box numb.no idea what should i do.please tell me if you have any representative so i can call.i am soo worried.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mrs zawar said:
I donot have any representative.i just send it to their email attip email adress .i also called the number which starts from 613 but it says put your agent mail box numb.no idea what should i do.please tell me if you have any representative so i can call.i am soo worried.
Did you not receive them through email last time? Email is the quickest way to receive it.

Anyhow, you can contact Paquette Karine @ Karine.Paquette @ cic.gc.ca and ask her to send you an email copy of the GCMS notes as you didn't receive the mail copy yet.

Here is her number: Karine Paquette: (613) 954-5028

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Did you not receive them through email last time? Email is the quickest way to receive it.

Anyhow, you can contact Paquette Karine @ Karine.Paquette @ cic.gc.ca and ask her to send you an email copy of the GCMS notes as you didn't receive the mail copy yet.

Here is her number: Karine Paquette: (613) 954-5028
I call that numb dear it ask me for some agent mail box numb.i email it to her .no reply well i will call and email her again.thanks i will let you know.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
sweetgrl896 said:
lonley kabhi to hamy bhi visa mily ga INSHALLAH
yeah sweet sis, kabhi na kabhi to milay ga he :)
R.Mujgani said:
my due date was July 31st also n so far nothing not even remed or ppr anywhere :(
well, what can be said?

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Hey danny bro. I did send them through the email but still waiting .i call that numb which you provided it to me and i also email them but no reply.i donot know what is happening.now i also remember you gave me this numb. before as well. and at that time when i called that numb somebody answered the phone and also told me that when i am going to get thoes notes but this time this numb is asking for that person mail box numb.if you can try to call that numb and let me know please that would be appreciated.it looks like they are following CHC rules now.If you please let me know what else we can do.also want to let you know that i called their call centre as well they told me the 1800 numb i left their a message as well but no body call me back.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys help required :'(m

i expecting GCMS notes as i appied them on 10 sep but didnt recive them should i send them a email if yes on what email and what should i write to them

eid mubarak and thanks in advace

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mrs zawar said:
Hey danny bro. I did send them through the email but still waiting .i call that numb which you provided it to me and i also email them but no reply.i donot know what is happening.now i also remember you gave me this numb. before as well. and at that time when i called that numb somebody answered the phone and also told me that when i am going to get thoes notes but this time this numb is asking for that person mail box numb.if you can try to call that numb and let me know please that would be appreciated.it looks like they are following CHC rules now.If you please let me know what else we can do.also want to let you know that i called their call centre as well they told me the 1800 numb i left their a message as well but no body call me back.
Don't worry, they will call you back. If not then send you the GCMS notes next week.

Why didn't you check the option to be emailed when you ordered it ? It makes a lot more easier for them and you as well.

still_waiting

Oct 21, 2012
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Inshallah, Mahwigul. Dera dera mehrbani :)

Thanks for the kind words and may your guess be right, Inshallah.

It took me a long time to accept this reality- that i am still here when many people get their files processed in a year. But in the end, when you accept it as the will of Allah, everything seems to fall into place. Inshallah, whatever He has planned for us is far better than what we want for ourselves.
So True. This is a test of patience for some and Allah never wants anything bad for his servants. Inshallah if we stay patient, we will get twice the reward, one for keeping faith in Allah and staying patient and second, getting united with our spouse.

Here's a very famous dua that we can all pray. Read the meaning, its so touching and true.

ALLAHUMMA LA MANIA-LIMA ATAYTA VALA-MUTIA LIMA MANAATA WALA YANFAU JALZADDI MINKAL JADDU.
Meaning: "O Allah There is no preventer for what You give and no giver for what You prevent. Nor does the person of good fortune benefit without You."
May Allah help us all, give us patience and make us strong believers.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
still_waiting said:
So True. This is a test of patience for some and Allah never wants anything bad for his servants. Inshallah if we stay patient, we will get twice the reward, one for keeping faith in Allah and staying patient and second, getting united with our spouse.

May Allah help us all, give us patience and make us strong believers.
that is true We Believe in Allah swt and Insha'allah everything will happen as He wills and Insha'allah it will be a great reward ameen

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Don't worry, they will call you back. If not then send you the GCMS notes next week.

Why didn't you check the option to be emailed when you ordered it ? It makes a lot more easier for them and you as well.
I always click the option of emailing me.I did send them by email.I know mail will take another 4 or 5 day days i always email them but still nothing.I think their is some problem on their side.

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
dino5541 said:
Guys help required :'(m

i expecting GCMS notes as i appied them on 10 sep but didnt recive them should i send them a email if yes on what email and what should i write to them

eid mubarak and thanks in advace
I am also in the same situation as you .I applied on 11sep but did not get it yet.i was discussing this with danny bro. about it.

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
Lonely without my Hubby said:
Reading my GCMS notes. :D

My first BFD was in January 2012---- exactly a year after my app was received in PK.

They havent done anything on my app since June 2012

Criminality: not started
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started :D :D

I think I'll die laughing today
YA, NO NEWS IS BETTER THEN THAT!!!! I M NOT ORDERING THAT ANY TIME SOON!!! GOOD LUCK!!

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
EID MUBARAIK TO EVERY1

sweetgrl896

Oct 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
chc-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Med's Request
7-8-2012
Med's Done....
17-8-2012
Interview........
interview waived....so happy
Passport Req..
19th nov.
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAH VERY SOON IN NOVEMBER 2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH IN 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER. PLX ALLAH PAK HELP ME.
Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Eid Mubarik buddies! Enjoy your last lonely eid (inshallah) and make the best of this time you have to yourselves.

Sweetgirl and Ishaaq, Kher mubarik.

Sweetgirl, for a while, forget about your distance from your husband and value what you have at hand now, mashallah :)