26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
emanzaib said:
kasam se - you should send it 4-5 months later because right now your file is not going to reviewed for a while and in that time you don't want the police check to expire because I think police check expires in 6 months. So you should send it closer to the they are going to do your preliminary assessment - which I seeing is roughly around 7-8 months for the newer cases.. good luckj
That's what I was thinking (Didn't know that there was expiry date on police report but makes sense). So January 2013 is 7 months for me and will be the right time to send them Police report. Thank you Eman.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
medical costs 3550

sawera said:
hmmm in lahore ,how much extra to pay them.......... is medical fees RS 3,000.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
ha ha ha ..........quaid-e-azam zindabad...........bhai cic ko bhi rishwat dai do tore itna wait tu na karna pare :p
CIC Isb mai paisa chalta ha but ........ to do that u have to have really good link ............ and I did not had any links there ....... they dont take money openly ......... :p

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
PPR RECEIVED IN THE MONTH OF JULY 8) 8)

1- WARDA JAN 2011..................... PPR 6TH JULY
2- MISERABLE DEC 2010.................... PPR 9TH JULY
3- SAMA NOV 2010..................... PPR 12TH JULY 2012
4- SAWERA DEC 2010.................. PPR + REMDS 13TH JULY 2012

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
CIC Isb mai paisa chalta ha but ........ to do that u have to have really good link ............ and I did not had any links there ....... they dont take money openly ......... :p
Link hota tu is forum mai na hote :D

Altaf_kh

Jul 13, 2012
raptorsfan said:
I am totally down for a hunger strike. I have my sleeping bags ready too. Lets do the DHARNA. I am down.

Forget Baloo. I will stick to my statement about Baloo. I mean think about it. All of sudden he is on Islamabad thread and instead of providing some useful tips about immigration, he comes in when we talk about DHARNA.

I will face the camera, I will tell the world that CIC is violating human rights by keeping spouses apart for so long. I will tell the world that the most fraud is in India and China and their timeline is mere 4-6 months. Pakistanis have to suffer 2-2.5 years. I will tell the media that this is discrimination. I have done enough research on Jason Kenny and I know his background. He does favoritism with Indians. Go to and over there he talk about human rights all over the world and that he cares about human rights all over the world. I will also bring this up in the Media. Mr. Baloo dont talk about facing the Media, b/c I knew your next hit was going to be how are you going to face the media. You remind me of Zardari "Smart Politics". Its obvious that we are not going to just stand there and stay hungry. We are well prepared and know a lot about Mr. Jason, CIC and the process. I have spent tons of time researching about Kenny and about his past and found out it has to do with India and also why Parm Gill is his best bud.

I just need enough people here to actually come and we will make it happen.

Danny bro can you please give me the address of the CIC office. If no1 come I will protest alone.
Hello Bhai,

I totally agree with you, was there any action taken? I have been talking to some lawyers and consultants and mostly their opinion is that they want to slow down the entry of Pakistanis, mainly as they feel they have lot of kids ( which is good infact ) and ask for more welfare per kid, don't really bring in much and stick to odd jobs and corner stores. Indians on the other hand are more educated, have 1or 2 kids don't take too much welfare, have a larger community and more enterprising

I was dumbfounded and don't know what to do, I want to get married but can't wait for 2-3 years so I am forced to find someone here

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Altaf_kh said:
Hello Bhai,

I totally agree with you, was there any action taken? I have been talking to some lawyers and consultants and mostly their opinion is that they want to slow down the entry of Pakistanis, mainly as they feel they have lot of kids ( which is good infact ) and ask for more welfare per kid, don't really bring in much and stick to odd jobs and corner stores. Indians on the other hand are more educated, have 1or 2 kids don't take too much welfare, have a larger community and more enterprising

I was dumbfounded and don't know what to do, I want to get married but can't wait for 2-3 years so I am forced to find someone here
chaloo yahan pai he doond lo ..........wasai jitna tym yahan doond nai mai lagaoo gai ,itnai mai tu process bhi hojaey ga ;D

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
sawera said:
Allah Ka shukar hai mere mian ka re-medical aur ppr is Mubarak jumai wale din aya jumma Mubarak to all...... I have a question for medical they just have given 1 address so do he have to go n book An appointment (Lahore) .
Congratulations . . . . ! So, finally long awaited Re-Med and PPR is there :)
I wish you best of luck during last phase of application process.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truefriend said:
Congratulations . . . . ! So, finally long awaited Re-Med and PPR is there :)
I wish you best of luck during last phase of application process.
Thankq well forum sai ruksat hone ki bare kareeb hai ;)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sawera said:
thxs ...........now its ur turn ;D
aww thank u insha'allah soon :D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Altaf_kh said:
Hello Bhai,

You are partially right about our muslim people having many children but this is not actual or only reason for delaying visa because we need more population and more children in this country to prosper and that is the reason our Gov't gets new immigrants hundreds of thousands annually. But the real problem is something most of us don't think of.
I would like to bring your attention to the fact why Pakistani's immigration has been slow down: Why don't they want us.
Watch these videos & you would not need the explanation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSMZ2I_o7eQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm1l9g8UAY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwJhgXTTqRk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yJp4EcZJA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HTSwUig2-0&feature=related
At the end here is video about one hell of a nice muslim Vs a Robber.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoRiYOplcwY&feature=related

R

raptorsfan

sawera said:
Allah Ka shukar hai mere mian ka re-medical aur ppr is Mubarak jumai wale din aya jumma Mubarak to all...... I have a question for medical they just have given 1 address so do he have to go n book An appointment (Lahore) .
Congrats, I am very happy for you.