Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
blue_angel said:
So, I contacted my MP and he got in touch with the CHC.
Alhamdullilah, everything is clear in regards to relationship and medical, but now they are doing police check and security and all...
Anyone went thru the same thing? and how long did that checking take?

My timeline is as follows:

File in CHC-ISB -- March 2011
Paperwork + PCC -- March 2012
Re-medical -- May 2012

E-case status shows:

We started processing your file on Feb 2012.

Medical results have been received.
hmmm thats mean once they are done background check..they will send PPR wow

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
sabii said:
shab-e-barat is tonight? i thought it was last night ::)
In Pakistan it's today bt those countries who follow Saudi Arabia,,,there it was last night...coz today they have 15 Shaban n here in Pakistan it's 14 Shaban..so if ur in canada then ur nite is gone already...

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
I arrived safely and soundly in Edmonton at 1130 pm on July 3rd. Immigration officer was mean. But the other immigration officer was nice who did my paperwork after picking up luggage. I waited in line becoz of this dude who was u s citizen but was in trouble with law there and was not granted entry into Canada. He was Muslim, I don't know if he as Paki. Anyways I had to wait half and hour as there was only one immigration officer on duty at midnight. So the lady took 30 mins max and I was outta the airport the next day on July 4th at 12:45 am.

Canada is alright. But my hubby is the best.

I wish u all a safe journey too very very very soon to ur spouses Inshah Allah .

Hunsani1 when r u leaving?

Take care guys and thanks for your prayers and support thru those crazy depressing times. U a all the best and in my prayers.

Signing out from torturous waiting and signing in into a blessed future Inshah Allah . 8) woman in black.

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Imtihaan said:
I arrived safely and soundly in Edmonton at 1130 pm on July 3rd. Immigration officer was mean. But the other immigration officer was nice who did my paperwork after picking up luggage. I waited in line becoz of this dude who was u s citizen but was in trouble with law there and was not granted entry into Canada. He was Muslim, I don't know if he as Paki. Anyways I had to wait half and hour as there was only one immigration officer on duty at midnight. So the lady took 30 mins max and I was outta the airport the next day on July 4th at 12:45 am.

I wish u all a safe journey too very very very soon to ur spouses Inshah Allah .
Take care guys and thanks for your prayers and support thru those crazy depressing times. U a all the best and in my prayers.
Signing out from torturous waiting and signing in into a blessed future Inshah Allah . 8) woman in black.
Congratulations n a very Gud news tht u arrived safely in Canada sis... I wishh u all the happiness n love of life with ur husband.. N may u get all u wish for... Ameen...
So it only took half an hour at the customs n tht too coz of that guy..so wat did the first officer told u tht he was mean.....bt it's gud tht the lady didn't took soooo much tym,,,so thts great news...finally ur in Canada with ur husband...v happy for u sis...
N I'm leaving in the last week of July,..so hopefully this month ill be there in Canada too.. Inshaallah
N dunt forget to pray for other fellows who r still waiting for their Gud newss...
May Allah bless u n ur husband always.. Ameen

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
mine time line also same.

i thing after re-medical they check background if u recved only medical request.
may be 2 months end of july i will order GCMS again.

emanzaib said:
blue_angel - our timeline is very similar but you applied one month before me and got re-med one month before me - mine is also a hubby case - I asked my MP to do follow-up also - lets see what she tells me - will let you know though :)

CVIF

Jun 8, 2012
Dear Raymasood,

Well said. I agreed with you. I really admire your points and way of thinking.

Thanks and Regards,
CVIF

Raymasood said:
as my information and why Indian and Chinese time line is so short???
there are some facts

Indian have strong community and if some thing happens to them they have spoke man in community cuz

they have unity.... which is very short in Pakistanis even in fake marriages Indian got high rank

but still why Pakistani suffer for long ...cuz there community members are working hard for there community and community support them

i am 100% sure all Pakistani have no power to make efforts like them

i think Pakistani don't have community there or if they have some Representative then there must be some duff persons are sitting who can't even talk to the government about that.....what the hell is going in CHC Islamabad...ask them take this mater to court

but i am sure..... no one is there..... i feel it.... not from others but in this forum too
just look this forum some Pakistani so called Canadian and even some Pakistani also came and fight with each other

if some one said i am going to protest then every one say "yeah we will...... "yeah we will"

but i am sure they day come and no one will be there

in this situation i remember one story of my child hood

one day a person called (Chaudhry) said,,, there is some problem in village and we need milk so please at night every home must put a glass of milk in this big pot

so next day he wake up and see there is just water "no milk"

you know what happened .....every one thought other will put milk if i will put water no one can see it

i think Pakistani have same thinking..

so don't blame CHC or CIC ...this is how we are and they are treating us as like we are

there should be 2 words in our life "DO" or "DO NOT" there not maybe

so "DO IT" other way keep silent and brook the pain of waiting

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
Imtihaan said:

congratulations imtihan , best wishes for ur future life

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
congratulations.. sis.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
wait for response said:
congratulations imtihan , best wishes for ur future life

Thanks dear sooooooooooooo much. Inshah Allah life gets better dear. There is a time for everything and my time was just perfect. Alhumdulillah. I wish u luck.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th

khan10

Nov 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
File Transfer...
July-2011
Med's Request
Sept-2012
Med's Done....
Sept-2012
Interview........
Waived--Alhamdulillah
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH--SOON
happy shab E barat to all muslims.

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
congrats imtihaan..and all the best for a new life..may allah bless you with a life time of love, happiness and health..remember us in your prayers..:)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
as my information and why Indian and Chinese time line is so short???
there are some facts
Indian have strong community and if some thing happens to them they have spoke man in community cuz
they have unity.... which is very short in Pakistanis even in fake marriages Indian got high rank
but still why Pakistani suffer for long ...cuz there community members are working hard for there community and community support them
i am 100% sure all Pakistani have no power to make efforts like them
i think Pakistani don't have community there or if they have some Representative then there must be some duff persons are sitting who can't even talk to the government about that.....what the hell is going in CHC Islamabad...ask them take this mater to court
but i am sure..... no one is there..... i feel it.... not from others but in this forum too
just look this forum some Pakistani so called Canadian and even some Pakistani also came and fight with each other
if some one said i am going to protest then every one say "yeah we will...... "yeah we will"
but i am sure they day come and no one will be there
in this situation i remember one story of my child hood
one day a person called (Chaudhry) said,,, there is some problem in village and we need milk so please at night every home must put a glass of milk in this big pot
so next day he wake up and see there is just water "no milk"
you know what happened .....every one thought other will put milk if i will put water no one can see it
i think Pakistani have same thinking..
so don't blame CHC or CIC ...this is how we are and they are treating us as like we are
there should be 2 words in our life "DO" or "DO NOT" there not maybe
so "DO IT" other way keep silent and brook the pain of waiting
You talk about community ..... fkn ..............Pakistanis are split up into 3 nations and within them many more ........... 1-Shia/Suni ...........2- Aghakhani ...... 3 - Ahmedi..................
Ahmediz are looking for independence from Pakistan ............ Aghakhaniz are more over here ............ but they vote him ....... no clue why ....... India is a nation .......... its so fkn strong ........ that If they do 100% fraud cases .......... Kenny would not do anything ..........coz he has given his sisters rishta to Manmohan Singh & Bala Thakre ....

This would never get better ............. if any of u hoping it would in Islamabad .......... then f.K ur self ........... coz i would not ....... you hav to bear this immigration for 3 more years .......... and if u fkn Ontarionz select Conservative party again ............... I am done ... I would be moving to US.........so again u bear it and u fuk urself

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blue_angel said:
So, I contacted my MP and he got in touch with the CHC.
Alhamdullilah, everything is clear in regards to relationship and medical, but now they are doing police check and security and all...
Anyone went thru the same thing? and how long did that checking take?

My timeline is as follows:

File in CHC-ISB -- March 2011
Paperwork + PCC -- March 2012
Re-medical -- May 2012

E-case status shows:

We started processing your file on Feb 2012.

Medical results have been received.
lol thats wot my mp has been telling me from last 24 months ............. and this is 25th month ..........