CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ahmedraza01

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear friends i want to mail to CHC-I for enquiry of the status of my case please review it and tell me is it ok....?????

Dear Sir / Madam,
My spouse has submitted the application for permanent residence in Canada on September 01, 2010. As a result they sent a letter to my spouse on September 27, 2010 in which they told that we received your application and also forwarded a copy of your application to the Visa office in ISLAMABAD.
After that I received a letter from CHC Islamabad on October 19, 2011 in which you have requested to complete the IMM 8, Schedule-A (IMM 5669), IMM5406, supplementary Information Forms, copy of sponsor’s passport, proof of contact / financial support from sponsor and updated police certificate. I sent all the requested documents to CHC Islamabad on November 10, 2011.
On October 25, 2011 I received my Re-medical form CHC Islamabad and have done my Re-medical on November 01, 2011.
It is requested; please do inform me about the status of the process of my Case file. I shall be very thankful to you.

Yours truly,

Syed Ahmed Raza Gillani
(here is the detail e-g: DOB, Address etc )

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
ahmedraza01 said:
dear friends i want to mail to CHC-I for enquiry of the status of my case please review it and tell me is it ok....?????

Dear Sir / Madam,
My spouse has submitted the application for permanent residence in Canada on September 01, 2010. As a result they sent a letter to my spouse on September 27, 2010 in which they told that we received your application and also forwarded a copy of your application to the Visa office in ISLAMABAD.
After that I received a letter from CHC Islamabad on October 19, 2011 in which you have requested to complete the IMM 8, Schedule-A (IMM 5669), IMM5406, supplementary Information Forms, copy of sponsor's passport, proof of contact / financial support from sponsor and updated police certificate. I sent all the requested documents to CHC Islamabad on November 10, 2011.
On October 25, 2011 I received my Re-medical form CHC Islamabad and have done my Re-medical on November 01, 2011.
It is requested; please do inform me about the status of the process of my Case file. I shall be very thankful to you.

Yours truly,

Syed Ahmed Raza Gillani
bro check ur pm..

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
thnx bro

raptorsfan said:
CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION
VISA SECTION
DIMPLOMATIC ENCLAVE SECTOR G-5
ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ahmedraza01 said:

Dear Sir / Madam,
After that I received a letter from CHC Islamabad on October 19, 2011 in which you have requested to complete the IMM 8, Schedule-A (IMM 5669), IMM5406, supplementary Information Forms, copy of sponsor's passport, proof of contact / financial support from sponsor and updated police certificate. I sent all the requested documents to CHC Islamabad on November 10, 2011.

Yours truly,

Syed Ahmed Raza Gillani
check you inbox

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
maham noor said:
my passport is wd chc-i for more then 3 months....
mine was ppr+remed+rprf
may allah bless us all amin
hey grl
any newssssssssssssssssss..................................... ???

i hope u get ur visa as soon as possible ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;D ;D

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
lonly widout hubby said:
hey grl
any newssssssssssssssssss..................................... ???

i hope u get ur visa as soon as possible ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;D ;D
no news yet lonely :'( :'( :'(
i m lonely too
i wish the same for u...
may allah help us all amin

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Nfrukh said:
Help Please !!
How long do ChC take to decide after they have conducted a second interview... the case has been in process for the longest time. since April 2009, they did a first interview in Nov 2011, and now called for a second interview in June 2012... can anyone please tell me how much more time ?????
Can't believe that there are people waiting since April 2009, and going for second interview in june 2012.
Those people working for chc are lucky because they are not working for me or else they all would have been fired long time ago. I can't believe how this stup** Gov't works Backward. They are working with new files without a backward glance, what a shame. Worst of all is that Gov't is most probably supporting or behind all this because there is no way they could neglect old cases for so long unless Gov't is involve in this.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thanks to everybody again for good wishes.
In my experience, I see many cases personally with passport request only get visa less than 10 days if they do not have any concern regarding fee.
Some people still wait for them to ask for landing fee and then pay even CIC says that it can delay your case by 4 months. My suggestion, pay the entire fee at the beginning and if you did not pay then don't wait for them to ask, just pay it. My friend's wife had passport request 4 months earlier than my wife but she is still waiting because he did not pay the fee at the beginning.
Applicants with PPR+remedical, 3 to 4 months is normal time, A guy I know, got his passport back after 3 months and 25 days, so please be relaxed and you all gonna get your passports back very soon

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
R.Mujgani said:
u can appeal or sue them lol cuz that is too much of a torture usually background check go from 1-6 months in ur case it should atleast take one year but they are still taking long time
I pray that insha'allah u hear good news soon :D
If we look into the trv/visitor's visa. It only takes 2 months to decide if that person will be getting the visa or not. So just imagine if anyone not having a spouse in Canada for instance a single guy who applies for the visa to just visit canada can receive the visa within 2 months which includes all sorts of background check. Otherwise no visitor would receive any visa within 2 months.
Now look at these applications we have submitted with this stup** Gov't and we have to go through not only pcc, and medical but have to prepare all the papers while they know that the person who would be coming to the country already has his or her spouse and they know the history of the sponsor as well but still they are just taking so long and what they think that we are kind of stupid that we would not understand their tactics they are playing those games and giving us mental torture.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
hunsani1 said:
this is the right address bro,,no need of PO box..
My PPR had the immigration section in address c/o

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
IMMIGRATION RIGHT PETITION

http://www.change.org/petitions/minister-of-citizenship-immigration-and-multiculturalism-improve-cic-s-poor-practice-in-dealing-with-immigration-applications-2

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
THIS IS THE REQUEST TO ALL THE 2009 & 2010 FORUM MEMBERS THAT PLEASE WRITE A LETTER WHICH WOULD EXPLAIN THAT THE CHC ISLAMABAD IS NOT LOOKING AT THOSE APPLICATION IN THE MANNER OF FIRST IN FIRST OUT BUT PEOPLE FROM 2009 AND 2010 ARE WAITING WHILE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THEM FOR YEARS WHILE THEY ARE CLEARING NEW FILES BEFORE THEIR TIMELINE. IT IS NOT FAIR BUT RATHER VERY CRUCIAL. SEND THOSE LETTERS WITH YOUR SPONSORED NAME & FILE NUMBER SO THEY CAN TRACK THEM IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE WE DO HAVE VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM.
MAKE SURE YOU SEND THOSE LETTERS TO YOUR MAYOR, PREMIER OF YOUR PROVINCE, PRIME MINISTER AND REQUEST ALL OF THEM THAT NO ONE IS DOING ANYTHING TO HELP US SO WE DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO AND ASK FOR HELP SO WE JUST THINK IT IS OUR DUTY TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE HAVING VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM AND ARE KEPT AWAY FROM OUR LOVED ONE FOR YEARS & IT IS TOTALLY INHUMANE WHILE CANADA IS KNOWN TO BE HUMANITARIAN COUNTRY.
I KNOW SOME OF YOU THINK WHY MAYOR WHY PREMIER AND WHY PRIME MINISTER BUT ONCE THEY ALL FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION TO MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION AND TO CHC YOU WILL FOR SURE SEE THE RESULT.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:

http://www.change.org/petitions/minister-of-citizenship-immigration-and-multiculturalism-improve-cic-s-poor-practice-in-dealing-with-immigration-applications-2
I appreciate your attempt for the petition but the problem is that this petition goes to the one who enjoy reading our problems and this is what exactly why they are doing, just torturing us because they don't give a damn about us, so if we complain that to the minister he would not care anyway. these have been done from years without any good result but only getting worse. So no use talking to the brick wall. won't be able to get the message across.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
Keep your email short. Simply ask them the status of your application no need to recap every thing.

uote author=ahmedraza01 link=topic=28775.msg1563829#msg1563829 date=1340745126]
deear friends i want to mail to CHC-I for enquiry of the status of my case please review it and tell me is it ok....?????

Dear Sir / Madam,

Yours truly,

Syed Ahmed Raza Gillani
[/quote]

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:

I signed, let's send something to them.. :mad: