Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
lonly widout hubby said:
so those letters will be delivered TOMROROO RITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???

16 TH JUNE IS MY BIRTHDAY ! ::) ::) ::)
wOW thTs GreaTt HappPy BiRtHDayY in AdvAncEe ! hp u will get birthday gIftT of PPR 4rom CHC-ISB. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
Happpy birthday to lonely without hubby ...
Allah kare ab ppr a hi jai ...
wait kr kr k bura haal hai ...

lover

Nov 15, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:

Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday Dear lonly ........Geo Hazaron saallllllllllllll

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
ohhh those 150 letters were associated wid student visas ...
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
wht abt usssssssssssssssssssssss
:-X :'(

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Happyyy Birthdayyy Lonly darling :) InshaALLAH u 'll get ur ppr as ur birthday present by tomorrow!:)

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
omaira said:
OMG OMG guys Alhamdullilah my husband just received his passport back with the visa!! :D:D:D

soooooo happy Alhamdullilah!..

Thanks everyone for your help!! ))
Finally after 18 months the process is complete... inshAllah he will be here soon.. and so will our baby!!
once again thanks sooo much you guys for all your help and support..

Hoping and Praying all of your wait ends soon too!!! Ameen summa Ameen )

If you guys have any questions or need help.. please feel free to message me :))

Many congratulations :D
All the best for your future :D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
omaira said:
OMG OMG guys Alhamdullilah my husband just received his passport back with the visa!! :D:D:D

soooooo happy Alhamdullilah!..

Thanks everyone for your help!! ))
Finally after 18 months the process is complete... inshAllah he will be here soon.. and so will our baby!!
once again thanks sooo much you guys for all your help and support..

Hoping and Praying all of your wait ends soon too!!! Ameen summa Ameen )

If you guys have any questions or need help.. please feel free to message me :))
CONGRATULATION!!!!!! Perfect time to leave Pakistan & coming at the time of better weather especially before Ramadan. He definitely won't miss load shedding.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
lonly widout hubby said:
Only if chc would have any feelings toward anyone then you should be getting the ppr tomorow. wish you lots of luck & success.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
lonly widout hubby said:

Happy birthday in advance :)
May you have many many more. may all your wishes and dreams come true and may you be with your husband soon :) Ameen

t.a

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 aug 2010
Doc's Request.
persoanl history plus additional proof were snt in oct 2010
File Transfer...
11 sep2010
Med's Request
waitng for remed,, received REPCC 20th dec 2011,REPCC snt 29 dec 2011
Med's Done....
march 2010--- remed 27 april 2012
Passport Req..
6th december 2012:)
VISA ISSUED...
17th December 2012:) and received on 3rd jan 2013
frnds i ve a question here,,,,
i submitted repcc in dec 2011..while i got remed in april 2012,, but still my GCMS says
eligibility ; not started
criminality; not started
security ;not started
medical; passed
cn any one tell me how long ll it take 2get PR?? whn just medical is passed??why dis background chk is taking too much tym???? and how long 'll dis check proceed ???? senior members m highly in need of ur reply,help me plz .

CVIF

Jun 8, 2012
Re: Spouse sponsorship refusal

I am feel sorry for you. I pray for you that God will Help you to come over from this problem. If you do not mind could you please let us know if you have received Re-Medical, Re-PPC, New Form to fill, and Residency Questionnaire, and forms for Pakistan Nationals before getting this decision ?

We will appreciate you for your response. I am also agree with other respect forum members that your spouse should go back now and re-apply for you.

Few More questions to clarify:-

1- Have you submit any documents that shows ties of your spouse to Canada i.e. Cell phone or home bills under her name, bank accounts in Canada under her name and active, does she showed filled Tax Receipts under her and your name to the Canada Revenue Agency or any other document that shows her ties to Canada i.e. School, college, or university admission letters or job letters?

We will really appreciate you for your early response. I or someone else might guide you after getting your response of your questions.....

Thanks and Regards,
CVIF

Doost said:
I was sponsored by my wife and we filed our case in Dec 2010. Today I got refusal letter from CHC-ISB that our case is refused. We both live in Pakistan and I had submitted concrete evidence that I would be selling my business and move to Canada once my case is approved. Along with that I had submitted my company documents, banks statements, evaluations of the land i own, support letter from my sister who lives in Canada, supporting letters from my family my in-laws in favor of our plans of relocating to Canada. My wife has never worked and now that we have a baby it's not possible for her to leave me behind and go to Canada and live/work there and file for me from Canada.

The funny thing is, last week I received re-medical forms from CHC-ISB but they had pasted my wife's photograph on the form by mistake. I returned them the medical form and asked for a revised one but I was shocked to open this letter today with a refusal.

- How do I file the notice of appeal? I asked a lawyers online and he replied I need to sign and scan it and send it to him but I did not receive any form to fill.

-Do i really need to hire a lawyer at this stage or do/should I hire at a later stage? (they are really expensive - do I have options???)

- Someone told me it could take 18 months for the hearing. Is that true??

- How soon will the hearing take place? Since we both are not in Canada how will it work out? Over phone ?

Below is what was on the refusal letter. I was not able to understand what I have highlighted in bold since its law terminology difficult to interpret. I would appreciate if some expert sheds some light on the below as well as the queries. Thanks

" I have completed the assessment of your application. After careful and thorough consideration of all aspects of your application and the supporting information and documents provided, I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Section 120 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that for the purposes of Part 5 of the Regulations,
(a) a permanent resident visa shall not be issued to a foreign national who makes an application as a member of the family class or to their accompanying family members unless a sponsorship undertaking in respect of the foreign national and those family members is in effect, and
(b)-a foreign national who makes an application as a member of the family class and their accompanying family members shall not become permanent residents unless a sponsorship undertaking in respect of the foreign national and those family members is in effect and the sponsor who gave that undertaking still meets the requirements of section 133 and, if applicable, section 137.
Subsection 133(1)(a) of the Regulations states (in part) that a sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor is a sponsor as described in section 130.
Subsection 130(2) states that, a sponsor who is a Canadian Citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor an application referred to in the subsection (1) by their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the applicant becomes a permanent resident.

Your sponsor, who is a Canadian citizen, currently does not reside in Canada and I am not satisfied, based on the information provided on your application and your response that she will reside in Canada should you be granted permanent residency. Your sponsor does not, therefore, meet the requirements of subsection 130(2) of the Regulations and as a result, you do not meet the requirements of section 120 of the IRPR.
Section 41(a) of the IRPA states that a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with this Act in the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act; and
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
lover said:
Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy birthday Dear lonly ........Geo Hazaron saallllllllllllll
thankoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
samar jawad said:
Happpy birthday to lonely without hubby ...
Allah kare ab ppr a hi jai ...
wait kr kr k bura haal hai ...
AMEENNNNNNNNNNNN SUMA AMEENNNNNNNNNN

THANKOO FOR UR BIRTHDAY WISHHH

ITS WUD BE BEST GIFT only if allah sends me ppr ;D ;D

CVIF

Jun 8, 2012
Jaania said:
Dear Doost, if she is from Montreal I can find her a place to stay. I have my own house here in Montreal and was living alone until I had to suffer this long wait for my husband so I locked my home and moved in with my parents. It is best to re-apply (I asked my lawyer about your case).
But my lawyer said that it would be better if your wife works here in Canada before applying for your sponsorship. She can work from home, like babysitting children. Work is not hard to find. I have been working for 15 years and still my case is hanging in the Interview Q since 1 year and I sponsored my husband in JAN 2010 ... in total it has been a long 29 months so far .... If you need more information we are here to help our fellow muslims INSHALLAH.
I am not sure what do you mean by as you said If you need more information we are here to help our fellow muslims INSHALLAH. as per my understanding in Pakistan is multicultural country as well then we think about whole Pakistani People instead focusing specific category. I respect your thoughts but it would be very nice if you think broad....

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
khushi humesha 100 said:
Happyyy Birthdayyy Lonly darling :) InshaALLAH u 'll get ur ppr as ur birthday present by tomorrow!:)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
;D ;D ;D

ammeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

thank so much for ur wishesssssssssssssss.......

ppr ki mubarak baad ki barrii tu meri aaye nahye ,,,, BUT I M SO HAPPY TO SEE BIRTHDAY WISHES HEREEEE

LOVE U ALL ;D ;D ;D