March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
hogaishaadi said:
<b> on a side note... i think all the girls here would be happy that i aint sponsoring them lolz... </b>
YOU BET!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Something that will help during ur aam eating session and waiting for CHC-Isb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQXLJ11Tr8s

Listen to the whole thing and enjoy

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Imtihaan said:
obviously, warna aj kal ki maudern larkiyaan pe main aisa zulam kahan kar sakta hoon...

on a side side note... i hope my wife is not present on these forums... lolz yikes...

R

raptorsfan

In todays society educated people are respected. I will give you an example.

In my workplace, everyone is friends with this one staff member and they respect him because he has an MBA.

I also want to be respected like that and that is why I am also working towards my MBA. A man earns respect with education. Its not about making $5000/day and cheating people. This has nothing to do with education. Zardari is not educated at all and he is making tons of money. We need education for proper upbringing of our kids in the future. We don't want them to get misguided. If we have a proper education then our kids will learn proper mannerism (tehzeeb) and turn out right. If the parent is jahil then the kid will be misguided and confused about the world outside.

I will give you an example. My wife's khala was married at the age of 16 and remained uneducated. She had children at an early age. The oldest daughter didn't get proper upbringing and was always told what to do. Kinda like, "yeh karo, wo karo". In schools, she was taught something else. She was confused and got involved in a few wrong things.

That is the difference between education and jahalat.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
raptorsfan said:

In my workplace, everyone is friends with this one staff member and they respect him because he has an MBA.

I also want to be respected like that and that is why I am also working towards my MBA. A man earns respect with education. Its not about making $5000/day and cheating people. This has nothing to do with education. Zardari is not educated at all and he is making tons of money. We need education for proper upbringing of our kids in the future. We don't want them to get misguided. If we have a proper education then our kids will learn proper mannerism (tehzeeb) and turn out right. If the parent is jahil then the kid will be misguided and confused about the world outside.

I will give you an example. My wife's khala was married at the age of 16 and remained uneducated. She had children at an early age. The oldest daughter didn't get proper upbringing and was always told what to do. Kinda like, "yeh karo, wo karo". In schools, she was taught something else. She was confused and got involved in a few wrong things.

brother, manners and tehzeeb everyone learns, its a matter of utilizing these skills/virtues... even educated ppl act like donkeys a lot of the times, a person with an MBA can be a tool, education teaches you to be civil and morally correct. No way am i claiming that education is not important or one should not attain it. However, respect is garnered in society in a thousand ways. Especially in now a days society, respect itself comes in different shapes and forms... it all depends on whom you want to respect you. Educated does not only necessarily mean going through books and schools, there are tons of ways to get/become educated.

A wealthy man sends his son/daughter to high end educational outlets, more to satisfy his ego, than to educate his child. Then at times he pushes/advances that undeserving child through under the table deals or hidden deals.

A middle class man sends his son/daughter to low end educational outlets, just to educate them. Often he sweats out blood doing so, and often he cuts some corners to do so.

A poor man just educates his son/daughter the virtues, they may not know the high end lingo/terminology, but will iterate the same things to you basically meaning the same.

Then there are dumb/lazy ppl, these no matter how much you educate they will remain constant.

Jahalat is when one knows that something is wrong, and they still go ahead and do it. Usually it comes from those that are educated if you know what i mean.

For example, a farmer will teach/educate his son about agriculture and how to take care of the crops... you could go and read books about it at school, but that farmer's son will be much better than you at it at the end of the day.

btw in today's society even if a donkey has a million bucks ppl will line up to show respect to him, not a guy with an MBA and who is jobless... today's society is all about money... unfortunately...

that's not to say i dont see where you are trying to come from, but it is a complex or grey area to cover/look at, and usually all and everyone looks at it in their own context...

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
raptorsfan said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahiliyyah

Jahiliyyah (Arabic: جاهلية‎ ǧāhiliyyah/jāhilīyah "ignorance") is an Islamic concept of "ignorance of divine guidance" or "the state of ignorance of the guidance from God"[1] or "Days of Ignorance"[2] referring to the condition in which Arabs found themselves in pre-Islamic Arabia, i.e. prior to the revelation of the Quran to Muhammad. The root of the term jahiliyyah is the I-form verb yajhalu "to be ignorant or stupid, to act stupidly".[3] By extension, it has come to refer to the state of anyone not following Islam and the Quran.

R

raptorsfan

hogaishaadi said:
brother, manners and tehzeeb everyone learns, its a matter of utilizing these skills/virtues... even educated ppl act like donkeys a lot of the times, a person with an MBA can be a tool, education teaches you to be civil and morally correct. No way am i claiming that education is not important or one should not attain it. However, respect is garnered in society in a thousand ways. Especially in now a days society, respect itself comes in different shapes and forms... it all depends on whom you want to respect you. Educated does not only necessarily mean going through books and schools, there are tons of ways to get/become educated.

A wealthy man sends his son/daughter to high end educational outlets, more to satisfy his ego, than to educate his child. Then at times he pushes/advances that undeserving child through under the table deals or hidden deals.

A middle class man sends his son/daughter to low end educational outlets, just to educate them. Often he sweats out blood doing so, and often he cuts some corners to do so.

A poor man just educates his son/daughter the virtues, they may not know the high end lingo/terminology, but will iterate the same things to you basically meaning the same.

Then there are dumb/lazy ppl, these no matter how much you educate they will remain constant.

Jahalat is when one knows that something is wrong, and they still go ahead and do it. Usually it comes from those that are educated if you know what i mean.

For example, a farmer will teach/educate his son about agriculture and how to take care of the crops... you could go and read books about it at school, but that farmer's son will be much better than you at it at the end of the day.

btw in today's society even if a donkey has a million bucks ppl will line up to show respect to him, not a guy with an MBA and who is jobless... today's society is all about money... unfortunately...

that's not to say i dont see where you are trying to come from, but it is a complex or grey area to cover/look at, and usually all and everyone looks at it in their own context...
I agree to some degree but for the most part I disagree. A man earns respect with education. I m sorry but that is what I have seen in my workplace.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Cool_Heaqded said:
Are bhai nahin chero usko, bari mushkil se shaant kia hai!!! Kahin guthlian marni shuru na kar de tumhe!!! :p :p
tum ko maroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gulityaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeh shoessssssssss

watever u wantttttttttttttttttttttt :p :p :p

shut up now n do ur workkkkkkkkkkk

aur koi kammmmmmmmmmmmmm aap ko kyaaaaaaaaaaaa :p :p

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
hogaishaadi said:

I salute you. (there is no emotico for that)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &amp;&quot; refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter &quot;28th march 2012&quot;
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
hogaishaadi said:
humain toh gitliyaan bhi nahin milain gi ae faraz,
kyon ke agar aisa howa, toh phir yeh nahin,
paa ji ho jaien gey humaray naraz...

unh ko hi milay ga sabh kuch... hum jaisey dheet pohanch bhi gaye toh khaali hath hi aien gey... lol
samajj nahye ayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
kuch bhi :p :p

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
raptorsfan said:
I agree to some degree but for the most part I disagree. A man earns respect with education. I m sorry but that is what I have seen in my workplace.
that is fine and dandy, i understand you don't have to agree at all, but the place called world is bigger then one workplace...

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
I know someone who always wanted to be a firefighter. His high school teacher always discouraged him from pursuing that goal because it wasn't so grand. That student then went on to become a firefighter anyways, because it's what he was passionate about.

His teacher changed his view about his student one day, and respected him more than anyone else in the world. Because, the student saved his teacher's life in a fire.

Just shows you the paradox.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
missingmyjaan said:
I know someone who always wanted to be a firefighter. His high school teacher always discouraged him from pursuing that goal because it wasn't so grand. That student then went on to become a firefighter anyways, because it's what he was passionate about.

His teacher changed his view about his student one day, and respected him more than anyone else in the world. Because, the student saved his teacher's life in a fire.

Just shows you the paradox.
there are a ton of positive and negative examples...

for example a gang will ask a person to commit a vile crime to accept him, and that person often does the heinous act to earn their respect... now tell me respect has been gained and granted here, but where is the education you speak off...

if you tell an educated person to jump in the well, he/she will say no
if you tell an uneducated person to jump in the well, what do you think he/she will?

here is where education helps you...

there are three ppl in the room, two are arguing...
one is all pro education and anti-jahalat, the other person is claiming no one should be labelled jahil... and the argument continues...
third person steps in and says kindly stop this argument its of no good...

the educated person or the person who was arguing for pro-education would have taken the hint and changed topics.... the other person would have gone on and on about it...

similarly, if I asked an uneducated person who you like more mom or dad, i would probably get both but likely chances of the person picking one of the two... the educated person would have picked the politically correct answer by saying both even though he probably liked one of the two or neither... that's the difference...

i think you should put this to rest, and help ppl regarding their sponsorship questions, and help motivate and keep the morale high of those that still await good news... :)

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
Imtihaan said:
I salute you. (there is no emotico for that)
thank you and with that off i go to bed, gotta go to work tomorrow...

hope to hear/read some good news from some folks out here tomorrow after work. :)

R

raptorsfan

well hogaishaadi....i know which member you are...this is your second id...lolzz...keep up the good work bro...i just passing some time b/c i am bored at work...

i m done from here now....take care