No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
laliii said:
Whts ure suggestion y its tking long time.Did they put us all in interview Que if so then they should had informed us right.So tht would b next 2 none chance.Orelse they r hv backgrd check or the Que is long enough as its says 2 my reply tht file is in Que last 2month back. :eek: When did they said 2 u tht the file is 4 review by decision making officer?
[/quote
Nobody says weather they send us for interview or not? My mp told me n he send email on behalf me, if they send us for interview we can't do anything , hope they not send us I also didnt visit my wife since my midrange.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
laliii said:
Thx dAnnY 4 wish 4 all couples.Bro let me know either it will tk 25-26 months or v r on the edge 2 get the visa & how much it will tk the file 2 comeout of que as i been told last 2month back tht file is in Que 4 review by immigration officer any Clue? ::)
I think they are buying time with such replies.. As you saw, after remedical and PPR together it only took 32 days for the Visa to come for me. So either they are making an excuse as your VO has put a bring forward date of July/Aug or something.. Also you are done with your Re-medical so its possible that they are conducting Background checks on your application as its a husband case. I don't think it takes this long for background check either. The most it takes is 6 months and you just completed ur 6 months. So hoping that your file will be reviewed soon and they will send you PPR. Once you send your passport, all they would do is stamp Visa and send it back which should take 2-3 weeks.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
MAB said:
hey guys, how are you?
i landed in Canada on May 29th. It's a nice place but it's cold here. I am in Victoria.
it was a nice peaceful journey, but very long. Nothing happened on Canada airport.
They didn't even made me fill any forms. First i went to counter for new immigrants
they just asked me how many bags are you bringing in, I said 2 bags
and what's in your bag i said clothes, jewelry and personal stuff, she said ok, then she stamp the immigration paper i got in the plane.
then i went to customs counter for new immigrants, there they gave me all the info regarding SIN and Medical insurance then they said to go stand in that line to apply for your PR card, that line was toooo long, i waited for more thn 2 hours there, that was a never ending line, anyway nothing happened even there they only asked me why are you here, have you ever come here before, do you have cash that's it, then that lady took my passport and confirmation for permanent residence form, stamped it took my signs on it, and gave me it's copy back. Then she said your PR card will arrive in mail in 4 to 8 weeks.
I asked her where do i have to go now, she said home :p haha.
i said really is it over. Don't i have to declare every thing fill all the forms and blah blah she said no, its done, it's over. Go home and enjoy :D

Whats new on forum??
khushi and lonely did get PPR yet?
Danny, did your wife get her PP back?
kia kia hua batao yar
Hey MAB!:)
GOOD to hear that u made it safe and sound :)
No dear Im still waiting for PPR to come BUT I hv already fill the one u sent me!:)
Thanks for the info ...That is v informative..WAS there anyone at airport to guide u where to go first? ? ?I mean How would I Know that to which counter I should go first.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Danny4450 said:
I think they are buying time with such replies.. As you saw, after remedical and PPR together it only took 32 days for the Visa to come for me. So either they are making an excuse as your VO has put a bring forward date of July/Aug or something.. Also you are done with your Re-medical so its possible that they are conducting Background checks on your application as its a husband case. I don't think it takes this long for background check either. The most it takes is 6 months and you just completed ur 6 months. So hoping that your file will be reviewed soon and they will send you PPR. Once you send your passport, all they would do is stamp Visa and send it back which should take 2-3 weeks.
MAny thXxx hpfullY they will send m ppr 2morrow & will get it back with visa within 2-3weeks. ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
I am good bro how about u hows everything with u, I just stopped posting on this thread :)
Still waiting in the interview queue like Jaania, they don't even bother to tell us in emails that when are they going to conduct interview. I guess this new overhauled system may bring something good for us.
Hmmm I understand your frustration bro, stay safe!

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Danny4450 said:
He should send it by TCS and pay for one way only as TCS wouldn't accept a 2 way anymore. They told my wife that they will ask for Cash on delivery when they deliver the passport and that's what they did.
thank you danny, that seems less complicated :D

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
wes786 said:
Hmmm I understand your frustration bro, stay safe!
Wes Could b please shed some light on 2010 cases.Y its tking long time & other cases 4rom 2011 are getting PPR & VIsa.R they working with FIFO any more or not?Or it suppose tht the ppl who got background check cleard r getting visa no matter its 2011 or 2012 case.Iz it sOOo? 8)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
laliii said:
Wes Could b please shed some light on 2010 cases.Y its tking long time & other cases 4rom 2011 are getting PPR & VIsa.R they working with FIFO any more or not?Or it suppose tht the ppl who got background check cleard r getting visa no matter its 2011 or 2012 case.Iz it sOOo? 8)
Thats correct! It is a first come first serve basis; however some applicants have more educational, travel and work history than others therefore longer background checks vs. the applicant who doesn't have much of this history will get the background checks cleared sooner.

For eg: a person who has worked in saudi or dubai and has applied in 2010 will take longer than the applicant who has never travelled out of the country and has always worked in pakistan and applied in 2011.

Thats just one reason there are many other reasons for the delay such as:

Nikah only cases, second marriages, having a child during processing, misrepresantations, worked in military, worked for a political party etc... Every case is unique and on the forums not everyone tells you their whole story/history so its hard to analyze each case based on what information people are providing online.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
how much time after re-medical they send PPR.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
anzee said:
how much time after re-medical they send PPR.
It depends

For example my gcms notes said

Once medical is clear send PHEP letter inshallah next week i should get the letter

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Khilafah5 said:
It depends

For example my gcms notes said

Once medical is clear send PHEP letter inshallah next week i should get the letter
you havent recieved ppr yet?

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Jaania said:
Thank you for the well wishes INSHALLAH I hope my struggle and pain ends soon, it is so over limit for me to take.

You are all in my prayers as well.
Jaania sis u got lots of patience MashaAllah! Allah will give u reward of ur patience..
really its v hard to live apart from ur spouse..
my prayers are with you... InshaAllah u will be with ur spouse soon Aaameeen!

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
wes786 said:
Thats correct! It is a first come first serve basis; however some applicants have more educational, travel and work history than others therefore longer background checks vs. the applicant who doesn't have much of this history will get the background checks cleared sooner.

For eg: a person who has worked in saudi or dubai and has applied in 2010 will take longer than the applicant who has never travelled out of the country and has always worked in pakistan and applied in 2011.

Nikah only cases, second marriages, having a child during processing, misrepresantations, worked in military, worked for a political party etc... Every case is unique and on the forums not everyone tells you their whole story/history so its hard to analyze each case based on what information people are providing online.
yA right thx .But i don't have any reason as u mantoined above its full marriage,no second marriage,no misrepresentation,never worked in military,never worked for political party But we had wounder full Son Allhumdullila during the process but i suppose tht wont make any effect with the delay of case as he is born in Canada & dont need 2 be added with me. :)So reason stays still a mystery 2 me. ;)Though thx 4 it. :-*

R

raptorsfan

wes786 said:

Yes, you are right.

Unfortunately, uneducated people tend to get visa within a year to 14 months. The rest of us have to wait. It looks like Canada is lacking jahils.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
raptorsfan said:
Yes, you are right.

Unfortunately, uneducated people tend to get visa within a year to 14 months. The rest of us have to wait. It looks like Canada is lacking jahils.
OO cic i m v JAhIl plz gv me visa asap.lolz :p :p :p