+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

c_sahar

Dec 14, 2011
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a
senior immigration officer.

What does this mean?? Husband sent his passport 2.5 mnths ago.....

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Danny4450 said:
A BIG THANK YOU TO: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cool_Heaqded, lonly widout hubby, m_alihussain, tuco, insaan2011, R.Mujgani, Allah Madat, anso bhai, laliii, goppy1, umme hani, masom_2012, ek_larki, samar jawad, wes Bhai, khushi humesha 100, S khan, Canadian555 and your wife, missingmyjaan, Imtihaan, mainbucha, saggit19 and your hubby, ZZAADD, Canadian soil, Raptorsfan, mrahmani, sabii, canadianbear, hogaishaadi, SI , maham noor, kashsid, Shafa, Khilafah5, Red Jeans, emanzaib and anyone that I missed.

I have been super duper busy since Saturday morning as I started painting my room. There is so much prep I have to do including getting new furniture and room decor :) .. I am so sore right now from all the painting and running around on the weekend but its all good :D

My wife will be coming INshaAllah in two weeks from. She started her shopping after Re-med and PPR and will hopefully finish everything by the end of this week InshaAllah. I am already planning for a Reception here and for honeymoon :p

Now I will share you something very interesting with you guys about my case. My wedding was basically Nikkah + Dinner in a banquet hall in Karachi. Almost 500 people attended the wedding. My inlaws didn't want a rukhsati before my wife gets her Visa, so I came up with a SOLUTION. Since there was no Rukhsati but knowing CHC-Islamabad I explained the situation to my inlaws and they agreed to Dramatize a Rukhsati for the pictures. I also booked a 5 star Hotel in my and my wife's name for the wedding night just for the proof of Rukhsati. Then I threw a Reception dawat for 55 people in a restaurant as Reception; Again dressed up for the occasion with a suit and my wife picked her best dress for it. I stayed for 10 more days in Pakistan with my family. My wife stayed with her family but as we had dawats almost every day so she was there in the dawats and we took pictures there etc etc for the proof of cohabitation. I probably spent 60 thousand ruppees for reception and hotel room for a night but this little investment helped me avoid an objection letter, trip to Pakistan for Rukhsati and headaches & panic attacks. I just didn't want any objection so I came up with the whole idea and it worked Allhumdulillah :)

In June last year, 6 months after my case was filed. I sent proof of contact comprised of phone history, text messaging history, chat history, facebook chat, my friends and my wife's friends comments on our wedding pictures on facebook etc etc along with the emails for the past 6 months. I also sent an updated PCC.

I visited Pakistan one year after my wedding for our 1st wedding anniv and took lots of pictures and kept proof just incase if CHC-Islamabad asked me for proof of visit and pix etc etc. I just briefly told them about my trip in a status inquiry email. Although the GCMS notes don't mention anything about the visit.

When the VO opened my wife's file in early Feb, he had all the proof he needed. Then he also looked at the updated PCC. The only thing that was missing was the supplementary form. He waived the supp form as he had most of the things he required and asked for Re-med and PPR straight up. Unfortunately, the staff screwed up and either forgot to send Re-med and PPR or didn't send it on purpose as they probably wanted to wait for the 2nd quarter Visa quota.

Afterall, I strongly believe that you have to try your best at everything you do and then leave everything upto Allah as only Allah knows whats best for his people. I hope I gave some useful information to those who can't have a Rukhsati due to the bride's family not being okay with it. I totally understand their point of view regarding having rukhsati after Visa. But in order to counter that I came up with this plan and executed it successfully Alhumdulillah :)

Now I ll get back to replying your PMs :)
Danny,

You are very welcome Danny. I think you are a very kind, nice, practical person. May you and your wife have a wonderful and blessed life together forever. Remember all of us in your prayers as well. Thank you

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Re: PLEASE HELP!

shazss said:
Hi everyone,

I just learned about this site and would love any help or advise I can get. I applied for my husband's case in Feb of 2010 and it was forwarded to Islamabad in March of 2010. How can I get more update on his file???

Please help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Shazmeen

Dear Shazmeen,

Beautiful name first of all. You should email CHC regarding your case status and also apply for GCMS notes to find out exactly whats been going on with ur case ASAP. Wish u luck dear.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
oh my godddddddddddddd guyssss with the grace of Allah s.w.t i just recieved my husbands papers from cic and they requested remed and ppr

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

im sooo happy i cant expressssssss to u guys how thankful i am to u guyssss!!!!

hahaha here comes the question..... o

on one of the paper is says we need ur passport by 15days and on the other paper it says do ur medical by 30 dayss.... and we want to obviously send both at once so what time frame do we use 15 days or 30 i think 15 days is not enuf time?

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Imtihaan said:
Danny,

You are very welcome Danny. I think you are a very kind, nice, practical person. May you and your wife have a wonderful and blessed life together forever. Remember all of us in your prayers as well. Thank you
exam sis .........................

whn ll we get pprRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ???????????????????????

??? ??? ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
list of ppl recently done wid remedical ! awaits ppr

1-hamidadel (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)
2-faizaidi (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)

1-lover (Remdes Dec 2011)

1- me ( REMEDS FEB 2012)
2-coolf2000 ( REMEDS FEB 2010)
3-samar jawad ( REMEDS FEB 2010)

1- Imtihaan ( REMEDS MARCH 2012)
2-mrahmani (REMEDS MARCH 2012)------------->>>>>>>>>>> PPR MAY 18TH 2012
3-mainbucha (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
4- khushi humesha100 (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
6-misrable (REMEDS March 2012)
7-Shafa (REMEDS March 2012)
8-RougeAmour (REMEDS March 2012)
9-usrain (REMEDS March 2012)

1-qamalik729 (REMEDS APRIL 2012)

1-mrs zawar (remeds may 2012)

INN SAB LOGO KO PPR KYON SEND KARGAA , CHC TUMARA CHACHAAAAAA :p

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
rackeya said:
oh my godddddddddddddd guyssss with the grace of Allah s.w.t i just recieved my husbands papers from cic and they requested remed and ppr

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

on one of the paper is says we need ur passport by 15days and on the other paper it says do ur medical by 30 dayss.... and we want to obviously send both at once so what time frame do we use 15 days or 30 i think 15 days is not enuf time?

Congratulations :)

Wow... I am really happy for you :)

Keep an electronic or photo copy of these with you and send the originals to your husband via TCS/FEDEX. So it can get there by the end of this week. Ask your husband to make an appointment with the DMP in his area. Don't worry about the 15 days, try to get everything sent out to the Embassy in the next 3-4 weeks.

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
Many many congratulations!

rackeya said:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Imtihaan said:
Danny,

Thanks sister.. I really hope all the genuine cases get Visa very soon InshaAllah. Hope you are done with this process soon InshaAllah :)

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Danny4450 said:

Keep an electronic or photo copy of these with you and send the originals to your husband via TCS/FEDEX. So it can get there by the end of this week. Ask your husband to make an appointment with the DMP in his area. Don't worry about the 15 days, try to get everything sent out to the Embassy in the next 3-4 weeks.
thanks again danny, i was so glad when i read ur wife got her visa!!!! Always wishing u the best

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
rackeya said:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MASHAH ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is one blessed day. ALHUMDULILLAH so many great news. Good luck to both of you.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lonly widout hubby said:
exam sis .........................

whn ll we get pprRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ???????????????????????

??? ??? ???

Awwwww sweety. Dont be sad. INSHSH ALLAH we will get PPR very very soon. I can feel it. Its just a matter of few more days. You will c sweet thing. Just keep those hands up for prayers and they wont be empty for long. INSHAH ALLAH

R

raptorsfan

c_sahar said:
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by a
senior immigration officer.

What does this mean?? Husband sent his passport 2.5 mnths ago.....
I just got off the phone with my MP's rep. He looked into my file. He had all the dates of my file transfer and everything.

He said that CHC-I received my wife's passport on April 17, 2012. He also said that the file is "in process" and currently is in que for review by an immigration officer.

Its been almost 2 months now that my wife's passport is gone. I was patient for a while but now its just getting annoying.

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
lonly widout hubby said:
list of ppl recently done wid remedical ! awaits ppr

1-hamidadel (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)
2-faizaidi (REMEDS IN NOV 2011)

1-lover (Remdes Dec 2011)

1- me ( REMEDS FEB 2012)
2-coolf2000 ( REMEDS FEB 2010)
3-samar jawad ( REMEDS FEB 2010)

1- Imtihaan ( REMEDS MARCH 2012)
2-mrahmani (REMEDS MARCH 2012)------------->>>>>>>>>>> PPR MAY 18TH 2012
3-mainbucha (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
4- khushi humesha100 (REMEDS MARCH 2012)
6-misrable (REMEDS March 2012)
7-Shafa (REMEDS March 2012)
8-RougeAmour (REMEDS March 2012)
9-usrain (REMEDS March 2012)

1-qamalik729 (REMEDS APRIL 2012)

1-mrs zawar (remeds may 2012)

INN SAB LOGO KO PPR KYON SEND KARGAA , CHC TUMARA CHACHAAAAAA :p
Add my name too though my wife did not have any re-med request, it will be great if they ignore it.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Danny4450 said:

[/quote

omg congratulations just saw your update..... now may you reunite with your wife soon....mashallah.....