waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
emanzaib said:
ek larki - that means something was sent to you after the date the GCMS notes were created.. that's the same thing that happened with me.. my gcms notes were created may 11 and on it my meds show cancelled.. and then they mailed me re-medical on may 16.. so they post likely have mailed your re-med and ppr after the notes were created..
may b yahi waja hou jo bhi if they also send me a med wid pp

so its ok!but plzzzz ALLAH they sent me now bht wait karliya ..

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
WANA HV IT ON GLIMPSE OF MY EYE
VISA ISSUED...
INSHALLAHATALA V SOON !!!
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
lonly widout hubby said:
its 74 DAYS since my rprf fee letter .......... n FEE ALSO UPDATEDDDDDDDDDDD

AABBBBBBBBBBBB KISSSSS CHEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ KA INTEZARRRRRRR KAR RAHYE HAINNNN

YEH LOGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, ........... PATA NAHYE KIS KIS KO PPR SEND KAR RAHYE HAIII

MUJHYY BECHARII KO BHI SEND KARDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ZALILLoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p :p :p :p
O i thought u got ppr 2 day.Hpfully u would foe its difficult time i want good news 2 b heard by u till 2morrow bez i m wishing as well 2 get it by 2morrow. :p

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:
Okay.. so let me explain it to you:

Nikkah binds you together as Husband and Wife. But in Pakistani culture, when the girl leaves her parents house and moves into her husband's house, its called Rukhsati. In most weddings, Nikkah and Rukhsati are done together and the girl goes to her husband's house after the wedding function from the banquet hall straight.

About 3-4 years ago, there were some cases where someone from outside Pakistan married a girl in Pakistan, spent a few days with them and flew back to their country. Then they weren't interested in the girl anymore and either divorced them or kept them in Pakistan without applying for their Visa. In some cases, the girl gets pregnant and then it takes a whole different turn. Basically the girls is screwed as her husband divorced her and then she is left with a kid without a father. Unfortunately there are some people who do this kinda stuff. So therefore, the families in Pakistan are very cautious when it comes to a proposal from a guy that lives abroad. And they want to make sure that nothing of that sort happens to their girl. So they keep this kind of terms before wedding. This way there is no marriage consumption and the girl stays a virgin. So if unfortunately things don't workout, they can just call it Nikkah only and the girl can get married to another guy without too many questions asked.
thank u bhai for the explaining :D
lol i understand... ma parents tried the same thing lmao
but ma inlaws didnt accept so they got their way :D loll... n here i am waiting for the visa to come :D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
laliii said:
O i thought u got ppr 2 day.Hpfully u would foe its difficult time i want good news 2 b heard by u till 2morrow bez i m wishing as well 2 get it by 2morrow. :p
hahhahahahahahha
i pray to allah !

huzaifa

Dec 25, 2009
PAPER FILE SEND TO REG FILE BFD TO: WVR ON 01-03-2012 MICROLOCATOR

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT WHAT DOES ABOVE CAIPSNOTES MEAN? WHAT WILL BE THE NEXT STAGE OF PROCESSING.

REGARDS
HUZAIFA

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Cool_Heaqded said:
I insisted on rukhsati, as I did not want to misrepresent myself. Wanted to be clean and no deception.

(this is how I think about the non-rukhsti affair, which gives bad name to all south Asians and delays for all cases too. Too many sham marriages around)
In my opinion, there is no harm in presenting your case that would benefit you the most. This is why non-genuine cases can get Visa easily and genunie cases with less proof and no proof of rukhsati have to wait for so long and go for interview .. So the sham marriages would happen and you can't stop them but atleast the genuine cases can get visa without too many complications and be with their loved ones.

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Danny4450 said:
In my opinion, there is no harm in presenting your case that would benefit you the most. This is why non-genuine cases can get Visa easily and genunie cases with less proof and no proof of rukhsati have to wait for so long and go for interview .. So the sham marriages would happen and you can't stop them but atleast the genuine cases can get visa without too many complications and be with their loved ones.
BravO mAn U did the right step !But i tried 2 hv Nika only but no 1 aggrees from my family & inlawys they said u had ure engagment & then u can have full marraige so had it but now i m suffering a lot due 2it as had 2 apply the case after a year or so & still suffering.U did the bravo job & u were indeed got support from your family in tht aspect which is quite less by chance next 2 nil ;)

shazss

Jun 4, 2012
PLEASE HELP!

Hi everyone,

I just learned about this site and would love any help or advise I can get. I applied for my husband's case in Feb of 2010 and it was forwarded to Islamabad in March of 2010. How can I get more update on his file???

Please help, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,

Shazmeen
[/quote]

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
Danny4450 said:
True too. The flip side of the story also goes that girl landed and never wanted to stay with the guy. Just vanished on the expenses of the poor guy.

I know more than one persons who married someone and when she landed she straight away took a divorce. Guy ended up paying support too for next 3 years.

:(

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Re: PLEASE HELP!

shazss said:
Hi everyone,

I just learned about this site and would love any help or advise I can get. I applied for my husband's case in Feb of 2010 and it was forwarded to Islamabad in March of 2010. How can I get more update on his file???

Thanks in advance,

Shazmeen O ure husband is also a poor soul of 2010 applicant.Dont worry we are all waiting & v much patience as u can cC.Though i would suggest get GCSM notes & get with MP.Your case had passed the given time on www.cic.gc.ca website so u should do case specific inq as well & ask them y its taking too much long time.Hp tht helps.U should get PPR & Visa till now & hpfully u will get v soon.Ure hUBBY is almost @ final stage 2 get the vISa ! :)

laliii

May 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY-2010
Doc's Request.
DEC-2011
AOR Received.
SEP-2010
File Transfer...
SEP-2010
Med's Request
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Med's Done....
RE-MEDICAL NOV-2011
Interview........
Waived 4 sure
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
WANT 2 LAND RIGHT AWAY
Re: PLEASE HELP!

shazss said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance,

Shazmeen
O ure husband is also a poor soul of 2010 applicant.Dont worry we are all waiting & v much patience as u can cC.Though i would suggest get GCSM notes & get with MP.Your case had passed the given time on www.cic.gc.ca website so u should do case specific inq as well & ask them y its taking too much long time.Hp tht helps.U should get PPR & Visa till now & hpfully u will get v soon.Ure hUBBY is almost @ final stage 2 get the vISa ! :)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Cool_Heaqded said:
How about we send this info anonymously. Mr. Minister should know what's wrong and how to solve it early on.. Want to know pros & cons.

Pros:

1. Ministry knows what's going on
2. They find a solution
3. Identity is hidden
4. May be VOs get an awakening

Cons:

1. It is thrown in dustbin - no impact to us
2. VOs are spanked and they do something unthinkable to all 2010 cases - put all on interview queue
3. They further delay by getting offended
4. Put negative comments
5. nothing happens
6. No action means we keep suffering while later cases are resolved.

May be folks specially from 2010 cases; or others can also comment.
Cool headed dear, Some one tried to talk to their MP regarding FIFO policy that is not being followed by CHC. MP asked for the names and DOB of those people who got PPR (2011 applicants). I dont see any reason anyone would do that.Proof is required for that purpose and its not easy. Pinpointing is not a nice thing to do either. Lets just pray harder and harder and INSHAH ALLAH ALLAH swt will make it all right. HE KNOWS BEST.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
SI said:
salam..just a bit of update from my side..got a letter from CHC today alhamdollilah asking for additional forms, RPRF and honeymoon/post wedding pics (which we vouluntarily sent last month)...gona need your help as usual.. :)
Dont be humble dear. Thats a big update. MASHAH ALLAH you heard something from them. Good luck . :)

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
masom_2012 said:
helooooooooooooo guys ALLHUMDULILHA ALLHUMDULILHA ALLAH K karam se i got my PPR letter guyz i cant express my feelings mai bhtttttttttttttttttttttt khush hn r jitna ALLAH ka shukar ada krn kam hai finally thiz PPR letter is in my hands @ 12:30 noon :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) through TCS now i start my packing :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanx sabii n wes786 FOR wishing me u wes bhai cz i heared about u alottt thanx for wishing me n raptars thanku :)

MASHAH ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! MASOM, I am very very excited for you. May you get that passport back soon too INSHAH ALLAH. It seems like it was yesterday (although not to you) when u were waiting for the remed. ALHUMDULILLAH. Lucky you....now get those luggage packed up.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
kashsid said:
put me in red zone plzzz :) i already sent my ppr to CHI ;)
Congrats Kashid. MASHAH ALLAH.