Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
insaan2011 said:
hi, we received the gcms notes today and the last update was from May 09, 2012. it says, medical--cancelled. i don't know what it means. however, in the notes it still says ppr+remed to be send out. (this was updated back in march 03, 2012). i just hope and pray Allah (swt) listen to our prayers and send my wife the remed and ppr soon. Our patience is running out, we feel depressed most of the time.

btw guys, ek_larki and I are husband and wife.
I believe and hope that they will Cancel all medical who have not done it for now, provided the previous medical was ok. This could be one measure to speedup the process. I have ordered my GCMS which will arrive first week of July. the picture will be clear for those who are late 2010 cases and no medical was ordered for them, I am one of them.

It this speculation is true, then will be a good news. As then it will rain PPR and visas.

BTW Ihsaan you said "ek_larki and I are husband and wife" should have been "ek_larki and I are wife and husband". Right? I am pulling leg, please don't mind.

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
yes u r right!

Cool_Heaqded said:
I believe and hope that they will Cancel all medical who have not done it for now, provided the previous medical was ok. This could be one measure to speedup the process. I have ordered my GCMS which will arrive first week of July. the picture will be clear for those who are late 2010 cases and no medical was ordered for them, I am one of them.

It this speculation is true, then will be a good news. As then it will rain PPR and visas.

BTW Ihsaan you said "ek_larki and I are husband and wife" should have been "ek_larki and I are wife and husband". Right? I am pulling leg, please don't mind.

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
insaan2011 said:
hi, we received the gcms notes today and the last update was from May 09, 2012. it says, medical--cancelled. i don't know what it means. however, in the notes it still says ppr+remed to be send out. (this was updated back in march 03, 2012). i just hope and pray Allah (swt) listen to our prayers and send my wife the remed and ppr soon. Our patience is running out, we feel depressed most of the time.

btw guys, ek_larki and I are wife and husband.
finally mu hubbi INSAAN 2011 disclose thiz secret :) that

i m his wife :)

any senior member answer to me plz that in my last GCMS notes my medical
is in progress n today i got my new GCMS notes n now it shows that my medical
is CANCELLED wat does it means?

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
masom_2012 said:
helooooooooooooo guys ALLHUMDULILHA ALLHUMDULILHA ALLAH K karam se i got my PPR letter guyz i cant express my feelings mai bhtttttttttttttttttttttt khush hn r jitna ALLAH ka shukar ada krn kam hai finally thiz PPR letter is in my hands @ 12:30 noon :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) through TCS now i start my packing :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanx sabii n wes786 FOR wishing me u wes bhai cz i heared about u alottt thanx for wishing me n raptars thanku :)
Many Many congratulations to u masoom :)

remember us in yours prayers ..

R

raptorsfan

ek_larki said:

Wow...you guys are like the saggit couples...lolz...they were members here Feb 2010 file transfer "saggit16" and "saggit19"...husband and wife...

cancelled means that when they sent you the ReMed + PPR...the meds was not done....hence it was cancelled...now in your case, I believe you never received it...

you need to e-mail them and inform them that you never received the ReMed + PPR...

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
your medical expired and they will send u re-medical.

ek_larki said:

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
but in my latest GCMS n last GCMS they never said that they sent me a request
they only said that even today i got my new GCMS all things are same that PHEP
letter n med is placed on file they never said that they sent me no sending date nothing..
onl in med option that medical cancelled.. ???

we just wait for the request thiz week if i havent recieved any request then we contact to
mp cz they didnt reply to my email..

R

raptorsfan

ek_larki said:
but in my latest GCMS n last GCMS they never said that they sent me a request
they only said that even today i got my new GCMS all things are same that PHEP
letter n med is placed on file they never said that they sent me no sending date nothing..
onl in med option that medical cancelled.. ???

we just wait for the request thiz week if i havent recieved any request then we contact to
mp cz they didnt reply to my email..
when was the last medical done?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
A BIG THANK YOU TO: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cool_Heaqded, lonly widout hubby, m_alihussain, tuco, insaan2011, R.Mujgani, Allah Madat, anso bhai, laliii, goppy1, umme hani, masom_2012, ek_larki, samar jawad, wes Bhai, khushi humesha 100, S khan, Canadian555 and your wife, missingmyjaan, Imtihaan, mainbucha, saggit19 and your hubby, ZZAADD, Canadian soil, Raptorsfan, mrahmani, sabii, canadianbear, hogaishaadi, SI , maham noor, kashsid, Shafa, Khilafah5, Red Jeans, emanzaib and anyone that I missed.

I have been super duper busy since Saturday morning as I started painting my room. There is so much prep I have to do including getting new furniture and room decor :) .. I am so sore right now from all the painting and running around on the weekend but its all good :D

My wife will be coming INshaAllah in two weeks from. She started her shopping after Re-med and PPR and will hopefully finish everything by the end of this week InshaAllah. I am already planning for a Reception here and for honeymoon :p

Now I will share you something very interesting with you guys about my case. My wedding was basically Nikkah + Dinner in a banquet hall in Karachi. Almost 500 people attended the wedding. My inlaws didn't want a rukhsati before my wife gets her Visa, so I came up with a SOLUTION. Since there was no Rukhsati but knowing CHC-Islamabad I explained the situation to my inlaws and they agreed to Dramatize a Rukhsati for the pictures. I also booked a 5 star Hotel in my and my wife's name for the wedding night just for the proof of Rukhsati. Then I threw a Reception dawat for 55 people in a restaurant as Reception; Again dressed up for the occasion with a suit and my wife picked her best dress for it. I stayed for 10 more days in Pakistan with my family. My wife stayed with her family but as we had dawats almost every day so she was there in the dawats and we took pictures there etc etc for the proof of cohabitation. I probably spent 60 thousand ruppees for reception and hotel room for a night but this little investment helped me avoid an objection letter, trip to Pakistan for Rukhsati and headaches & panic attacks. I just didn't want any objection so I came up with the whole idea and it worked Allhumdulillah :)

In June last year, 6 months after my case was filed. I sent proof of contact comprised of phone history, text messaging history, chat history, facebook chat, my friends and my wife's friends comments on our wedding pictures on facebook etc etc along with the emails for the past 6 months. I also sent an updated PCC.

I visited Pakistan one year after my wedding for our 1st wedding anniv and took lots of pictures and kept proof just incase if CHC-Islamabad asked me for proof of visit and pix etc etc. I just briefly told them about my trip in a status inquiry email. Although the GCMS notes don't mention anything about the visit.

When the VO opened my wife's file in early Feb, he had all the proof he needed. Then he also looked at the updated PCC. The only thing that was missing was the supplementary form. He waived the supp form as he had most of the things he required and asked for Re-med and PPR straight up. Unfortunately, the staff screwed up and either forgot to send Re-med and PPR or didn't send it on purpose as they probably wanted to wait for the 2nd quarter Visa quota.

Afterall, I strongly believe that you have to try your best at everything you do and then leave everything upto Allah as only Allah knows whats best for his people. I hope I gave some useful information to those who can't have a Rukhsati due to the bride's family not being okay with it. I totally understand their point of view regarding having rukhsati after Visa. But in order to counter that I came up with this plan and executed it successfully Alhumdulillah :)

Now I ll get back to replying your PMs :)

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
masom_2012 said:
helooooooooooooo guys ALLHUMDULILHA ALLHUMDULILHA ALLAH K karam se i got my PPR letter guyz i cant express my feelings mai bhtttttttttttttttttttttt khush hn r jitna ALLAH ka shukar ada krn kam hai finally thiz PPR letter is in my hands @ 12:30 noon :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) through TCS now i start my packing :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

thanx sabii n wes786 FOR wishing me u wes bhai cz i heared about u alottt thanx for wishing me n raptars thanku :)
Congratulations Masoom for PPR :)

You can start your shopping and packing now ;D

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:
A BIG THANK YOU TO: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cool_Heaqded, lonly widout hubby, m_alihussain, tuco, insaan2011, R.Mujgani, Allah Madat, anso bhai, laliii, goppy1, umme hani, masom_2012, ek_larki, samar jawad, wes Bhai, khushi humesha 100, S khan, Canadian555 and your wife, missingmyjaan, Imtihaan, mainbucha, saggit19 and your hubby, ZZAADD, Canadian soil, Raptorsfan, mrahmani, sabii, canadianbear, hogaishaadi, SI , maham noor, kashsid, Shafa, Khilafah5, Red Jeans, emanzaib and anyone that I missed.

I have been super duper busy since Saturday morning as I started painting my room. There is so much prep I have to do including getting new furniture and room decor :) .. I am so sore right now from all the painting and running around on the weekend but its all good :D

My wife will be coming INshaAllah in two weeks from. She started her shopping after Re-med and PPR and will hopefully finish everything by the end of this week InshaAllah. I am already planning for a Reception here and for honeymoon :p

Now I will share you something very interesting with you guys about my case. My wedding was basically Nikkah + Dinner in a banquet hall in Karachi. Almost 500 people attended the wedding. My inlaws didn't want a rukhsati before my wife gets her Visa, so I came up with a SOLUTION. Since there was no Rukhsati but knowing CHC-Islamabad I explained the situation to my inlaws and they agreed to Dramatize a Rukhsati for the pictures. I also booked a 5 star Hotel in my and my wife's name for the wedding night just for the proof of Rukhsati. Then I threw a Reception dawat for 55 people in a restaurant as Reception; Again dressed up for the occasion with a suit and my wife picked her best dress for it. I stayed for 10 more days in Pakistan with my family. My wife stayed with her family but as we had dawats almost every day so she was there in the dawats and we took pictures there etc etc for the proof of cohabitation. I probably spent 60 thousand ruppees for reception and hotel room for a night but this little investment helped me avoid an objection letter, trip to Pakistan for Rukhsati and headaches & panic attacks. I just didn't want any objection so I came up with the whole idea and it worked Allhumdulillah :)

In June last year, 6 months after my case was filed. I sent proof of contact comprised of phone history, text messaging history, chat history, facebook chat, my friends and my wife's friends comments on our wedding pictures on facebook etc etc along with the emails for the past 6 months. I also sent an updated PCC.

I visited Pakistan one year after my wedding for our 1st wedding anniv and took lots of pictures and kept proof just incase if CHC-Islamabad asked me for proof of visit and pix etc etc. I just briefly told them about my trip in a status inquiry email. Although the GCMS notes don't mention anything about the visit.

When the VO opened my wife's file in early Feb, he had all the proof he needed. Then he also looked at the updated PCC. The only thing that was missing was the supplementary form. He waived the supp form as he had most of the things he required and asked for Re-med and PPR straight up. Unfortunately, the staff screwed up and either forgot to send Re-med and PPR or didn't send it on purpose as they probably wanted to wait for the 2nd quarter Visa quota.

Afterall, I strongly believe that you have to try your best at everything you do and then leave everything upto Allah as only Allah knows whats best for his people. I hope I gave some useful information to those who can't have a Rukhsati due to the bride's family not being okay with it. I totally understand their point of view regarding having rukhsati after Visa. But in order to counter that I came up with this plan and executed it successfully Alhumdulillah :)

Now I ll get back to replying your PMs :)
wowwwwwwwwwww danny wat a lovely story em soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for u apne PPR se bhi zada :) :) :) :) :)

R

raptorsfan

ek_larki said:
january2011
In your case they will send you ReMed + PPR....according to your GCMS notes...you will get that...you need to inform them that the previous one was not received...

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
thanku all for wishing me may ALLAH help u all thanku insaan2011 n ek larki ow my GOD u both hubbi wife so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ;) insha ALLAH soooooooooooooon u both together ameen :)thankx danny :)

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
ek larki - i just got my notes today too and mine says the same thing.. medical is cancelled.. however I did find out through my mp that re-med was sent out but my hubby has not receieved it yet.. so i am thinking maybe before they send out re-medical they make the status cancelled.. because my notes only cover up to may 11 and it shows cancelled and mp told me thet sent me the re-med on 16th.. no idea if that makes any sense.. so it could be that your re-med is on it's way

ek_larki said: