+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Liakram

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
R.Mujgani said:
Y does everyones ecase changed except for mine
it still says Application received is that something wrong or wat?
i have send in ma first request since march 28 n now its been a month n half n still nothing from chc n they arent even re[lying to ma e mails :(
anyone kno the reason y they dnt change ma ecase?
this is not fair................... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
May Allah swt help me and bring me good news Ameen and everyone here as well Ameen.
Hi R. Mujgani,

I've sent you PM. Could you have a look. thanks.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
The problem is that we don't speak for our rights they treating us very bad out here bcoz they we don't speak at all. We should be expecting discrimination against us. We have no Pakistani MP who would Stand up for us and fight for our rights. We still can fight for our rights if we all get united and protest against Conservative government till they change the processing time back to 6 months. I think We have close to 1 million Pakistani Community living in various parts in Canada and it's all worth it at the end.
Very true our people don't speak for their rights. Globe & mail newspaper people never called me even though they ask me to be ready with webcam to speak to Jason kenney to ask questions about immigration. Here is what I was going to ask.
Why Our Gov't has one of the slowest process for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan and currently the timeline for issuing the visa is 26 months, and the time I applied in Sept 2010 when the timeline was only 16 month but my wife is waiting for the visa since then, and for some cases the visa is not issued for 5 years or so but on the other hand for people who need visa as student, entrepreneur or skill worker and even for trv/visitor's visa does not take more than 2 months. All of those visas include back ground check as well, but just for getting our spouses to come to Canada why they have to torture us. If we look at usa and uk, they don’t even take this long to go through back ground check or issuing a visa whenever Canada takes way long for this process just because the Gov't doesn't think that there is any benefit from the spouses even though we have to send money from Canada for our spouses and which is not good for our economy either. whenever if husband and wife work in Canada and support Canadian economy and some of them may be looking into starting business, but the Canadian government just ignore them somehow which is not fair and it shows that it has two tier system, one system for the their own desire and the other is for undesirable by the Gov't. That is totally lacking humanity and compassion whenever this great country is known to be one of the most tolerant and humanitarian.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
hunsani1 said:
Hello can anybody tell me what does this mean..

" WVR Q"????

waiting for helpful response..

Thanks n Regards
That means Inreview waved. don't worry about long interview Q. but at the end of wvr if there is a question mark by chc that means it is questionable or if you just put that question mark there then it could mean it has been waved.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian soil said:
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75..........(April 2010)......(Husband Case).......(I/Q Since October 2011)
2. Jaania...............(April 2010).......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. Bestplace4u........(June 2010)......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since April 2011)
4. Flyfish................(June2012)......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since ..........)
5. Iftikhar505.........(2010).............(Wife Case).............(I/Q Since December 2011)
6. Canadian soil......(June 2010)......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since October 2011)
7. CanPak05 ..........(June 2010)......(Wife Case).............(I/Q Since June 2011)
I feel really bad for them ........ i hope any reason could disqualify this minister and sponsorship gets better ........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great person said:
its pretty pathetic rite?? i mean we already KNOW that its in process and that if n e thing is required that we will be contacted...DUH!! but how abt TELLING me WHERE currently the process is at...they're just a bunch of meanies...i feel like they're holding bak my case for no reason thats why they're giving me this stupid reply since 2wice!
I guess immigration sitting in Pakistan is making personal choices now a days .................... there is no fairness that i expect from them ............

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
MAB said:
Baba ji you bhaweshwani is not working.
It's thursday and i haven't received my passport back as yet.
UFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Log Kitna BABAON par yakeen rakhtay hain ajj pata chal gaya :D,, well sis do not worry you ecas could be change into decision made on friday ;D if not then next week lolsss, well baba tu kch nahi janty baba tu sirf prediction he day sakta asal janay wali zaat to sirf ALLAH ki hay so trust on Allah onlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..................

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Genious BACHA.... :)

1 bacha road pe kuttay ko ley ja raha tha

1 Police wala hanste hue bola

Beta apne bhai ko kahan ley ja rahe ho?

Bacha: Police me bharti krwaney :D

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Girl: Main Tumhary Pyar Mein
Marr Gayi, Lutt Gayi, Barbaad
Ho Gayi, Tabah Ho Gayi . . .

Boy: Main Kon Sa Tere Pyar
Mein BILL GATES Ban Gaya ..
;D

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
when are they going to update the quarterly timeline ?? any idea ?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Life can not be explained in a better way than this!

The Mayonnaise Jar

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, When 24 hours
in a day are not enough;
Remember the mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in
front of him.
When the class began, wordlessly,
he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and started to fill
it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full.
They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of small pebbles and poured them
into the jar. He shook the jar lightly.The pebbles rolled into the
spaces between the golf balls.

He then asked the students again
If the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar,
shaking it. Of course, the sand filled up the remaining spaces.
He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a
unanimous 'yes.' The professor then produced two cups of coffee from
under the table and poured their entire contents into the jar,
effectively filling the empty space between the sand.

The students laughed.
'Now,' said the professor, as the laughter subsided,
'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life.

The golf balls are the important things - God, family, children,
health, friends, and favorite passions. Things that if everything else
was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles are the things that matter like your job, house, and car.
The sand is everything else --
the small stuff.
'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, there shall be
no room for the pebbles or the golf balls.

The same goes for life.
If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will
never have room for the things that are important to you.
So...
Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.
Play with your children.
Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your partner out to dinner.
There will always be time to clean the house and fix the dripping tap.
'Take care of the golf balls first -- The things that really matter.
Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.'

One of the students raised her hand
And inquired what the coffee represented.

The professor smiled. I'm glad you asked !
It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem,
there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Canadian soil said:
Girl: Main Tumhary Pyar Mein
Marr Gayi, Lutt Gayi, Barbaad
Ho Gayi, Tabah Ho Gayi . . .

Boy: Main Kon Sa Tere Pyar
Mein BILL GATES Ban Gaya ..
;D
lolZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
Imtihaan said:
Life can not be explained in a better way than this!

The Mayonnaise Jar

When things in your life seem almost too much to handle, When 24 hours
in a day are not enough;
Remember the mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee.

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in
front of him.
When the class began, wordlessly,
he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and started to fill
it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full.
They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of small pebbles and poured them
into the jar. He shook the jar lightly.The pebbles rolled into the
spaces between the golf balls.

He then asked the students again
If the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar,
shaking it. Of course, the sand filled up the remaining spaces.
He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a
unanimous 'yes.' The professor then produced two cups of coffee from
under the table and poured their entire contents into the jar,
effectively filling the empty space between the sand.

The students laughed.
'Now,' said the professor, as the laughter subsided,
'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life.

The golf balls are the important things - God, family, children,
health, friends, and favorite passions. Things that if everything else
was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.
The pebbles are the things that matter like your job, house, and car.
The sand is everything else --
the small stuff.
'If you put the sand into the jar first,' he continued, there shall be
no room for the pebbles or the golf balls.

The same goes for life.
If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will
never have room for the things that are important to you.
So...
Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.
Play with your children.
Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your partner out to dinner.
There will always be time to clean the house and fix the dripping tap.
'Take care of the golf balls first -- The things that really matter.
Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.'

One of the students raised her hand
And inquired what the coffee represented.

The professor smiled. I'm glad you asked !
It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem,
there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend.
Long but very nice, explaining meaning of life, everyone should read once!

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Fun facts of Horoscope​
Aquarius (Jan 23 - Feb 22) You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a jerk.

Pieces (Feb 23 - Mar 22) You are a pioneer type and think most people are dickheads. You are quick to reprimand, impatient and full of advice. You do nothing but piss-off everyone you come in contact with. You are a prick.

Aries (Mar 23 - Apr 22) You have a wild imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have minor influence on your friends and people resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are a general dipshit.

Taurus (Apr 23 - May 22) You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddamed communist.

Gemini (May 23 - June 22) You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Geminis are notorious for thriving on incest.

Cancer (June 23 - July 22) You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a crap. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22) You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and annot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving bastards.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22) You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while doing it. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22) You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22) You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22) You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of crap.

Capricorn (Dec 23 - Jan 22) You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically a chickencrap. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
iftikhar505 said:
That means Inreview waved. don't worry about long interview Q. but at the end of wvr if there is a question mark by chc that means it is questionable or if you just put that question mark there then it could mean it has been waved.
where in ur caips note or gcms notes do u find that?
mine doesnt even have it, i read it 5 times n soo but i cant find it

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
The 2011 case processing time data was recently released by CIC. For spouses, partners and children the data by Visa Office is:

All Points of Service*: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 11 mo., 80% in 15 mo.

Africa & Middle East: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 9 mo., 70% in 15 mo., 80% in 20 mo.
Abidjan/Dakar: 20% of cases completed within 9 months, 30% in 10 mo., 50% in 15 mo., 70% in 18 mo., 80% in 22 mo.
Abu Dhabi: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 8 mo., 50% in 12 mo., 70% in 19 mo., 80% in 25 mo.
Accra - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 10 mo., 80% in 15 mo.
Cairo: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 7 mo., 50% in 9 mo., 70% in 11 mo., 80% in 15 mo.
Damascus - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 9 months, 30% in 9 mo., 50% in 11 mo., 70% in 13 mo., 80% in 14 mo.
Nairobi: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 7 mo., 50% in 13 mo., 70% in 23 mo., 80% in 31 mo.
Pretoria: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 9 mo., 70% in 18 mo., 80% in 23 mo.
Rabat: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 6 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 8 mo.
Tel Aviv: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 8 mo.

Asia & Pacific: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 6 mo., 70% in 13 mo., 80% in 17 mo.
Beijing - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 4 mo., 80% in 5 mo.
Colombo: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 7 mo., 50% in 8 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 11 mo.
Hong Kong: 20% of cases completed within 7 months, 30% in 8 mo., 50% in 11 mo., 70% in 16 mo., 80% in 19 mo.
Islamabad: 20% of cases completed within 16 months, 30% in 17 mo., 50% in 19 mo., 70% in 23 mo., 80% in 26 mo.
Kuala Lumpur: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 10 mo.
Manila: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 9 mo.
New Delhi: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 2 mo., 50% in 3 mo., 70% in 5 mo., 80% in 6 mo.
Seoul: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 6 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 9 mo.
Singapore - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 8 months, 30% in 10 mo., 50% in 15 mo., 70% in 19 mo., 80% in 22 mo.
Sydney Australia: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 5 mo., 80% in 7 mo.
Taipei: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 3 mo., 70% in 4 mo., 80% in 5 mo.
Tokyo: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 6 mo., 80% in 6 mo.

Europe: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 6 mo., 80% in 8 mo.
Ankara: 20% of cases completed within 1 months, 30% in 2 mo., 50% in 3 mo., 70% in 4 mo., 80% in 5 mo.
Berlin: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 11 mo.
Bucharest: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 5 mo., 80% in 6 mo.
Kiev: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 6 mo., 80% in 7 mo.
London - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 3 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 5 mo., 80% in 7 mo.
Moscow: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 12 mo.
Paris-RPC: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 6 mo., 80% in 8 mo.
Rome: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 11 mo.
Vienna - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 3 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 8 mo.
Warsaw: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 4 mo., 50% in 5 mo., 70% in 6 mo., 80% in 7 mo.

Americas: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 8 mo., 70% in 10 mo., 80% in 13 mo.
Bogota: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 7 mo., 50% in 9 mo., 70% in 13 mo., 80% in 16 mo.
Buenos Aires: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 6 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 10 mo.
Buffalo - RPC: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 11 mo.
Caracas: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 8 mo., 50% in 12 mo., 70% in 20 mo., 80% in 25 mo.
Guatemala: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 13 mo., 80% in 18 mo.
Havana: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 9 mo., 80% in 10 mo.
Kingston, Jamaica: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 7 mo., 50% in 10 mo., 70% in 13 mo., 80% in 16 mo.
Lima: 20% of cases completed within 7 months, 30% in 8 mo., 50% in 10 mo., 70% in 12 mo., 80% in 14 mo.
Mexico City: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 10 mo., 80% in 13 mo.
Port-au-Prince: 20% of cases completed within 1 months, 30% in 2 mo., 50% in 4 mo., 70% in 6 mo., 80% in 7 mo.
Port of Spain: 20% of cases completed within 5 months, 30% in 6 mo., 50% in 7 mo., 70% in 11 mo., 80% in 13 mo.
Santiago: 20% of cases completed within 6 months, 30% in 7 mo., 50% in 8 mo., 70% in 11 mo., 80% in 14 mo.
Santo Domingo: 20% of cases completed within 8 months, 30% in 9 mo., 50% in 10 mo., 70% in 13 mo., 80% in 15 mo.
Sao Paulo: 20% of cases completed within 4 months, 30% in 5 mo., 50% in 6 mo., 70% in 7 mo., 80% in 9 mo.

You can find info on number of applications and other visa classes at http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=5175A6F0-1&xsl=datacataloguerecord&metaxsl=datacataloguerecord&formid=427337D0-7C36-4FED-8428-C6A63F8C19B3