+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
abh app kee bari hai lonely i woulg give you till coming monday,, inshaallah ,monday sai phailay ajeaga ppr..thank you so much lonly.. for wishing me..

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
Congratsss sad story!!!!May u have lots of garam rotis..I hope ur wife will make it for u every day!:)LOL
if she not gona make i will scared her.. saying janu roti banaoo garam garam warna chc ajeagi.. woh dar jeagii ;) chc ka naam sunn ker..

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Red Jeans said:
Sad story - Your's a wife case right ?? Why it toook so long ????? :'(
yes wife case and i think the visa offiser who had my file was,nt married. :)case start proces in isb 5 nove 2009 ppr recieve 15 may 2012. shuker allah ka .

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
I asked 4 questions to Immigration Minister Jason Kenney and questions are listed down

1. Why is Canadian High Commission Islamabad taking 26 Months to issue Spouses Visa? And we all know it used to be less than 6 months so why Conservative did increase the time for Pakistan Spouses to Immigrating to Canada?

2. Can you Minister Jason Kenney Explain me about Canadian High Commission Islamabad Pakistan long processing time for spouses to immigrating to Canada? Do you have any kind of idea how many relationships and newly wedded spouses are getting affected with this long processing time which I think it is never going to end?

3. How come Spouses are coming to Canada in 6 months from India even we all know India is located in the same continent in Asia where Pakistan is located and has the same tradition, culture and values as well so why 26 months for Pakistan and 6 months for India?

4. Will new Spouse sponsorship bar help to reduce the spouses visa processing time throughout all the Canadian embassies in all over the world?

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
kachrakhana said:
Hello Everybody ,

By the grace of Allah my wife got passport back today with visa stamped on it.I am really thankful to God and everybody who help me throughout the process.

Keep me in your prayers
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! MASHAH ALLAH!!!!!!!!\\

May ur life turn into a bouquet of flowers with the best flower being ur Wifey spreading frangrance in ur life INSHAH ALLAH

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
I asked 4 questions to Immigration Minister Jason Kenney and questions are listed down

1. Why is Canadian High Commission Islamabad taking 26 Months to issue Spouses Visa? And we all know it used to be less than 6 months so why Conservative did increase the time for Pakistan Spouses to Immigrating to Canada?

2. Can you Minister Jason Kenney Explain me about Canadian High Commission Islamabad Pakistan long processing time for spouses to immigrating to Canada? Do you have any kind of idea how many relationships and newly wedded spouses are getting affected with this long processing time which I think it is never going to end?

3. How come Spouses are coming to Canada in 6 months from India even we all know India is located in the same continent in Asia where Pakistan is located and has the same tradition, culture and values as well so why 26 months for Pakistan and 6 months for India?

4. Will new Spouse sponsorship bar help to reduce the spouses visa processing time throughout all the Canadian embassies in all over the world?

GOOD JOB Dear

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
congrads to , Tinko, Sad story, Kachrakhana, Khushi hemsha and to those if i am missing their names, May Allah SWT shower his blessing to all of you and all of us Ameennnnnnn

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
The only excuse they give us is that there is terrorism in Pakistan and they have to do the background check and it takes long time to do that.
Answer for question number 2 again we will receive is that it is unfortunate the process takes longer because of the terrorism there and for sure many relationship or marriages could be affected, therefore they should know before hand if they should get married from pakistan or not. it is on their own will.
answer for 3rd question would be that India does not have terrorism.
fourth question is unknown because what what kind of sponsorship bar is that.
Sorry to disappoint you but we have to have questions which they would have no answer to that.

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian soil said:
congrads to , Tinko, Sad story, Kachrakhana, Khushi hemsha and to those if i am missing their names, May Allah SWT shower his blessing to all of you and all of us Ameennnnnnn
Thank you Sir!

May Allah help you with everything. Ameen

No jokes today?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/time-to-lead/harnessing-immigrant-mobility-means-prosperity-for-all-canadians/article2432425/

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/letters/article/1176567--immigration-policy-under-fire

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/letters/article/1172765--immigrant-bill-a-disgrace

http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/article/1173507--a-bottom-up-immigration-strategy
http://www.wheels.ca/article/807475

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! MASHAH ALLAH!!!!!!!!\\

May ur life turn into a bouquet of flowers with the best flower being ur Wifey spreading frangrance in ur life INSHAH ALLAH
Thanks . May Allah take you out from this immigration IMTIHAN too InshAlla.