May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Red Jeans said:
Hi Abdulgm - We both have almost the same timelines ..Did you hear from them or did u order caips notes or did they reply to your email recently ??
u and i actually have the same timeline... my husbands file was transfered to isl on may 17 2011 and i havent heard anything yet.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Abdulgm said:
Please people do ask him questions... at least Global and Mail would know how many people are suffering from this ever lasting process time. Why should we afraid of him where we only suppose to fear Allah and Allah knows everything and undoubtedly we are not doing anything wrong or illegal stuff.
We live in Canada and we believe it is our country and we have every right to discuss any matter which we feel needs to be addressed or to be discussed. and it is not fair that if they need student or entrepreneur or skill worker it could be a matter of month or two to get the visa and even for trv/visitor's visa does not take more than 2 months either, but just for getting our spouses to Canada why they have to torture us. only because the Gov't doesn't think that there is any benefit from the spouses even though we have to send money from canada for our spouses and which is not good for canadian economy either. whenever if husband and wife work in canada and support canadian economy and some of them may be looking into starting business which may follow later on, but the canadian government just ignore them somehow which is not fair and it shows that it has two tier system, one system for the their liking and one for the one they dislike now that is totally laking humanity and compassion whenever this great country is known to be one of the most tolerant and humanitarian. I would love to talk to Mr kenney on this issue on everyone's behalf.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
Canadian soil said:
INTERVIEW QUEUE CASES

1. ziaulhaq75..........(April 2010)......(Husband Case).......(I/Q Since October 2011)
2. Jaania...............(April 2010).......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since May 2011)
3. Bestplace4u........(June 2010)......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since April 2011)
4. Flyfish................(June2012)......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since ..........)
5. Iftikhar505.........(2010).............(Wife Case).............(I/Q Since December 2011)
6. Canadian soil......(June 2010)......(Husband Case)........(I/Q Since October 2011)
7. CanPak05 ..........(June 2010)......(Wife Case).............(I/Q Since June 2011)
thanks for updating

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Canada’s conditional permanent residence for curbing marriage fraud
by Harleen Kaur - May 14, 2012
Canada, 14th May: Canada plans to control marriages of convenience in the nation by introducing conditional Canada permanent residency.

This was revealed by Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney in March this year.

New restriction on sponsorship--Canadian government introduced a new ruling for controlling growing incidence of marriage fraud among immigrants. As per the rule, there will be a restriction on sponsorship.

A partner or a spouse getting sponsorship from a Canadian citizen or a Canada permanent resident will have to stay together with their partner offering sponsorship for a minimum period of two years in a legitimate relationship after receiving their Canada permanent residency, revealed Canada immigration minister Jason Kenney.

And anyone found not to be staying together with his or her sponsor will be liable to termination of his conditional Canada permanent residency status. It might render the partner or the spouse to be removed from Canada with a possible risk of criminal charges against him or her.

However, the condition will not be applicable after the expiry of the conditional period of two year.

Proposal aimed to cut marriage abuse—The latest step by Canada immigration is to inhibit foreigners from getting involved in a marriage or a legal partnership for the sake of becoming Canada permanent residents. This will be governed by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Speaking about the issue, immigration minister Kenney said the problem of Canada marriage visa fraud is quite serious. It’s only going to worsen if Canada does not take care to introduce requisite steps to stop people from misusing Canada immigration system by marriage of convenience, he informed.

The proposed plan becoming effect from 2nd March, 2012 will aim to remove foreigners trying to use fake marriage as a means to gain Canada permanent residency.

This will ensure to restrict bogus marriages in Canada at the earliest, said Kenney.

Canada government has been hearing the woes of those getting cheated by Canada marriage fraud, said Kenney.

So, keeping in view the fact that Canada marriage fraud is a serious threat to Canada immigration system, it has vowed to crack down on anyone involved in marriages of convenience, he maintained.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
kachrakhana said:
Congrats.

Hi All ,

My ecase is also showing decision made since this morning.Hopefully we will get PP back soon.

Good Luck to everybody.Keep me in your prayers
Wow! you'll be getting your PP soon.

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
salaam guys .. specifically lonly without hubby..i am the very new to the forum .. may be 3 weeks i been looking in to it and few post as well. i got a call from my wife just 30 mints ago, saying janu tcs called saying we got a letter from isb chc . now guys tell me what it would be bad or good ,just for ur hinds , file transfer nov.5 2009 , third remedical done on feb 2, 2012. :'(

lover

Nov 15, 2011
sad story said:
salaam guys .. specifically lonly without hubby..i am the very new to the forum .. may be 3 weeks i been looking in to it and few post as well. i got a call from my wife just 30 mints ago, saying janu tcs called saying we got a letter from isb chc . now guys tell me what it would be bad or good ,just for ur hinds , file transfer nov.5 2009 , third remedical done on feb 2, 2012. :'(
apka ecase in process show ho raha hai to ppr aye ga

lover

Nov 15, 2011
sad story said:
im 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure PPR he hoga

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Hello all forum members from 2010-2012... please see the below message from Mr. Imran Ali which he has sent me and this is a very critical and most awaited chance for all of us to address our issues regarding our immigration cases,,,specially to my fellows from 2010..no offence to 2011 applicants but 2010 applicants are advised to follow/click the link and ask very authentic and relevant question from Mr. Jasson Kenny which can be selected for one to one talk or you can get reply of ur question from him on coming Thursday.. Mr. Ali Imran has specially advised to me paste it on the forum coz its for worldwide immigration applicants, maybe one of us gets the chance to represent Pakistan.

Here is the link and message below:-
Hi, .............

Please ask members of your forum to use this platform in very large numbers

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/time-to-lead/what-would-you-ask-immigration-minister-jason-kenney/article2433574/

I hope this will help you solve your problem.
Best Regards
Imran Ali
Embassy Of Pakistan
Canada

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
i have already asked a question and have also opted for one to one face talk via net if my question is selected..so you all fellows please follow this link and ask ur questions..maybe one of us can get selected..all instructions are in the link..do follow and use it asap..

Allah Bless You All..

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Here is the instructions part of the link:-

What would you like to ask Immigration Minister Jason Kenney?

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney will be online for a video chat with The Globe and Mail on the afternoon of Thursday, May 17.

He will take some reader questions, and a few Globe readers will have a chance to join in. Please fill out the form below, and you will be contacted by a Globe staff member if you are selected

samar jawad

Star Member
Sep 23, 2010
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 october 2010
AOR Received.
never
File Transfer...
12 november 2010
Med's Request
22 feb 2012
Med's Done....
28 feb 2012
Interview........
inshAllah nottt
Passport Req..
16 june 2012 Alhumdulilah
VISA ISSUED...
waitinggg
LANDED..........
waitingggg
if the e status is APPLICATION RECEIVED so is there any chance of gettin ppr ???

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
lover said:
ya sometime they dont change
i have applied for spouse visa in june 2010, n than in sep 2010 my satus were like thy recievd my documents n is process of varification and than since sep 2010 till may 2012 their is no change in my status m really upset can any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its my humble request m waiting like anything

suppy

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
suppy said:
i have applied for spouse visa in june 2010, n than in sep 2010 my satus were like thy recievd my documents n is process of varification and than since sep 2010 till may 2012 their is no change in my status m really upset can any one help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its my humble request m waiting like anything

but how can i know that whats going on m really worried fedup now