Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
SI said:
islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

sometimes it gives error..try resending in a few hours..
That's what i am thinking... let's see wait few hours...

(wife's message)

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
urgent!

Hi guys i have a very interesting question....

if the older member know this answer it wud be very helpful..

ok so my friend is sponsoring her husband as well.... but!!! when at the time her husband got re med and pcc and had to make an afghan marriage certificate he travelled to lahor and got kidnapped on the way!!!!!!!!! :( so now 9 months later he has been found ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! so glad! soosososo glad :D and he is perfectly ok mashallah!!!! we are so ahppy... but now what do we do with the case do we continue and send the re pcc and re med and the afghan certificate and give an explanation as to why it is soooo late or does she have to start the case all over again? becuz we dont want to disclose what happend just becuz of lack of prove and delay... adivce pleasE? and thank you

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
Hi, your friend's husband must email/Fax to CHC-I and write them; due to unavoidable domestic circumstances, he was unable to follow up his Family Class Spousal Sponsorship Permanent Residence Visa and now he is seeking for Family Class Canadian Permanent Residence Visa. He musk ask them to advice him about his Permanent Resident File. CHC-I will must write him about his File Status, updates and process to proceed . . . . could be processed at CHC-I or may be by submitting new sponosrship file at Mississauga, as advised by CHC-I.

rackeya said:
urgent!

Hi guys i have a very interesting question....

if the older member know this answer it wud be very helpful..

ok so my friend is sponsoring her husband as well.... but!!! when at the time her husband got re med and pcc and had to make an afghan marriage certificate he travelled to lahor and got kidnapped on the way!!!!!!!!! :( so now 9 months later he has been found ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! so glad! soosososo glad :D and he is perfectly ok mashallah!!!! we are so ahppy... but now what do we do with the case do we continue and send the re pcc and re med and the afghan certificate and give an explanation as to why it is soooo late or does she have to start the case all over again? becuz we dont want to disclose what happend just becuz of lack of prove and delay... adivce pleasE? and thank you

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phasgaya said:
Hi tuco,
I understand every bit of word you said. But pls try to understand my situation as soon as I knew of this mess that I did I went to various forums and posted a long, detailed, including everybit of information that I could think of but no one responded and thereby my question kept on squeezing so that people could just get the problem and atleast read it. This forum was recommended by a friend of mine and I "intentionally" tried to be as straight as possible so that people atleast go through it. I didnt know masha allah how active this thread is otherwise i would have copy pasted this huge question with my timeline etc etc.

Hope you'll understand . I mailed my application to CHC-Mississauga on 13th March 2012. Since its been not too much time since then and its not taking 80+ days. I'll mail CHC-M letting them know abt this old immigration file in process at the moment. Also I'll ask my father-in-law to fax London Visa office to withdraw from their application his daughters application as she is no more his dependent child. What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch, bless you all
no worries bro :).......i understand what you say.......but to make you clear i didn't write it specifically for you........it was one of my concerns i wanted to share.......but i can't write my other concerns......as i'm scared of members here :D
and all the people here are pakistanis........so don't be afraid to share your griefs
as for the question you asked.......let your father withdraw your wife from the FSW application.......then you let CIC know by calling them or writing a letter the whole story........and do not forget to mention that you forgot to mention about the FSW application in the original application

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
one quick question if ma husband gets a new passport n sends it to CHC, will they take longer time to issue him remed n ppr or will it actualli help me save 5 months of waiting till his passport expire n they tells us to re new the pp...

??
do not renew your passport and wait for the expiry of the passport and then wait for the CHC to ask you to renew your passport and then wait for the new passport to arrive and then wait for the CHC's response after sending the new passport :)

R

raptorsfan

If CHC-I was processing files in Alphabetical order then my wife would be the last one on the list.

Her last name starts with a "Z". If I changed her last name to mine so that it starts with an "A", maybe the visa would have been issued a few months earlier.

BTW, where did this ignorant theory come from. Whose theory was this?

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
It was Khilafah's theory .. :)

parisien

Mar 24, 2012
Alberta
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
23-03-2012 along with RPRF
AOR Received.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
20-01-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2012 .... SUBMITTED ON 14TH MAY
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2012
LANDED..........
19-05-2012
on our side everything is slow so far because in month of may we have alot of official holidays and yesterday it wasnPRESIDENTIAL elections and today people took holiday and tomorrow again holiday lol when ever time comes tyat CHC will update according to FORUM on Tuesday it is official holiday lol ..... so just waiting for PPR and i think secchk and background check lust have done because they received my file in JAN an they started prcessing in March .... my question is when do they check sec and back ground check when they receive file or when they start processing and how long it take for all

GOOD LUCK all

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
SI said:
Case Specific Enquiry:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

General Enquiry:

islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
This is v first time I heard abt case specific inquiry....plz tell more how to do it...Is it helpful? ? Do they reply? ? ?

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
This is v first time I heard abt case specific inquiry....plz tell more how to do it...Is it helpful? ? Do they reply? ? ?
They say: We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times.

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
khushi humesha 100 said:
yes its sort of helpful. Just click the link and a form appears where you fill in the required info and at the end there is space to write your query. Just send it and they do reply back. This is how i got my file number from CHC-I and i also asked them through the same link if i could send them updates voluntarily and they replied that it would be good if i did so that they had more to go on when my file gets in to initial review (our consultant advised other wise though) any way a few days back i emailed CHC-I on the same link coz i wanted to confirm if they had updated my new address in my file..the auto reply i got was that if my question was regarding address change update it will not be responded to. You can try i hope you get some response takes about 10-15 days to get a reply...

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
check here

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
abay yar said:
Alhamdulilalah I wana share that i have received my pp with visa today morning ;D
im so happy that i have no words to tell :)
here is my time line

Category........: FAM/ wife case
Visa Office......: islamabad
App. Filed.......: 26th nov 2010
File Transfer to ISB: 15 feb 2011
Med's Request: 27 feb 2012
Passport Req..: 27 feb 2012
pp send.... : 16 March, 2012
decision made : 1 May, 2012
pp back : 05 May ,2012

MashAllah

i would like to say thanks to all members
khalifa, Maham noor, Maham q and others for their support and help
Please each memeber pray for everyone in this forum as we all gets our wishes and dreams InshAllaha

Regards
many many congrags yar rather abay yar ;)
all the best for ur future life
n hopefully i will get my pp back soon..... probably this week :)

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MAB said:
They say: We will not respond to your enquiry if the application is within normal processing times.
You mean after one year later since my file transfer to Isl, they will not respond to my enquiry hai na?

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Khilafah5 said:
I was told by someone that are working in a alphabetical cycle

In my wifes case her last names started with A and her file went in process 4.5 months ahead of transfer date
Oh I seee!! my last name is "A"