CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Its a totally wrong decision ...... it tells me that ur jus 23 or 24 years old ........

girls in Pakistan are different than the who world ........... it totally depends upon family area ............ wot ur wife said and wot was decoded in ur mind ........are too totally different things ......... and I tell u one thing this sponsorship is IA the only worst time in all of ours life ............

One thing is common for men and women .............

>>> Men :> should never ever make decision in stress ...... try to get suggestion wen ur in stress
>>> Women :> Should never even make decision .......

I wish I could convince ya that ur decision is wrong ......... but after 2 to 3 years u will realize ....

Chill
bhai app ki baat mai daammm hai.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
sawera said:
brother dont worry......u made a good decision......inshallah all b good with u.....i wish u'll find better one then her who will understand u.
Thank you sis.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
come on .......... how can u say that ...... I mean ......... well .......

If they never come cloze to each other they would never know ........ girly ........

You all : i mean on this forum ........ dont give a decision ........ you guys jus go with flow ............
If i say i will jump from a 10 story building .......... u all will say best of luck ..................... lol ......... i mean some on forum would really want that :p...

My argument is ........................ love means different for every person ........ it sounds different in ears ............ and if u did not drive a Lamborghini .......... u would only have opinion about it ............. decision/judgment is when u have driven it .........
TRUE

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
R.Mujgani said:
That is realli sad to hear bhai, i guess she is not interested n if she doesnt want it then u have made the right decision n I wish u a happy life ahead of u.... :D

Take a break from here n everything n go for a one week vacation alone to somewhere u like.... n
wen u come back everything will start from fresh :D
Thank you sis, I am trying to get over it and start my life again. Please keep me if your prayers.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
Thank you sis, I am trying to get over it and start my life again. Please keep me if your prayers.
IS SHE STILL IN UR NIKKAH SHERAZ.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Its a totally wrong decision ...... it tells me that ur jus 23 or 24 years old ........

girls in Pakistan are different than the who world ........... it totally depends upon family area ............ wot ur wife said and wot was decoded in ur mind ........are too totally different things ......... and I tell u one thing this sponsorship is IA the only worst time in all of ours life ............

>>> Men :> should never ever make decision in stress ...... try to get suggestion wen ur in stress

I wish I could convince ya that ur decision is wrong ......... but after 2 to 3 years u will realize ....

Chill
I agree with you qaMalik.

Brother S_Design ,

Check you Inbox if your final decision is not done verbally + officially.

God bless you !

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
qamalik729 said:

Chill
Obviously this is just a small glimpse of our relationship. Many things I have not discussed. I understand what your saying, love can mean different thing for different people. I dont believe in saying it all the time, I rather people show it instead of saying it. What if someone dont show it nor say it? And say that she does not want it, what you do then??

I know you think she was shy, but she was not a shy person in any way or form.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Guys I have already done the Iskikhara. And in reply she told me all the things, at that time I knew what my decision should be. Allah had made it clear in my heart.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Have to go, I will check back later and reply to the comments.

Bye guys.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
Obviously this is just a small glimpse of our relationship. Many things I have not discussed. I understand what your saying, love can mean different thing for different people. I dont believe in saying it all the time, I rather people show it instead of saying it. What if someone dont show it nor say it? And say that she does not want it, what you do then??

I know you think she was shy, but she was not a shy person in any way or form.
But brother come on ........ it does not work that way .............. u go there ............ u make a decision to live ur lifes together ......and u as husband accept to take care of her through out life in all ups and recessions ...............

I mean 2 years ........... and u think ......... its not gonna work ......... both of u cannot do it ................ At least u should give it Istakhara chance .......

You never know wots result of it ............. and tell u one thing .......... in my life ............. The people i hated the most at first ........ proved to be my best friends ................ There is no way ........ u never know .......ever ......... wots inside a person ..........

It deserves Istakhara ..............

May Allah keep u happy and show u the right path ...........

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
Guys I have already done the Iskikhara. And in reply she told me all the things, at that time I knew what my decision should be. Allah had made it clear in my heart.
If you have done Istkhara ............. then wot r u worried abt ...............
You followed the book steps dude .........
You have to have to follow results :)
So just chill coz God wants it to happen that way .......... who is there to stop ........

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
I understand your feeling brother. As I remember you can do ISTIKHARA couple of times. Try to take another chance and see what comes up 2nd time.
When she came in your Nikkah ,it become your responsibility to take care of all matter with cool mind ,honesty and Justice. Atleast give little bit more time to yourself and your wife.Allah app ki madad farmay "Ameen"

Remember ,You are also very close to get PPR and I think kafi maslay solve hoo jain gay os waqt.

Take Care of yourself

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
s_design brother final decision will be yours but most of us would suggest that you do istikhara first and give your relation a second chance. Marriage is an art, one has to go through many things. it is how one sees and deals with situation. Finishing it off is the easiest solution but you both should get together and talk it out in person before you come to a solution.
May Allah guide you with the best.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
Have to go, I will check back later and reply to the comments.

Bye guys.
bhai ....yeh qamalik aur kachra bhai app ko ek dafa aur try karne ko is liyai khai rahe hain.......takai sub solve hojaey(app ki batare kai liyai)....well app batar jante ho baki app ki marzi so b happy always :)