islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
kachrakhana said:
I am also worry about the same question. Canada immigration ki to khair ha laykin I can't trust on Pakistani's Airport Amla ...
excatly u r ri8

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
You can bring as much gold as you want. Make sure you have the gold appraised and weighed out, so you can declare its worth at the customs if you are pulled in the customs line.

Further, if you have more gold that belongs to you but you want to keep it in Pakistan and bring later on, then take pictures of the gold, weigh and declare it as "goods to be followed later". So when you visit Pakistan after an year or 2 and want to bring it, then you can bring it without paying the duty. They will take the pictures and value and make copies for their record so next time when you come back they will have it in their records and won't charge you any customs duty.

Similarly, if your items are being followed in a container then you need to provide the list to them. You might have to pay inspection fee if your container is selected for inspection later on.

Hope it helps :)

You da Man Danny.Now I got my answer.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
kachrakhana said:
I am also worry about the same question. Canada immigration ki to khair ha laykin I can't trust on Pakistani's Airport Amla ...
brining thinks from pakistan is not good for that reason

they can mark ur suitcase and ones checked in they can go through it

u reach here theres nothing

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
masom_2012 said:
if i travel alone n i have gold so koi problem tou nhi hogi any checking yeah kch money tou pay nhi karna hogi airport par n they also asked me about how much gold i have ?
It shouldn't be a problem for you at the Canadian airport if you follow the steps I mentioned above. Make sure you keep all you gold in a safe place in your handbag/Purse rather than suitcases as they tend to open the suitcases at Pakistan Airport without you being there.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:
You can bring as much gold as you want. Make sure you have the gold appraised and weighed out, so you can declare its worth at the customs if you are pulled in the customs line.

Further, if you have more gold that belongs to you but you want to keep it in Pakistan and bring later on, then take pictures of the gold, weigh and declare it as "goods to be followed later". So when you visit Pakistan after an year or 2 and want to bring it, then you can bring it without paying the duty. They will take the pictures and value and make copies for their record so next time when you come back they will have it in their records and won't charge you any customs duty.

Similarly, if your items are being followed in a container then you need to provide the list to them. You might have to pay inspection fee if your container is selected for inspection later on.

Hope it helps :)
thanxxxxxx danny bhai :) :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:
It shouldn't be a problem for you at the Canadian airport if you follow the steps I mentioned above. Make sure you keep all you gold in a safe place in your handbag/Purse rather than suitcases as they tend to open the suitcases at Pakistan Airport without you being there.
hmm no no i keep gold in my handbag not suitcase ye risk mujhe nhi lyna n i think if some1 travel alone tou apne pass zada cheeze nhi rakhe naa sirf ek handbag is enough i think in ur hand

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
hmm no no i keep gold in my handbag not suitcase ye risk mujhe nhi lyna n i think if some1 travel alone tou apne pass zada cheeze nhi rakhe naa sirf ek handbag is enough i think in ur hand
Yes you are right.. I have heard of alot of bad incidents..

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parisien said:
if you have visa or master card and travelling from canada to pakistan so u cab withdraw upto your limit by going citi bank or standard chartered and dont forget to take your ID or passport and if you travelling from pakistan to canada so best idea is bank to bank transfer which will not cost you MUCH
ok thanks brother...

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question..

Does anyone have a timeline basically from when they request additional information to when they send the PPR request? like average time..? We just sent the additional forms they requested today. So Inshallah we are hoping kay jaldi hi kuch ho jayay..

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR THE FIRST TYM U CAN TAKE AS MUCH GOLD ....... THEY DONT C ANY RECEIPTS ,BUT IF U HAVE SO U CAN TAKE IT FOR INCASE THINGEE........ITS BETTER TO HAVE GOLD IN UR PURSE IN WHICH IT WILL GONA FIT.

badnam

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
ok thanks brother...
Also, What would be a good idea is like check the exchange rate in Pakistan and check the rate companies like western union or UAE exchange charge, they can deposit to an account in Pakistan OR you can send the money and pick it up from any MCB with a 12 digit number.

So whatever works out better.

phasgaya

May 4, 2012
Hello all,

I am having a serious issue. I filed sponsorship application to CHC -Mississuaga for my spouse a while ago. My spouse's family before i got married already filed immigration for the whole family under FSW in 2007. Now, I didnt know it or I'd like to think I forgot this huge point while applying for spousal immigration. Now my spouse has essentially two consecutive applications for immigration. I knw it a big problem but what should I do now???? any help plzz

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
masom_2012 said:
Khushi astagfar n har waqt chalte phirte AYATE QAREMA ka ward bhi kare LAILHA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNI KUNTI MUNIZZALEMEEN apni duao ki qaboliyat k liye r pareshani dor k liye trust me bhtbht sakon mile ga r insha ALLAH ap sb ko zaror gud newz mile ge
yeah this is v nice dua my mom is use to saying me that recite as much as u can ...Now InshaALLAH will do so .. :)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
ALLAHUMA AJIRNI FEE MUSSIBATHI WAKH LOF LI KHAIYRAN MINHAA......... YE DUA BHI PARHE INSHALLAH BOHOT JALD EK GOOD NEWS SONENGE AAP.. JITNA HOSAKE PARHA KAREIN..

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
ZZAADD said:
ALLAHUMA AJIRNI FEE MUSSIBATHI WAKH LOF LI KHAIYRAN MINHAA......... YE DUA BHI PARHE INSHALLAH BOHOT JALD EK GOOD NEWS SONENGE AAP.. JITNA HOSAKE PARHA KAREIN..
yeah my mom is MashaALLAH quite religious that's y I know all these dua's ...I recite all these but im lack in consistency!THank you so much indeed . :)