Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Recently has any case been completed within 12 months? If yes can you please tell if it was husband or wife case and on what grounds was it completed in a year?

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

torture is abt to over for u !
Its not torture sis ............ Its punishment of crime not done ..........
I don't find a reason .... If students get visa in lets say 3 months ........work permits are issued in 4 months ............ how can they not finish background checks in 1 year ............ plus about the relationship .......... Kenny is trying to Dad .... all immigrations or wot ........... to tell them that the partner u choose is not right or right for u ................ I don't get this concept ............ where is the Fundamental Law of Freedom ....... we just display and teach it in books ................

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
KHAN05 said:
AOA TO ALL OF YOU
Alhamdullilah
My family got PPR on 25th of April and the date on the PPR is 20th April. And they received the Passports on 27th

Praying for all of you.
Thanks to every one

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
I haven't received email about our current status from Islamabad since April 11th... so Can I email to Isl for requesting our file number? Is that fine?

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Nov 2009 case, third medical done on Feb 2,2012,still waiting for ppr, or who knows what else .... they ask.its any buddy older then me here? ::)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
qamalik729 said:
Its not torture sis ............ Its punishment of crime not done ..........
I don't find a reason .... If students get visa in lets say 3 months ........work permits are issued in 4 months ............ how can they not finish background checks in 1 year ............ plus about the relationship .......... Kenny is trying to Dad .... all immigrations or wot ........... to tell them that the partner u choose is not right or right for u ................ I don't get this concept ............ where is the Fundamental Law of Freedom ....... we just display and teach it in books ................
absolutely trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee brother

my two yrs of my life are wasted waitnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

so much chnge in d world n surrounding .............. but we r still waitinggggggggggggggggggg for the process to enddddddddddddddddd

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Canadian555 said:
I haven't received email about our current status from Islamabad since April 11th... so Can I email to Isl for requesting our file number? Is that fine?
If the applicant e-mails they will responed

sad story

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
we are criminals , we work hard. and pay tax,s and no criminal background, and want to b united with who we love .we r in prison. who can not see family,because we sponsor and tell every thing truth. GUYS U KNOW WHAT I should n,t sponsor my wife, and just bring her in a ship illegal and pay some 1. instead of paying a,, god damn,, sponsorship fees.

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
I am a silent reader and reading from the last few years. No i have reached on result that basically we are coward nation. I read here. every body say I am in torutre , I am in stress, My life is painfull. etc etc. I have just question for only those person who got there visa after long painful process( if they think its pain full) . Now these spouces are in canada. why not they file a lawsuit and suit for compensation. The reason now they are here they dont need to afraid. they can go to court and ask them why there was delay. What was the reason which toook them 2 year or 3 year. They can claim that what ever was the reason from CHC imigration. it was not our hands and why we suffers from there delays. if they say visa quota. its not my problem . why I suffer from visa quita. if they say back ground check. its not in my hand. Its also in there hands. its mean they are inefficent or there management is not good. but they question is why I suffer. Now if they accept my case and granted the visa to my spouse aftter a long time why not early. why the time line keeps changing law never changes but if its law they why every quater it changes. so if some body tlak to layer there is good oppourtunity that they will get some compensation and it will also help others. The worst of this suit will be refusal. but if we dont file its automatically refusal so its much better to try . there is a chance .
I will defintely file once my wife will be here. I am waiting from the last 17 months and no words from them. what ever I am facing pain now I will give them a same pain in the court but not now just waiting for the time. I am suffering so much, Financial loss, menatal and physicall abnormal life. I want to get this answer through court. I am not a coward.
Please I like comments on this issue.

jay024

Jan 5, 2012
salam everyone...

my online status just changed from

Medical results have been received.

to

A decision has been made on ------- application. The office will contact ---------- concerning this decision.

she sent in her passport and re med on early march

any ideas?

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
jay024 said:
salam everyone...

my online status just changed from

Medical results have been received.

to

A decision has been made on ------- application. The office will contact ---------- concerning this decision.

she sent in her passport and re med on early march

any ideas?
dear in online status there is just general structure of application processing steps, then how u people says that medical results recvd , this that plz if u can guide me

jay024

Jan 5, 2012
wait for response said:
dear in online status there is just general structure of application processing steps, then how u people says that medical results recvd , this that plz if u can guide me
if you go to the following link you can log in and get your info also.... you are right it only gives basic info until the end of case like mine when it tells you when the med results are recieved and hapening after which im confused about also...

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
Far away said:
I am a silent reader and reading from the last few years. No i have reached on result that basically we are coward nation. I read here. every body say I am in torutre , I am in stress, My life is painfull. etc etc. I have just question for only those person who got there visa after long painful process( if they think its pain full) . Now these spouces are in canada. why not they file a lawsuit and suit for compensation. The reason now they are here they dont need to afraid. they can go to court and ask them why there was delay. What was the reason which toook them 2 year or 3 year. They can claim that what ever was the reason from CHC imigration. it was not our hands and why we suffers from there delays. if they say visa quota. its not my problem . why I suffer from visa quita. if they say back ground check. its not in my hand. Its also in there hands. its mean they are inefficent or there management is not good. but they question is why I suffer. Now if they accept my case and granted the visa to my spouse aftter a long time why not early. why the time line keeps changing law never changes but if its law they why every quater it changes. so if some body tlak to layer there is good oppourtunity that they will get some compensation and it will also help others. The worst of this suit will be refusal. but if we dont file its automatically refusal so its much better to try . there is a chance .
I will defintely file once my wife will be here. I am waiting from the last 17 months and no words from them. what ever I am facing pain now I will give them a same pain in the court but not now just waiting for the time. I am suffering so much, Financial loss, menatal and physicall abnormal life. I want to get this answer through court. I am not a coward.
Please I like comments on this issue.

I am definitely gonna do that
We are preparing different letters and we will send it to higher authorities and immigration heads once i am in Canada.
They delayed my case without any reason, they did not send me letters though they say they have sent but through caips i got to know they never mailed it to me.

I can never forget what they did to me

ek_larki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
no doc's req
File Transfer...
April2011
Med's Request
june 25, 2012
Med's Done....
june 27, 2012, updated on ecase on 23rd july 2012
Interview........
waived---Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
june 25, 2012,ecase status changed into decision made on 30th july 2012
VISA ISSUED...
AUg 3rd,2012
LANDED..........
AUG 12TH :) ALLAH KA SHUKAR
RougeAmour said:
Yaaaaay Alhamdulillah, mashallah, subhanallah, Im so sincerely happy for you! Allah swt hamesha hamesha khush rakhein aap ko and wife ko bhi! Hadh hoti hai kissi ko latkaney or case ko ghaseetnay ki. Mashallah bohat khushi hui.
mine is same situation
like danny plzzzz pray for me warna
mera nervous breakdown hojae ga
2 month se mai wait karhi ppr+remed ka :'(

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
Thank you MaB,
thats is good idea to keep all the correspondence and proof. I am also doing the same , Here the courts are good and they give justice. Definetly they can not do or interfere for faster process. But they can give us the justice and compensation caused by delay of CHC department. Because We have proof here that some country timeline is shorter then pakistan. Only one question if my wife can get a visa in 2 year or 3 year then why not 6 months or 5 years. and what ever they have reason why I suffer. because its him not me. why I suffer from Him. Its mean its not in my hand. it was in there hands if it was in there hands then its mean that they are responsible and liable of my pain and stress and I need a compenssation for that. Half I will give to the lawer. other than his fees. I just want the answer thats it. and its nor fearable. What will be the worst the court will refuse. If some one dont try its automaticaly refusal so its much better to get refusal after the try. Atleast there is some chance to get some thing.
thanks mab again