03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
iftikhar505 said:
there had been a very serious problem of bribery. not any more.
You mean there was a serious problem of them being Pakistani?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Thats why there is no pakistani working in the visa section no more except that translator.
s_design said:
You mean there was a serious problem of them being Pakistani?

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
iftikhar505 said:
Thats why there is no pakistani working in the visa section no more except that translator.
lol and we all wonder why the processing time is so long?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
process is so long because our conservative party here does not like us or our country. but I don't know who to blame our nation where there is dehshatgardi going on or to blame the Gov't here.
s_design said:
lol and we all wonder why the processing time is so long?

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
iftikhar505 said:
process is so long because our conservative party here does not like us or our country. but I don't know who to blame our nation where there is dehshatgardi going on or to blame the Gov't here.
With rampant corruption and terrorism in Pakistan I dont think we should simply blame the conservative government.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
But dont get me wrong I am no fan of cons but in this case I think we have to look at what is happening in Pakistan as well.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
That is exactly what I have written that when we see our neighbor country India it only takes less than six months but for our country they are taking years.
s_design said:
But dont get me wrong I am no fan of cons but in this case I think we have to look at what is happening in Pakistan as well.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
May God help Pakistan but the situation is getting worse day by day.
s_design said:
With rampant corruption and terrorism in Pakistan I dont think we should simply blame the conservative government.

B

bestplace4u

The European Union has expressed concerns over “systematic deficiency” in PIA aircraft maintenance following detection of 40 uncertified defects on PK-734 operated by A310 at Paris on 9 Aug 2011 and has termed CAA regulatory controls as “unreliable”. European Aviation Safety Agency has communicated to both PIA and CAA that final decision regarding placing of censures including ban is likely to be taken in March 2012 at the agency’s next scheduled meeting. In a letter dated Nov 11, 2011 the agency stated “As part of ongoing surveillance of Part 145 holders, European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) has accredited DGAC France to perform routine inspections on PIA on behalf of EASA”. SAFA inspections have increased at London, Manchester and other airports, following increase in incidences involving PIA aircrafts with uncertified defects.

This agency has previously censured and imposed a partial ban on PIA fleet in 2007. The ban was restricted PIA’s aged poorly maintained Boeing 747 and A310 fleet of PIA. PIA now operates relatively new Boeing 777 and for most of them airline is still paying installments.

For an airline which does not seem to have funds to keep its existing fleet flying , it makes no commercial sense that priority was to arrange finances for inducting 5 more B-777 at a tag of $1.5 billion with options for 5 more of the same.

Parliamentary Secretary for Defence Azeem Daultana had informed NA on 22 Nov 2011, that PIAC Board had approved a 3-year Business Plan 2011-14 for induction of 6 Boeing 737 short range aircrafts but instead they have gone for more expensive new aircrafts for an airline which plans to reduce its long routes such as Chicago, incurring daily losses of over Rs7 Crore. Transparency International has termed the deal a gross violation of PPRA rules and alleged massive kickbacks over pricing.

It is worth mentioning that prolonged delays of PIA flights and disruptions in flight schedules have become a routine matter. Agitated passengers are seen quarreling with PIA traffic staff who are unable to explain delays. These recurring mishandling of passengers is drastically damaging credibility of national airline with disastrous consequences on revenue generation and creating problems to pay installments on existing fleet of Boeing 777 and ATR.

A recent example was observed on last Thursday when PK 757 operated by Boeing 777 was supposed to depart from Lahore at 11.30 am. The aircraft arrived from Karachi operating PK 302 with a technical defect that had a waiver under Minimum Equipment List approved by CAA and Boeing. In this case, the specified period for rectification expired as parts were not available.

Another B-777 which returned from Manchester needed service first but instead it was deputed for PK-303 carrying a VIP who happened to be MD PIA. Over 300 passengers were made to sweat it out in the Departure Lounge after having been checked, despite the fact that aircraft was unserviceable and should never have departed from Karachi, which is main maintenance base and all aircrafts departing from there should be serviceable and not get grounded at first stopover.

A student bound for London Noorjehan Khan (PNR FDHCIC) complained that there was chaos and even telephone facility was not available to contact her family, who were desperate after hearing news of delay on television.

The young lady was exhausted and frustrated that passengers had to endure agony to wait for over 8 hours and finally they were told at 7 pm that flight would depart next day.

A passenger who was to catch a connecting flight to USA was very agitated and said “this airline should be fixing its aircrafts instead of buying more”. After a lot of protests passengers were allowed to leave Departure Lounge having suffered an ordeal of being cramped in a congested space for over 8 hours. The flight was rescheduled to operate after delay of over 24 hours on 2 March and departed at 11.45 am.

When contacted PIA spokesman Syed Sultan Hassan and media advisor, Tahir Khaleeq both the officials did not attended their cell phones despite repeated efforts.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Sad but I cant remember the last time I heard good news coming out of Pakistan.

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Hi guys i just returned to toronto on feb 4 from karachi, i was visiting my husband for the second time. First time was when i married and second time was now just to visit him.
I stayed with him for a year, and i heard when you stay for longer them 6 months thats a "problem", and so i was advised when returning send them updated pictures of my year spent there and proof that my intention is to be a perminent residence. So I was doubling checking again what i should send
currently im sending: pictures my university acceptance papers, my recent tax claim paper, phone bill of the cell on my name. what else should i send!
what explanation should i give them? and whats the sending address for islamabad again? thanks alot for ur helps guys u guys have always had my back and given me so much support! May Allah bless you all with happiness!

B

bestplace4u

s_design said:
Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy won Oscar was a good news :D

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
bestplace4u said:
Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy won Oscar was a good news :D
I stand corrected, Pakistan finally is on the path to redeem itself LOL

R

raptorsfan

s_design said:
Bangladesh Cricket Team agreed to tour Pakistan. We will see cricket in Pakistan after a long time.