Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Curious question time. Everyone here seems to be under the impression that the disappearance or reappearance of their address on ecas means something. I check the site every day and have been checking it regularly. Its never changed at all. Its saying "Application Received" (for husband's PR) since December 2010. Nothing to even hint at the possibility of them working on it. No "In Process" or anything. So does that mean anything? Does it mean nothing? Lol its so confusing. I stopped following this forum in the middle because everyone posts such random questions that it makes me frustrated. Every little thing is scrutinized! Sheesh ::)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
She reads everything what you and I write. Plus one for you.
sawera said:
Bhai app ko kya hogaya hai phele tu achai bhalai thai .......danny bhai tu paroo kai intaizar mai devdas ban gai.... aur app :-[ .......well lagta hai bhabi sai app ki shikayat karne pare gee app ki...app kai iradai sahe nahe lagtai.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Think of a circus you will find everything in this forum. all sorts of people big small, scary stuff, funny stuff evrything you will see here.

Mine is the same since Oct 2010. application received and I am so glad that they at least have received my file and did not loose it yet.
RougeAmour said:
Curious question time. Everyone here seems to be under the impression that the disappearance or reappearance of their address on ecas means something. I check the site every day and have been checking it regularly. Its never changed at all. Its saying "Application Received" (for husband's PR) since December 2010. Nothing to even hint at the possibility of them working on it. No "In Process" or anything. So does that mean anything? Does it mean nothing? Lol its so confusing. I stopped following this forum in the middle because everyone posts such random questions that it makes me frustrated. Every little thing is scrutinized! Sheesh ::)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
She reads everything what you and I write. Plus one for you.
Thanks for giving me - day before yesterday N + Today.......good she read ur messages ,she'll gona know u better now.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Every single person who works on our file is canadian except the translator because there are people who write desi style of love letter "hum tum se bohat mohabbat karta hay" or something like this " hum chithi likhay ga tum ko to tum pesaa bhejo humko" so they have that lady who love to read this kind of stuff but it is hard for her to translate when she read "hum khat likhtaa tum ko tum ab tumbakoo bhejo humko" you know how people like me would like to write those kinds of love letters. LOL

s_design said:
Does anyone knows if people working on our files I mean the immigration officers are Pakistani or are they Canadian's? Or are they Canadian's but of Pakistani descent?

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Thanx I love you too.
sawera said:
Thanks for giving me - day before yesterday N + Today.......good she read ur messages ,she'll gona know u better now.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RougeAmour said:
Who cares haan....if u not under the impression.........so its better for u to disappear ;D ;D

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Yes my sis, of couse I know what I wrote. don't take the word in a wrong way please I don't have any bad intension as a matter of fact don't you love your brother and sisters and you aunt khala unle or your country.
sawera said:
Bhai r u ok do u know what u said.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
iftikhar505 said:
Every single person who works on our file is canadian except the translator because there are people who write desi style of love letter "hum tum se bohat mohabbat karta hay" or something like this " hum chithi likhay ga tum ko to tum pesaa bhejo humko" so they have that lady who love to read this kind of stuff but it is hard for her to translate when she read "hum khat likhtaa tum ko tum ab tumbakoo bhejo humko" you know how people like me would like to write those kinds of love letters. LOL
LOL, but I am confused because maham noor said she got a call from the CIC and the person did a brief interview, she said he spoke English but sounded Pakistani.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Yes you are right she is Pakistani who contact or call people because most people in Pakistan don't understand english that much so this lady I don't want to mention her name as a privacy matter. otherwise everyone would be calling her or asking for her.
s_design said:
LOL, but I am confused because maham noor said she got a call from the CIC and the person did a brief interview, she said he spoke English but sounded Pakistani.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
iftikhar505 said:
Yes you are right she is Pakistani who contact or call people because most people in Pakistan don't understand english that much so this lady I don't want to mention her name as a privacy matter. otherwise everyone would be calling her or asking for her.
maham noor said it was a guy who called her.

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Well of course soemtime if that lady is not available they must have the substitute and could be Nasir or there are couple of other guys but none of them work in visa section. Since they replaced the entire old staff now they are extra careful not to have the same poblem repeated.
s_design said:
maham noor said it was a guy who called her.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
iftikhar505 said:
Well of course soemtime if that lady is not available they must have the substitute and could be Nasir or there are couple of other guys but none of them work in visa section. Since they replaced the entire old staff now they are extra careful not to have the same poblem repeated.
Why they had the whole staff replaced?!!

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
there had been a very serious problem of bribery. not any more since they changed the staff.
s_design said:
Why they had the whole staff replaced?!!