03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
S khan said:
Yes You are right i received that letter in FEB 2011. They have some issues about the consummation of our marriage. So I send them alot of Piks after marriage mentioned them she lived with me for about one month .Plus i send them my facebook piks in which there are alot of comments of my relatives and friends etc. Plus i mentioned them that my wife will be visiting me for about two months in his vacation attached the copy of the tickets plus send alot of normal proofs like bills fb messages etc. After this IO reviewed the file and wrote relationships looks okey but they didnt finalized it yet then but moved the file to "WVR Queue(Interview waived Queue)". Then when i sent the proofs of my wifes visit after that in month of nov i can see comment of IO that ALHAMDULLAIH Marraige is genuine etc And IO added SELDEC to 4 which means Interview waived ( ALLAH KA SHUKAR).

Its Husband case my wife sponsored me.
S Khan,
That means even if once the file is in queue for the interview (becuase of consummation objection), you can have the interview waived if you have send them proof that you have consummated the relationship? Or will they not look at the file once it goes to the interview waiting line?

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
I remember few asked me on this forum regarding my wife's timeline and TRV. I couldn't follow this post, have been busy with family and work. Thanks alot for this thread, it was helpful. So here my wife PR/TRV timelines. Alhamdulillah she got her landing, but she was able get here on TRV before.

23/08/2010 - Application Recieved by CIC
17/09/2010 - Letter Recieved from CIC Sponserhsip Application Accepted
08/10/2010 - Spousal Letter Recieved from CHC-Isb,
02/11/2010 - Recieved CSQ [These guys are fast not lazy like Federals, was submitted in mid-september]

Asked if possible for TRV, as no hope from of PR, extended from 14 months to 21 to 23 to 24....., embassy replied that yeap, both application are processed independent and outcomes are independent.
01/05/2011 - TRV application received by CHC,Isb.
12/08/2011 - Received TRV, Quoted for 18 months but was stamped for 6 months when my wife landed.

Sept, 2012 - Applied for TRV extension, later got response after some weeks or month or two, they approved it for further 12 months on condition that my wife does a medical test. I decided to wait for Medical till the expiry for first TRV, if we get a PR in time.

3rd week of October, 2010 - Received Remedical + PPR, [ since she was here on TRV and we were expecting baby, no rush, so we decided to have her Re-medical from Canada. Medical tests had to be sent to CIC-Ottawa first, then they are forwarded to Delhi, then to Isb ] {Total time expected was 2-3 months, Just emailing from Ottawa to Delhi takes 90% of that time according to a CIC clerk, khair I told CHC,Isb that I will only submit passport once they confirm me Re-medical has been received and processed. They accepted our proposition, but I had to constantly ping them every 4 weeks. }

2nd Week - Jan - 2012 - They responded Medical received, ready for Passport acceptance, I told them then give me few weeks.
2nd Week - Jan - 2012 - DHL Passport to Pakistan, after few days - CHC-Isb, { responded back to submit Passport ASAP within 10 days}
27/01/2012 - Passport Recieved by CHC,Isb
16/02/2012 - Passport Received back by my inlaws in Pakistan
23/02/2012 - Landed, on Can-US Border

For My wife TRV Application Procedure follow post at <http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/any-news-from-chc-islamabad-t75528.0.html;msg935940#msg935940>

Lesson learned
- never be optimistic about dates/timelength for Canadian visas, expect delays on delays, so plan your life around it - and priorities your family and career above it. As long as Kenny is our Immigration minister things seems to get worse and worse. I totally planned ( and was about ) to leave Canada if TRV wasn't granted, but they become kind off to, so I stayed :) .
- sometime it seems that too much un-nessary personal info (Emails/Photos...) was shared, I initially shared a lot, but later started to be reserved on it, in terms of updating them.
- Honestly Immigration officers are much better at Border than on Airports.

P.S - I am may not follow this post again as busy busy, incase you need to contact me, message me in my inbox (last I got response on my mail -box, so I hope it work this time too), if I have time and energy I may reply.

May Allah unite you and your loved ones together.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
s_design said:
S Khan,
That means even if once the file is in queue for the interview (becuase of consummation objection), you can have the interview waived if you have send them proof that you have consummated the relationship? Or will they not look at the file once it goes to the interview waiting line?
In my case they didnt moved the file to interview queue at any stage since I told them my wife will be visiting me for two months so they waited for that visit and further proofs they made the final decision regarding that in November approximately 9months after the objection letter.

Secondly even if they move the file to interview queue and than you send them some proofs so they move the file for review if in review they find it okey so than they waive interview.
mahmed17. one 2 ka 4 , somuchinlove, exeemz and many others are the example of that you can search them.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
S khan said:
In my case they didnt moved the file to interview queue at any stage since I told them my wife will be visiting me for two months so they waited for that visit and further proofs they made the final decision regarding that in November approximately 9months after the objection letter.

Secondly even if they move the file to interview queue and than you send them some proofs so they move the file for review if in review they find it okey so than they waive interview.
mahmed17. one 2 ka 4 , somuchinlove, exeemz and many others are the example of that you can search them.
Thank you for your reply. I got the objection letter in Nov 2011. Our relationship has not been consummated and it is still the same way. Because they raised two objections one of consummation and second that our proof of relationship was not sufficient. So we replied to them with proofs of our ongoing relationship, and explained them the reason for our not consummating the relationship.
Now I have applied for CAIPS, if the file is in queue for interview I might go to Pakistan and stay with my wife for few weeks and then send them new photos and other proofs. If the file can be taken off the waiting list for interview then it will be worth for me to go and stay in Pakistan.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
S khan said:
Yes You are right i received that letter in FEB 2011. They have some issues about the consummation of our marriage. So I send them alot of Piks after marriage mentioned them she lived with me for about one month .Plus i send them my facebook piks in which there are alot of comments of my relatives and friends etc. Plus i mentioned them that my wife will be visiting me for about two months in his vacation attached the copy of the tickets plus send alot of normal proofs like bills fb messages etc. After this IO reviewed the file and wrote relationships looks okey but they didnt finalized it yet then but moved the file to "WVR Queue(Interview waived Queue)". Then when i sent the proofs of my wifes visit after that in month of nov i can see comment of IO that ALHAMDULLAIH Marraige is genuine etc And IO added SELDEC to 4 which means Interview waived ( ALLAH KA SHUKAR).

Its Husband case my wife sponsored me.

how do you know WVR stands for (Interview waived Queue)"?
does WVR mean they have accepted your application/case without an interview, and there'll be no interview now?

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
s_design said:
Thank you for your reply. I got the objection letter in Nov 2011. Our relationship has not been consummated and it is still the same way. Because they raised two objections one of consummation and second that our proof of relationship was not sufficient. So we replied to them with proofs of our ongoing relationship, and explained them the reason for our not consummating the relationship.
Now I have applied for CAIPS, if the file is in queue for interview I might go to Pakistan and stay with my wife for few weeks and then send them new photos and other proofs. If the file can be taken off the waiting list for interview then it will be worth for me to go and stay in Pakistan.
I think you did right just wait and see some people even got visa without consummation of marriage so Hopefully InsaALLAH it would be gud for you.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
MAB said:
how do you know WVR stands for (Interview waived Queue)"?
does WVR mean they have accepted your application/case without an interview, and there'll be no interview now?
I just searched on the forum "wvr" and found that it means the queue for which interview is waived so that how I came to know. You can check caips details of "Ch33rez"

It means your file is in queue for which interview is not required RIGHT NOW but situation can change in future.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
S khan said:
I think you did right just wait and see some people even got visa without consummation of marriage so Hopefully InsaALLAH it would be gud for you.
InshaAllah!

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
mahamq245 said:
Congratz! happy togetherness! - cud u kindly specify how long they took to return ur PP with visa. Thanks
Thankyou so much maham! :)

In my case, as there was the RPRF outstanding, it took three and a half months after I submitted my PP.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
When ordering caips

I applied for caips jan 20 but no response and nothing has been charged to my master card

Do i have to provide master security code also or no

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Khilafah5 said:
When ordering caips

I applied for caips jan 20 but no response and nothing has been charged to my master card

Do i have to provide master security code also or no
You have to make the payment before you send the form, and get the receipt number and add the copy of the receipt as the proof of the payment with your application.

I found the online page where you make the payment. Below is the link. You have to click Continue, Continue and select Access to Information.

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
waiting4visa said:
HI I AM NEW IN FORUM KINDLY SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO ORDER CAIPS OR GCMS? PLEASE HELP ME THANKS
Welcome to the forum. If its not a problem please try not to type all caps, its harder to read. I have posted this before but here is the info you requested again.

You have to send to fill and send two forms,

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You have to make the payment of $5 before you send the form, and get the receipt number and add the copy of the receipt as the proof of the payment with your application.

I found the online page where you make the payment. Below is the link. You have to click Continue, Continue and select Access to Information.

If you want to send the $5 payment by cheque, Make the cheque payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

And in the form make sure to select both CAIPS and GCMS.

And send them to:

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
360 Laurier Avenue West, Office NAR B1036
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1

I hope this helps,

S_design

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM &amp; Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
s_design said:
Welcome to the forum. If its not a problem please try not to type all caps, its harder to read. I have posted this before but here is the info you requested again.

You have to send to fill and send two forms,

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

You have to make the payment of $5 before you send the form, and get the receipt number and add the copy of the receipt as the proof of the payment with your application.

If you want to send the $5 payment by cheque, Make the cheque payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

And in the form make sure to select both CAIPS and GCMS.

And send them to:

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
360 Laurier Avenue West, Office NAR B1036
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1

I hope this helps,

S_design
Hi could someone please tell me how i can order GCMS online via email not mail?