+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I thank you so very much for explaining me CIAPS in detail. May Allah help you with everything. Ameen

s_design said:
You have to send to fill and send two forms,

1 - Form name IMM5475E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

2 - Form name IMM5563E
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

I could not find the credit card payment form any where. So I guess we have no choice but to send the $5 payment by cheque, Make the cheque payable to the "Receiver General for Canada"

And send them to:

Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
360 Laurier Avenue West, Office NAR B1036
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1

I hope this helps,

S_design

Tinko

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please note that I have sponsored my wife and she is in Pakistan. Now the question is, does she has to order the CIAPS? I mean does she has to file an application for CIAPS? Or can I send an application myself and ask for her immigration status?

Please advise.

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Thanks atleast I got opinion that my situation is different and I needed attorney.
In my understanding it will help me in making right choices otherwise I will lose everything.
Thanks again and if anyone else has an experience or suggestion please share

Yasmin A said:
My advise to you better contact to Immigration lawyer in Canada rather than asking here because here no one is Immigration lawyer and nor professionals and your circumstances seems different than other cases. Once CHC requested particular documents you need to provide what they asked for, better contact Professional advice from a lawyer and if you need lawyer detail i can provide you thanks.

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
Re: CHC, Islamabad dependent child sponsorshipSponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

I will strongly recommend you to apply for visit visa because my friend was in the same situation and his daughter got the visit visa.

tahaiqbal said:
hi,

I sponsored my daughter in Apr.2010 from Islamabad got 9 months letter Me and my wife are living herein Canada as a PR. My second baby was born in Canada. But my daughter's case has been lingered by the ISB embassy as according to them, they have stretched the time to 26 months. I dont know why this time is applicable on my application?

As We are in trouble as my wife have to shuttle from Canada to Pak. atleast twice aa year, therefore I am considering to apply TRV for my daughter, is any body could help me to let me know how to proceed and how much time will they take to complete the process.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
S khan said:
Guyz I got my CAIPS ALHAMDULLAIH they look fine

CAn any body de code this

FCR: PHEP/PPT, PLS

PAPER FILE SENT TO : SEC BF FILE TO SEC: ON XX XX XXXX
S Khan, both our wifes applications were filed March 2010 and both received marriage genuine letters there after.
I was hoping you can describe your caips in more detail. I was wondering about the additional supporting documents you provided to counter their genuine claim. Did they receive the documents on a specific date and review them on another date, for where they stated the marriage is valid?

Thanks
CanPak

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
wait for response said:
S Khan apko caips ka response kis date ko mila aur apko kitnay time hogya tha reply kye hoye
Applied on 18 JAN CAIPS received on 25FEB

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
CanPak05 said:
S Khan, both our wifes applications were filed March 2010 and both received marriage genuine letters there after.
I was hoping you can describe your caips in more detail. I was wondering about the additional supporting documents you provided to counter their genuine claim. Did they receive the documents on a specific date and review them on another date, for where they stated the marriage is valid?

Thanks
CanPak
Yes You are right i received that letter in FEB 2011. They have some issues about the consummation of our marriage. So I send them alot of Piks after marriage mentioned them she lived with me for about one month .Plus i send them my facebook piks in which there are alot of comments of my relatives and friends etc. Plus i mentioned them that my wife will be visiting me for about two months in his vacation attached the copy of the tickets plus send alot of normal proofs like bills fb messages etc. After this IO reviewed the file and wrote relationships looks okey but they didnt finalized it yet then but moved the file to "WVR Queue(Interview waived Queue)". Then when i sent the proofs of my wifes visit after that in month of nov i can see comment of IO that ALHAMDULLAIH Marraige is genuine etc And IO added SELDEC to 4 which means Interview waived ( ALLAH KA SHUKAR).

Its Husband case my wife sponsored me.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Turning point "My wifes two months visit"........The piks I sent involved alot of people they highlighted that ...plus i see comments about our expressions in the piks ...expression of our parents and others are also noted ...Even they have added comments about the involment of each other in the messages etc ...

So I believe they look at every thing very closely I am amazed

So for new members i would say upload ur piks to fb and take comments and make it part of ur package and piks after marriage with relative works alot so get them

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
S khan said:
Yes You are right i received that letter in FEB 2011. They have some issues about the consummation of our marriage. So I send them alot of Piks after marriage mentioned them she lived with me for about one month .Plus i send them my facebook piks in which there are alot of comments of my relatives and friends etc. Plus i mentioned them that my wife will be visiting me for about two months in his vacation attached the copy of the tickets plus send alot of normal proofs like bills fb messages etc. After this IO reviewed the file and wrote relationships looks okey but they didnt finalized it yet then but moved the file to "WVR Queue(Interview waived Queue)". Then when i sent the proofs of my wifes visit after that in month of nov i can see comment of IO that ALHAMDULLAIH Marraige is genuine etc And IO added SELDEC to 4 which means Interview waived ( ALLAH KA SHUKAR).

Its Husband case my wife sponsored me.
Apologies on mix up.

Congrats on all the positive movement on your application and thank you for your response. I am going to re-apply for caips again in hopes my wifes file is reviewed and comments added to file, since last report from Feb 18, 2012 only state they received documents and file is in process (que for review).
By the time i receive the caips when will leave less than 1 month in her second medical, InshAllah positive things happen before hand and she receives PPR before I receive caips.

Thanks again
CanPak

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
CanPak05 said:
Apologies on mix up.

Congrats on all the positive movement on your application and thank you for your response. I am going to re-apply for caips again in hopes my wifes file is reviewed and comments added to file, since last report from Feb 18, 2012 only state they received documents and file is in process (que for review).
By the time i receive the caips when will leave less than 1 month in her second medical, InshAllah positive things happen before hand and she receives PPR before I receive caips.

Thanks again
CanPak
Bro I am 99% sure InsaALLAH you will get visa. Since they wrote on your CAIPS "Pending marriage consummation" Which you have already did now REST was already okey.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
S khan said:
Bro I am 99% sure InsaALLAH you will get visa. Since they wrote on your CAIPS "Pending marriage consummation" Which you have already did now REST was already okey.
+1
Thank you for all your support

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Tinko said:
Please note that I have sponsored my wife and she is in Pakistan. Now the question is, does she has to order the CIAPS? I mean does she has to file an application for CIAPS? Or can I send an application myself and ask for her immigration status?

Please advise.
You ask for her, that is why you need her to sign the consent form which you to include with your CAIPS application form.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
irsum said:
Thanks Sabii. We attached very basic documents. I had my job letter, revenue canada returns for previous year, about 6 pay stubs, copy of my passport. Wife submitted her job letter, her bank statement, few of her pay statements and our marriage certificate. That is about all.
Thanks irsum for detailed reply!