10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
masom_2012 said:
acha me ko batae ap ap saal mai 1 ya 2 bar apni wife ko visit kar k uska proofs bhej sakte hai ab ap kia pore saal bar ka record bheje gae k apne kis tarha unse communicate kara CHC walo ko b koi sense hai k nhi isy kch nhi hota in my opinion bqi apki marzi
yes sis everyone has different approachs to viewing this chc thinking

May ALLAH help us all achieveing this milestone

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
acha me ko batae ap ap saal mai 1 ya 2 bar apni wife ko visit kar k uska proofs bhej sakte hai ab ap kia pore saal bar ka record bheje gae k apne kis tarha unse communicate kara CHC walo ko b koi sense hai k nhi isy kch nhi hota in my opinion bqi apki marzi
Me You ki posts perh perh ker THAAAK GAYA HOUN, please start sending some PM's to your favorite members

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
became-a-loner said:
Me You ki posts perh perh ker THAAAK GAYA HOUN, please start sending some PM's to your favorite members
Ok

Brother ur file in process yet or no

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
why u guys are confusing other members :mad:
i dont have enough proofs because my husband use prepaid (told him to get a postpaid but nooooooooo bv ki baat to manni he naheen na :mad:)...we dont send emails to each other and no chattttttt....
now i m going Pakistan for reception so if i send "not enough" phone bills plus my entry exit stamps/reception and mehndi shendi pics and honeymoon pics wiould they consider them enough proofs or not? I can also print some Ecards..is it enough?? ::)

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
sabii said:
i dont have enough proofs because my husband use prepaid (told him to get a postpaid but nooooooooo bv ki baat to manni he naheen na :mad:)...we dont send emails to each other and no chattttttt....
now i m going Pakistan for reception so if i send "not enough" phone bills plus my entry exit stamps/reception and mehndi shendi pics and honeymoon pics wiould they consider them enough proofs or not? I can also print some Ecards..is it enough?? ::)
Tell ur husband to take the letter he got where it asks for the proof of contact and show it to the phone company hes with and everything should work out.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:
Ecards are not acceptable by CHC-I

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
mainbucha said:
Sister you don't have to go to police station and please don't go there. Just give some money to any of your relative and ask them to do it for you, it cost somewhere between 500 PKR and 2500. you will get it in 2 days.
Police station in our country is not the place to go especially for a woman, not at all. If you are in any western country then its a different story

Quote from: umme hani on February 23, 2012, 01:33:25 pm

im sorry main apko bar bar disturb ker rai hon actually never been to police station so im scared are they charge money against pcc, and for nikkah nama should i go to nadra ?
For my PCC i paid for it to get done without hassles n to avoid going thr i dunno abt others but i was able to get the form n fill out at home had someone submit it in police statiion but i still had to go the time when my PCC was ready the officer called for me i went with my father he just looked at my face looked at my photo attached on tht pcc signed it n sent me outside to wait within 2 mins another officer came asked me to sign a release letter and gave me my PCC.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:

You better be talking to the boy, they can ask for proof of active communication using electronic (phone, internet, social media) and traditional (mohabat namey) means of communication and your financial commitment (money transfer) anytime, the desi aunty who told VO about the significance of mohat nama loved the song ..... Hum ney sanam ko khat likha, khat main likha ..... and yes she still reads your love letters when you send to CHC-ISB and the youth fantacies rain back on her wrinkles making those shine like novas of the dark skies :p

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Khilafah5 said:
the more the proof the stronger ur relationship in front of CHC

last year there was a similiar case to MAHAM it completed in 12.5 months the husband sent in everything he possibly could

look up TGIF :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
True, the more u send proofs of ur communication or nething between u and ur spouse ABSOLUTELY helps ur case. noticed the applicants who waited n waited n then at the end of the day got a letter stating please submit proof of ur relationship?? then u gather things n send then u wait for them to get it then u wait n wait until u get another letter requesting for XYZ ... y not put so much in front of them leaving them no question in mind for them to ask for more. who would want to wait when u can make a diff jus by sending the things that are just a matter of some printouts n organizing of things u hv on record. @ khalifa chk ur caips n see whats the situation what if ur file opens for review before u suspect it to be (which happened to me) im glad i was ABT to send more documents but hadn't cuz i would make them go in reverse to review whatevr i sent.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
sabii said:
yep they'll consider that as proof. i did send e-cards i got from my husband but i didnt send the actual ecard i sent the email i received with the link to the card which had the entire address shown as in sent from my husband to me. when u come to pakistan keep every receipt of shopping, restaurants circle time n dates on them, take pix around the house randomly comment on the bak of each pic, movie tix, pix with relatives and friends, bank transfers or moneygram/western union receipts or whatever medium u use SHOULD be provided!!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Can any one tell me how to read. Gcms note!

lover

Nov 15, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
Can any one tell me how to read. Gcms note!

lonely ye lonk open karo yahan per sab likha hai

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit