umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
Sister you don't have to go to police station and please don't go there. Just give some money to any of your relative and ask them to do it for you, it cost somewhere between 500 PKR and 2500. you will get it in 2 days.
Police station in our country is not the place to go especially for a woman, not at all. If you are in any western country then its a different story

Quote from: umme hani on February 23, 2012, 01:33:25 pm

im sorry main apko bar bar disturb ker rai hon actually never been to police station so im scared are they charge money against pcc, and for nikkah nama should i go to nadra ?

bhaiu yeh uci no kia hai form pe pocha hai wo lekhen to yeh woi hai jo letter pe likha aya hua hai ek paper file # hai ek uci no. aur ek application no.

great person

Aug 24, 2010
we are also aug 2010 aor, but a husband case...everythings been done on our part also...but still waiting for ppr..plz let me know if you hear anything and i will do the same

fazaidi said:
I'm on of the cases left from aug/sep cases...last i got were requests for ReMed/RePCC/IMM forms back in November 2011, submitted everything by end of Nov and now waiting for PPR...been 3 months and no news! :S dont know why its taking sooo long...and its a wife case

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
great person said:
we are also aug 2010 aor, but a husband case...everythings been done on our part also...but still waiting for ppr..plz let me know if you hear anything and i will do the same
sure, i will keep u updated. When did you guys have/send ur ReMed/RePcc/Imm Forms?

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
fazaidi said:
sure, i will keep u updated. When did you guys have/send ur ReMed/RePcc/Imm Forms?
did u submit some extra proofs to them?with ur repcc /med/imm form request..without asking them to send proofs?

B

bestplace4u

CanPak05 said:
Well I wish I could report good news, but it looks like even with our ruhksati being complete and providing pictures after filing application, my wife will still need an interview.

I received caips yesterday which stated that additional documents and photos (ruhksati and vilema pics) were received on x date in December and standard reply sent to inquiry on x date in January that application is in process. End of caips summary and BFD state file is in que for interview.

Well it was a good try. Chalk up another 6 months to our process :(
Don't worry InshaAllah it will be done before the expiry of remed :)

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
khushi humesha 100 said:
did u submit some extra proofs to them?with ur repcc /med/imm form request..without asking them to send proofs?
they had asked us to send some extra proofs, like updated pictures (non-wedding), proof of contact, proof of sufficient funds in canada, entire passport copy of my husband...so we provided everything along with updated PCC and ImmForms...ReMed request came a couple of days later...

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
fazaidi said:
they had asked us to send some extra proofs, like updated pictures (non-wedding), proof of contact, proof of sufficient funds in canada, entire passport copy of my husband...so we provided everything along with updated PCC and ImmForms...ReMed request came a couple of days later...
OK Thanxx :)You'll hear ppr soon INSHA ALLAH!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Don't worry InshaAllah it will be done before the expiry of remed :)
Aaap batchon sey naraz ho ker kahan chaley jatey hain, crawling in blanket does not help the victims of CHC-ISB, so many newbies crave and cry for your expert opinion but you just watch in horror their curiosity and complains, step ahead and remember this is the Best-Place-4U

Zone

Feb 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

I just joined today.

My case is from 2010 and i am trying to sponsor my wife. Passport along with second medicals were sent together during Novermber of 2011. Begining of Feb 2012, I contacted Islamabad embassy to get a status update about our case. I got a response that they are still waiting for the medical result. I did my investigative work and seems though the medicals go to new dehli first. I am finding it surprising that it would take so long. I even tried contacting the new dehli office to get a sense of what they are doing with my wife medicals but I wasnt sucessful in getting anything resolved. I was transferred to an automated system instead. I just hope my wife medicals are not lost in transit. I have been bugging my MP as well about it hopefully they can do something.

Was wondering if anyone is facing a similar problem.

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
Aaap batchon sey naraz ho ker kahan chaley jatey hain, crawling in blanket does not help the victims of CHC-ISB, so many newbies crave and cry for your expert opinion but you just watch in horror their curiosity and complains, step ahead and remember this is the Best-Place-4U
b to the r to the o
ah u know why I am not commenting on any of the post the very first reason i mentioned earlier that I am pissed off by the innocent questions of WHY,WHEN,HOW,WHERE, HUSBAND case, WIFE Case and timeline.
Secondly flow of wrong information by noobs, if someone need an advice my PM doors are always open for them :)

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
fazaidi said:
I'm on of the cases left from aug/sep cases...last i got were requests for ReMed/RePCC/IMM forms back in November 2011, submitted everything by end of Nov and now waiting for PPR...been 3 months and no news! :S dont know why its taking sooo long...and its a wife case
it seems to me that since nov/dec most cases in this time line have not heared anything. Brother mine is also a wife case submitted passport along with medicals in nov and its been 3 months still dont hv it back

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Zone said:
Hi Guys,

I just joined today.

My case is from 2010 and i am trying to sponsor my wife. Passport along with second medicals were sent together during Novermber of 2011. Begining of Feb 2012, I contacted Islamabad embassy to get a status update about our case. I got a response that they are still waiting for the medical result. I did my investigative work and seems though the medicals go to new dehli first. I am finding it surprising that it would take so long. I even tried contacting the new dehli office to get a sense of what they are doing with my wife medicals but I wasnt sucessful in getting anything resolved. I was transferred to an automated system instead. I just hope my wife medicals are not lost in transit. I have been bugging my MP as well about it hopefully they can do something.

Was wondering if anyone is facing a similar problem.
whats ur AOR date? I also sent medicals along with passport in nov 2011. late dec my address disappeared and then reappeared with medical results recived but did not get passport back. On 18th jan sent then an email and they responded saying file in que to be viewed by immigration officer since then no new. status is still in process. what does your ecas say? does it say medical results recieved?

B

bestplace4u

so i am feeling very lucky today, my flight from lahore is 3 hours delayed and i was given free food from PIA YAY ;D

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
so i am feeling very lucky today, my flight from lahore is 3 hours delayed and i was given free food from PIA YAY ;D

Muft khori key shoq ney hi is qoom ka yeah haal kiya hey ;D