CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHAN05 said:
Hi all today my wife recieved a letter
stating that

• Please provide evidence that your sponsor has established in Canada. This could include the following:
employment letter,
pay stubs,
utility bills in his name,
lease agreement,
copy of drivers licence and health card,
T4 notice of assessment,
bank statement showing upto date transactions.
• Proof of ongoing contact/communication with spouse including but not limited to phone records, cards/letter with envelops, emails, money transfer receipt etc.
• Any non-wedding related photos from time spent with you and family.

my case was with decision making officer and now

what do u suggest me to do?
these days i am full time student and have no employment certificate and pay stubs,,,should i send them my university id card copy insteed of the pay stubs and employment certificate.?
i also have car should i send them my isurance and ownership papers ?
the only contact i have with my spouse is via skype and phone what should i do?
how come you did not send all this at first?
anyways your not working? To proof them your a student you can send them your university stuff.
You can print out your emails also. Print out your chat logs. And send them your phone bill.
If you have used phone cards, some phone company show on your bill what number you have called but the minutes will be 0. They understand what that means.

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
does anyone knw whats the fast post to send docs to my hubby in pakistan?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHAN05 said:
stating that

• Please provide evidence that your sponsor has established in Canada. This could include the following:
employment letter,
pay stubs,
lease agreement,
T4 notice of assessment,
• Proof of ongoing contact/communication with spouse including but not limited to phone records, cards/letter with envelops, emails, money transfer receipt etc.

these days i am full time student and have no employment certificate and pay stubs,,,should i send them my university id card copy insteed of the pay stubs and employment certificate.?
khan05 some of the answers are available in your questions
- yes send them university card, registration for the courses taken lately, car insurance etc.......plus any thing which shows that you've been to canada during this sponsorship application........like recent credit card & bank transactions
- phone & skype call records should be enough as proof if you talk to each other on daily basis..........and any card, gift, email sent is a plus
- you can send them post wedding photos and the pics taken during your visit to your wife.......and if you haven't visited your wife after marriage then - :( -

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
KHAN05 said:
stating that

employment letter,
pay stubs,
lease agreement,
T4 notice of assessment,

Why they ask you wife to provide those documents? Did you work before you send sponsor application. I do not know about other province. In Quebec if you are full time student they do not allow to you sponsor. I think maybe CIC found out you are on full time student without any source of income. I am not sure if it is 100% correct.

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
stating that

employment letter,
pay stubs,
lease agreement,
T4 notice of assessment,

and
this letter adressed to my wife should i send all these documents from canada to CHC Islamabad

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
NEW BORN ADDED JULY 2011, FILE FORWARDED OCT 2011..Passport sent 26th April 2012
tuco said:
khan05 some of the answers are available in your questions
- yes send them university card, registration for the courses taken lately, car insurance etc.......plus any thing which shows that you've been to canada during this sponsorship application........like recent credit card & bank transactions
- phone & skype call records should be enough as proof if you talk to each other on daily basis..........and any card, gift, email sent is a plus
- you can send them post wedding photos and the pics taken during your visit to your wife.......and if you haven't visited your wife after marriage then - :( -
thank you very much for ur reply.....

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
mirjahan said:
Why they ask you wife to provide those documents? Did you work before you send sponsor application. I do not know about other province. In Quebec if you are full time student they do not allow to you sponsor. I think maybe CIC found out you are on full time student without any source of income. I am not sure if it is 100% correct.
are you sure what u said is correct...becouse i never saw any thing like this in the instruction guide for sponsorship
other member please coment
thanks

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
KHAN05 said:
are you sure what u said is correct...becouse i never saw any thing like this in the instruction guide for sponsorship
other member please coment
thanks
What was your answer IMM5490E 30)
26)

try to provide proof as you/your wife answered those question.

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
*AFREEN* said:
how come you did not send all this at first?
anyways your not working? To proof them your a student you can send them your university stuff.
You can print out your emails also. Print out your chat logs. And send them your phone bill.
If you have used phone cards, some phone company show on your bill what number you have called but the minutes will be 0. They understand what that means.
thank u for ur reply...
i send them the photos, phone records,T4 every thing...
but now may they want to reconfirm.... and may be they want me with my kids and wife to be in photos...
and may be they want to issue visa just before the medical expiry..becouse the have time and we have watches haha

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
KHAN05 said:
thank u for ur reply...
i send them the photos, phone records,T4 every thing...
but now may they want to reconfirm.... and may be they want me with my kids and wife to be in photos...
and may be they want to issue visa just before the medical expiry..becouse the have time and we have watches haha
I am sure they want picture of your kid with your wife. To be make sure.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moosam said:
thanx a lot tuco
you wlecome moosam, you welcome masoom-2012, you wlecome wife-need-husband-badly, you welcome (all other names you're hiding under).......but that's ok
bus aik shikayat ha........you gave your contact to "lover" and made friends with him........yar i'm a decent guy.......i can be your friend too......you know a man feels awesome lonely at times............and this long distance relationship makes the eyes :-X......wander...... :-X
note: to all juvenile members, before you start scolding me, berating me, giving me -ves........i'm just joking with ms. masoom :p

KHAN05

Jun 5, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
06-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
06-2011
Med's Done....
06-2011
Passport Req..
mirjahan said:
What was your answer IMM5490E 30)
26)

try to provide proof as you/your wife answered those question.
my answer to the question was yes...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahmani said:
does anyone knw whats the fast post to send docs to my hubby in pakistan?
dear fedex and UPS are the quickest.......although fedex is pricey......so you may consider using UPS.......they can deliver in 3-4 days max
and one more thing about re-pcc..........did they specifically ask you to provide updated pcc from pak and afg both or they just aksed pcc from all districts where you have lived since age 15???

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
now who the hell is this........visa office singapore.........i would request you to stop confusing our members here........and way back to singapore thread is only a click away
as far as we know you are eligible to sponsor your spouse if you're not on social assistance........even the people on OSAP can sponsor their spouses........he was approved as a sponsor and that's why they transferred his wife's file to CHC-islamabad........this clears all the confusion.......so mr/ms please shut the ----- :mad: