Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
If you are using Windows7 operating system then just press start button and write snip and you will get "snipping tool" but open skype chat before running the snipping tool and then select the skype chating screen. This process will take the skype chat as a picture and you can save that image and repeat this step for all important conversations that you feel that you should send to CHC.

khushi humesha 100 said:
ufffff....Can anyone plz tell me how to take the skype record out ?Its v confusing plz anyone who knows proper procedure of how to do it?

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
mera tou address abhi tak disapperad nhi hoa jin tou is kia koi fark parta hai kia mai bht pareshan hn zarori hai kia adress dissappread houna me k kab hoga if yes :-[
atleast ur address is showing my address never showed up :(
don't worry :-\

B

bestplace4u

tuco said:
you wlecome moosam, you welcome masoom-2012, you wlecome wife-need-husband-badly, you welcome (all other names you're hiding under).......but that's ok
bus aik shikayat ha........you gave your contact to "lover" and made friends with him........yar i'm a decent guy.......i can be your friend too......you know a man feels awesome lonely at times............and this long distance relationship makes the eyes :-X......wander...... :-X
note: to all juvenile members, before you start scolding me, berating me, giving me -ves........i'm just joking with ms. masoom :p
ahem ahem tuco bhai yeh main kia dekh raha hoon :p

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
You are very intelligent bro ! ! ! ! I guess you forgot to mention one more popular ID related to these IDs, cheers
+1 for you
Secondly, you are right, it cannot be possible that CIC will stop someone to sponsor his or her spouse if they are full time student. I was full time student and on OSAP when I sponsored my wife and I know few friends who were on OSAP at the time of sponsorship and their spouses are here.
mainbucha basically i'm a peace loving guy........it's better if i do not mention that name openly.........or else..........you understand what i mean ;)
and yes that guy from singapore thread is full of sh**...........already we are having difficulty handling a "angrez" from another country and now this pervert pops up from singapore to declare that a student can not sponsor his/her spouse

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khushi humesha 100 said:
ufffff....Can anyone plz tell me how to take the skype record out ?Its v confusing plz anyone who knows proper procedure of how to do it?
khushi jee we don't know what you mean by "skype record"............skype chat history OR skype call history
- for chat history follow as mainbucha has advised
- for skype call history, you can download an application "SkypeCallExporter.exe" from internet.......google it and you will find some link.....after installing it, open the skype and run this app..........your call record will appear in html format and from there you can convert it into some other format like pdf or word document

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
HEY EVERYONE!. im a silent reader on this form. today i finally saw activity after more than a year of patience and silence, got a letter from chc asking for police certificate and re ppc and supplementary forms,proofs of contact ofcourse and reception pics etc but oddly no remedical. im a november 2010 case and my medical is long expired so i was wondering whats happening, is this normal? :\S

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
ahem ahem tuco bhai yeh main kia dekh raha hoon :p
best bhai aap jo dekh rahe hain culprit ma hi hon..........once in a while these jokes from my side should be okay.......i mean a little change doesn't hurt :D

B

bestplace4u

tuco said:
best bhai aap jo dekh rahe hain culprit ma hi hon..........once in a while these jokes from my side should be okay.......i mean a little change doesn't hurt :D
oh first i though your ID is also hacked like dodge charger ka tim horton wala scandal lol
and then an advice for u few people doesn't like random chat over here they want this thread explicitly for immigration purpose :D

moosam

Feb 15, 2012
Awaiting 2012 said:
HEY EVERYONE!. im a silent reader on this form. today i finally saw activity after more than a year of patience and silence, got a letter from chc asking for police certificate and re ppc and supplementary forms but oddly no remedical. im a november 2010 case and my medical is long expired so i was wondering whats happening, is this normal? :\S
im a november 2010 case too....i got a same letter as urs....but no remedical.....they gave us 45days deadline to submit it...

Saisn

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
12-12-2010
Med's Done....
08-20-2010
Interview........
Dont Like
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP
LANDED..........
ASAP
Good to hear about one of our November's friend so seems like we are next (Decembers) InshaAllah!
After you wil send these information, they will ask for re medical so its not odd. Remed is always after RePCC and Supp Forms!
Goodluck with everything and Can you tell what is your AOR date?

Awaiting 2012 said:
HEY EVERYONE!. im a silent reader on this form. today i finally saw activity after more than a year of patience and silence, got a letter from chc asking for police certificate and re ppc and supplementary forms but oddly no remedical. im a november 2010 case and my medical is long expired so i was wondering whats happening, is this normal? :\S

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
moosam said:
im a november 2010 case too....i got a same letter as urs....but no remedical.....they gave us 45days deadline to submit it...
you too?? yes im wondering why is that they didnt ask for remedical... and 45 days to submit everything....

Yasmin A

Star Member
Jan 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
21st April
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Medical + PP Sent already
Passport Req..
21st April
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2012
LANDED..........
01 July 2012
Awaiting 2012 said:
HEY EVERYONE!. im a silent reader on this form. today i finally saw activity after more than a year of patience and silence, got a letter from chc asking for police certificate and re ppc and supplementary forms,proofs of contact ofcourse and reception pics etc but oddly no remedical. im a november 2010 case and my medical is long expired so i was wondering whats happening, is this normal? :\S
while receiving your repcc is your address disappeared from ecas?

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Saisn said:
Good to hear about one of our November's friend so seems like we are next (Decembers) InshaAllah!
After you wil send these information, they will ask for re medical so its not odd. Remed is always after RePCC and Supp Forms!
Goodluck with everything and Can you tell what is your AOR date?

AOR is 19th november i think... any idea how long after i send the information will i get re med?

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Yasmin A said:
while receiving your repcc is your address disappeared from ecas?

my address did not disappear....