Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
immii said:
hiiii every one i need help from you

CHC ask me to provide plans if your resident application is refused

what should i give them answer???

scondly how i can send them pics of nickha i mean what is the proper way????

thirdly i used facebook and gmail to talk and chat with my wife i have call history in both but how i can send them????

plz help
Think about what your like would be like if your case is refused (do not say I will appeal it) simply explain how will you manage your life, with your husband or wife living in a different country. Will she be willing to leave Canada and move back to Pakistn, I suggest you tell them that you talked about it to your wife and you both have decided that she will move back to Pakistan. Becuase you both want to be there when you have children. Explain how difficult it will be for her to leave Canada as she has made her life there... explain everything in detail so they know you have really thought about it...

immii

Star Member
Aug 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2010
Doc's Request.
09/2/2012
AOR Received.
no
File Transfer...
26/11/2010
Med's Request
24/7/2012
Med's Done....
8/8/2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
09 FEB 2013(decision made on 19 feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
23 feb 2013 thanks to Allah
mrahmani said:
Is there a way were u can print ur chat logs or emails that you have sent to each other?
For the pics u have to get them printed and send it by mail
size of photos matter or not????

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrahmani said:
Need help!

Does my husband need to go back to afghanistan to get pcc done or is there another way to get it done? cuz he doenst want to travel there we dont want it to cause problems with our case if he goes...
mrahmani, no need to provide updated pcc from afghanistan if your husband didn't go back there (or didn't live there for 6 months) since you applied..........like if he's been to pakistan for the whole time (or visited afg for few days) since you submitted your application, then he needs to submit updated pcc from pakistan only..........and they won't ask you for afg pcc
but if he's been to afg for 6 months or more during this time, then re-pcc from there is must..........and in that case someone from afg on this forum could help you.........good luck

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Totally Agree........i'll say women always think forward n she knows whats right n wrong ......man never think that way they just know haan mai haan for others not for wife .......we women r bit jasbatai that all hatyar man have to insult.....otherwise they dont know enough how to make life happy instead of making miserable :D
hum sub ladies ko pata hai what our man likes and all his dislikes. kiya hamrai husband nay kabhi socha beh hai??? If u go shopping and u want him to comment u he would " say jaldi karo buy anything let's get the hell out of here"
If u drees up good and u want him pay more attention he would say " damn u took this long for nothing"
If u try out a new meal and ur waiting so badly for him to try. He would say" u should have ate by now"
and if he tried it he would say " yeh kiya banaya hai "
If u buy him a teddy bear he will say " abhi tak bachi ho " lol

Like a friend of mine said to me " her husband never remembered her b day"
so she stopped wishing him too. They have 3 kids.
why does love end after u have kids????
kiya insan change hogata hai ya oski neyat lol

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
This forum has always been an emotional zoo, filled with lectures, self proclaimed morality, values, religion anger, women's rights, trauma, drama, foul language and even profanity .........Bestplace brother, please come and scold everyone here, they are looking for your elderly advice ;D
yawnnnnnnnnnnn did someone just disturbed me during my sleep? :p
to be honest I am not posting anything because how few people are posting wrong information here is so stupid so i jut try to comment on posts which are bit different :)

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
yawnnnnnnnnnnn did someone just disturbed me during my sleep? :p
to be honest I am not posting anything because how few people are posting wrong information here is so stupid so i jut try to comment on posts which are bit different :)
were we loud? lol
good u woke up bohot dair say aap sorahay tay :p

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
They are asking for it again since i applied i only send pcc for afghanistan and pakistan and now they are asking to update for pcc in afghanistan, islamabad and peshawer cuz he wnt to school there. He hasnt been to afghnistan since i applied

Thanks for your help!

tuco said:
mrahmani, no need to provide updated pcc from afghanistan if your husband didn't go back there (or didn't live there for 6 months) since you applied..........like if he's been to pakistan for the whole time (or visited afg for few days) since you submitted your application, then he needs to submit updated pcc from pakistan only..........and they won't ask you for afg pcc
but if he's been to afg for 6 months or more during this time, then re-pcc from there is must..........and in that case someone from afg on this forum could help you.........good luck

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
R

raptorsfan

R.Mujgani said:
no fence bro i have no problem wit u, but ur the ONLY one in this site that puts everyone down, ur realli offensive, aggressive, rude and insult people in ur comments.
Calm down everyone has a right to say something, no one is wrong n not everyone is always right. People jus want to make it clear to themselves if its right or wrong..
basicalli this is y the forum was created so people who hear things from other, or get the wrong idea, tells us n we together as member try to help one other...
ur right sister, lately everyone is using the CHC as an excuse to bullshi*t at others.....
everyone has knowledge, sometime we so called CANADIAN CITIZENS dont kno much that we might think we have, and vise versa....

i for one have nothing against CHC, they do their work
thats how they are ordered to do...... its their job jus
like how we work for others.....

If ALLAH (swt) wills He wills... be patient
thats all....
we can do as much planning as we want, but Allah (swt) has better plans for us
wen He wants it, then it will happen.

n i have seen this many time, no matter wat u guys say
but lately the guys have been teaming up on the girls?
wat the heck is wrong?
I am not going to say much. I don't have a problem with people giving information to others or answering questions, anyone is welcome on this site. Its just that incorrect information is given to others. As long as its correct information I am ok with it. A few members don't do that. This was one of the reasons I was off the forum. There were few members who I don't see on here anymore. They were rookies but they were excellent and knew their stuff. Arkansas and Intellex.

As far as Canadian Citizen goes, I did not mean my passport or citizenship card. You guys still have a backward mentality. I meant to say that I am a Taxpaying Canadian living in a Canadian society and I know how the system works better than the Applicants do.

The last issue, the guys against girls issue. I dunno what you are talking about. Maybe you have that issue with another member. You need to figure yourself out.

R

raptorsfan

Tariq Yousuf said:
raptor if you are canadian citizen doesnt mean you know the best about canadian immigration laws, wethear you have knowledge or rookie it doesnt effect on your immigration process :D
I am going to clear this again. I am a Taxpaying Canadian. I never said that I know the best about Immigration laws. I know what steps to take to help myself in my spouse's immigration process.

My humble request to you is to stop giving people your own incorrect opinions labelled as facts.

I am not saying that I am "Mr. Know it all" b/c I am not. Its just that incorrect information will misguide people and likely delay their process. We are here to help each other, not to misguide them.

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

I just got a call from Pakistani embassy in Toronto. I emailed them regarding the lengthy processing time for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan. They followed up with me today and asked me to provide the link where it shows the official sponsorship time and they will take this issue to the higher authorities both in Ottawa and Islamabad. He agreed with me that it is brutal and unacceptable and shows that we are being discriminated against. When I told him the timeline for India, he couldn't believe it and assured me that he will do everything possible to take this issue to higher authorities. In the end he thanked me for bringing up this issue and told me that he will follow up with me soon.

Lets hope there will be something done to reduce the timeline as more pressure would be put on the Canadian Government to speed up spousal sponsorship Visa InshaAllah :)
hmmm tou danny bro bas jald hamay koi gud newz mile k tym line decrease hojygi INSHA'ALLAH

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:
Calm down sawera, he is right about some people giving out wrong information to others and confuse other people but writing something that is not correct. Like this guy thought if he order CAIPS more than once it would effect his case which is not true. I read someone writing it on here the same thing as well. This forum is open to everyone, but it doesn't mean that people should start stating their opinions as facts.
MERE khyal se ap thk khrahe hai mai bht pareshan r tens hojati hn logo ki post read kar k yaha pe log dara daite hai mere khyal se ek aphe hai jo gud suggetion daite hai bhai raptar is rite but unka tareqa wrng tha ye khne ka :(

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We pakistani people get citizenship by birth or by immigration in those western countries like USA, Canada UK etc,, we always called 3rd grade citizens there, you are even taxpayer or not they dnt give us a damnnn.... as result we are now facing brutality from CHC..

usrain

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
27 Feb 2012
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2012
File Transfer...
13 Jan 2011
Med's Request
16 March 2012
Med's Done....
2nd Medi : 27 March 2012 with add docs.
Passport Req..
1st Sept 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd Nov 2012... got PP on 7th Nov.
Hi, my address disappeared more than 2 weeks ago from cic website and still no sign but the status shows "Application received". what does it mean ? any1

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
Hello Everybody,

Can somebody tell me Two thing or help me out, I sent my first request letter's requirements on january 19th, 2012. It was received by Nasir in High Comission of Canada.

Now the Question is do they put the requirement with my wife's file or does it take sometime to get attatched with the file, because TCS confirmed me that it was received by Nasir in (Diplomatic Enclave) Canada High Commision.

Second Question when my wife can receive the PPR because we recevied first request letter on Dec 26th, 2011 for requirements and re-medical on Dec 28th. Requirements sent on Januaray 19th, 2012.

And re-medical was sent by Doctor on the first week of NEW YEAR. My address was dissappeared on January 28th and up till now it hasnt come back.