+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

R

raptorsfan

resham said:
Hi All,
Alhumdulillaha –Allaha nay mere parayres sun le.aur Inshallaha app sab ke be boht jaldi dile Khawaishen pore hoon gy.My hubby got Passport request with 15 days of dead line.i know this waiting period was not easy at all. Some time this sponsorship process made me cried and some frustrated and made me feel forget about everything and go back to Pakistan but at the same time I knew these decisions would not be the practical ones. I would have to force myself to stay in Canada and focus on my job. However, when I joined this forum I thought there will be no day of my life when I will share something with you guys. But Allah is very merciful and he helped me in this phase ne given me the strength to stay patience.
I know it is very easy in word to say –be patience for 3 years but in practical life it is very very hard.
I would like to say many many thanks to Wes-One 2Ka 4 and Humpakwatan k log-amna Fahd –Danny-and very body on this forum who supported with their word.

Applied in Mississauga-August 2009.
Complete Wedding case-Male category.
CHC start processing –Oct 2009.
Supplemental form and proof of cotact+PCC.March 2010.
File in Q to be reviewed from May 2010-April 2011.
Received letter again for Pcc+pic+boarding passport+ongoing relationship proofs.- May 2011
Visit back home in May 2011.and provided more pics.
File reviewed-in Oct 2011 and granted interview.
Interview Dec 07.2011.
Re medical request-Dec 15.2011- re -medical sent Dec 23.2011.
Feb 13.2012.Passport request.15 day's deadline.
I have not been on this site for a long time due to personal reasons and b/c of some rookie advice from "Newbies" who confuse everyone.

Regardless, I feel very happy for resham and amnafahad....many congrats to you guys...you guys deserve it...i mean one can go crazy waiting that long...unimaginable.....i felt equally happy when waqarcan got his wife's visa stamped....allah sab seh bari taqat hain...isi liyeh puru kainaat Allah (swt) keh samnay sajda karti hain....may allah make every1 else's process easier...and those still waiting....i dunno the names...except for bestplace4u and humpakwatan....may allah make their process easier....and all of ours...inshallah...

R

raptorsfan

s_design said:
Hi guys,

Is there any point of contacting my MP, does it help?
No point, I have done it and failed. Patience is the key in the process. That is what I have learned from experience.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I have not been on this site for a long time due to personal reasons and b/c of some rookie advice from "Newbies" who confuse everyone.

Regardless, I feel very happy for resham and amnafahad....many congrats to you guys...you guys deserve it...i mean one can go crazy waiting that long...unimaginable.....i felt equally happy when waqarcan got his wife's visa stamped....allah sab seh bari taqat hain...isi liyeh puru kainaat Allah (swt) keh samnay sajda karti hain....may allah make every1 else's process easier...and those still waiting....i dunno the names...except for bestplace4u and humpakwatan....may allah make their process easier....and all of ours...inshallah...
THANKS A LOT.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation to everyone like resham, amna, finallygotit for getting visa soon finally all you guz waiting period is going to be end now as you waited for since long timeeeee, May ALLAH(SWT) help us all to reach our destiny and congrats to mrahmani and sawera to get updates from CHC-I.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
raptorsfan said:
No point, I have done it and failed. Patience is the key in the process. That is what I have learned from experience.
Thank you for your reply but was wondering if anyone had any positive experience with MP?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
s_design said:
Thank you for your reply but was wondering if anyone had any positive experience with MP?
Not that I know. They can inquire on your behalf and may be put a little bit of pressure on them if the case has crossed the timeline given and is straight forward but thats all they can do the most.

Armaanz85

Nov 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHI Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
IMMEs & Re-PCC Sep 2011
File Transfer...
Sep 2010
Med's Request
Sep 2011
Med's Done....
Remed nov 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...INSHALLAH SOON
Hi Khushi Hamesha 100 Can you PM me your email address as i dont have option to reply u in PM on this forum thanks

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
s_design said:
my mp has been very helpful she has resolved some issues with embacy loosing my marrage certificate. when i was pregnant she tried to put some presure on them to finish but they didnt listen but even still she has been very helpful. my advise to you is just see if they can help it cant do any harm and the embacy has said they take the mp involvment and consider it while processing. whats your timeline because if it gets closer to the end of the timeline on the website, mps are more willing to help.
good luck :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
raptorsfan said:

thanks alot... Hopefully u will hear something good soon :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
Tariq Yousuf said:
Congratulation to everyone like resham, amna, finallygotit for getting visa soon finally all you guz waiting period is going to be end now as you waited for since long timeeeee, May ALLAH(SWT) help us all to reach our destiny and congrats to mrahmani and sawera to get updates from CHC-I.
thanks tariq brooo....

Intizar

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
01-02-2012
File Transfer...
15-12-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
TBD
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I am looking for some feedback on how to send my rukhsati pictures. I have in the past scanned and sent as email any proof that I wanted to add to my sponsorship file. Has anyone sent their pictures by email (not one huge file but all pictures in a word doc converted to pdf). Let me know if anyone has done that.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
As long as I know they don't accept emails with attachments. Their mail server rejects emails with attachments. Even their website says that too

Intizar said:
I am looking for some feedback on how to send my rukhsati pictures. I have in the past scanned and sent as email any proof that I wanted to add to my sponsorship file. Has anyone sent their pictures by email (not one huge file but all pictures in a word doc converted to pdf). Let me know if anyone has done that.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Congratz to all who got such great news! SOooo happy for each n every one of u! ;D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
CONGRATULATION!! to those who are finally getting through the ordeal created by chc.

R

raptorsfan

Intizar said:
No electronic files are accepted..all hard files (in paper). They want printed pictures with date on it and also captions of who is in the picture. You have to print off whatever you have and courier it to them. This is what I have done and its very effective. Its according to their requirements. But its your free will, go right ahead if you want to delay your case a few more months.

E-mailing them too much about your status always works against you and case will be further delayed. This is a fact, many immigration lawyers have said this and many other people have also experienced this. One e-mail to get the file number is more than enough. As I said previously BE PATIENT.

Another thing, sending them voluntary additional documents once is more than enough. If you keep on sending it then they start to doubt that case. THE KEY here, send them whatever they ask for, nothing FALTU. This will start up unnecessary investigations.

A few cases will definitely get delayed such as if the wife is older than husband, if the applicant was a refugee, second marriages, applicant previously served in military and/or if applicant had some major travel history. These cases get delayed and go into interview.

The issue of CAIPS. If you order CAIPS, it does not affect your case in any way but it's usually ordered once the case goes into interview stage. It's ordered to find out why IO thinks he needs to conduct an interview.

Going to the MP, they don't make the process faster. They do the same thing that we can do at home. They go to the website and look up the processing time for CHC-I and say come back after "x" amount of months and if the file is still not "moving" then we will "contact" CHC-I.

Bottom line...Just wait and when you get the request for additional documents...follow instructions and send "only" what they ask for. Nothing extra.

You guys have probably heard the saying.."Jo zyada bolta hain, wo phansta hain"..."Jitna poocha jai, utna bolo"...as simple as that.

I understand many of you guys are "frustrated" like hungry horses since months and years now. And misunderstandings between relationships happen when the couple are not together with each other. The best thing is to get busy in something and limit the conversations with the spouse in order to keep the relationship healthy at this time. When you live together, it's a whole different ball game. This is just a T20 match. When you live together, that will be a test series. The first test, life before kids. Second test, life with kids while kids are small. Third test, upbringing of kids and their youth days. Fourth test, old age and kids getting married. Its the circle of life.