Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
Wdanish said:
Hi,

I have received requests for passport from CHC Islamabad... My application has been pending since July 2010.. I had just reached US for a month long visit when this letter was received back home giving 15 days time... Should I ask for an extension as my return flight is for March 11, 2012? or should i just leave this week?

Most importantly, my re-meds expire May 31, 2012 so I want to know how long is CHC Islamabad currently taking to give the visa? cuz if they sit on my passport for too long my meds will expire and they whole process will be delayed by 2 months ..

Would be grateful for any help you guys can provide...
Bro you will have to return to PAK since they will not wait for you and you will get your Passport before the expiry of medical...OR you can make ur visit short by sending them Passport in like 20 days

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
resham said:
Hi All,
Alhumdulillaha –Allaha nay mere parayres sun le.aur Inshallaha app sab ke be boht jaldi dile Khawaishen pore hoon gy.My hubby got Passport request with 15 days of dead line.i know this waiting period was not easy at all. Some time this sponsorship process made me cried and some frustrated and made me feel forget about everything and go back to Pakistan but at the same time I knew these decisions would not be the practical ones. I would have to force myself to stay in Canada and focus on my job. However, when I joined this forum I thought there will be no day of my life when I will share something with you guys. But Allah is very merciful and he helped me in this phase ne given me the strength to stay patience.
I know it is very easy in word to say –be patience for 3 years but in practical life it is very very hard.
I would like to say many many thanks to Wes-One 2Ka 4 and Humpakwatan k log-amna Fahd –Danny-and very body on this forum who supported with their word.

Applied in Mississauga-August 2009.
Complete Wedding case-Male category.
CHC start processing –Oct 2009.
Supplemental form and proof of cotact+PCC.March 2010.
File in Q to be reviewed from May 2010-April 2011.
Received letter again for Pcc+pic+boarding passport+ongoing relationship proofs.- May 2011
Visit back home in May 2011.and provided more pics.
File reviewed-in Oct 2011 and granted interview.
Interview Dec 07.2011.
Re medical request-Dec 15.2011- re -medical sent Dec 23.2011.
Feb 13.2012.Passport request.15 day's deadline.
Congratz Sister :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
resham said:
Hi All,
Alhumdulillaha –Allaha nay mere parayres sun le.aur Inshallaha app sab ke be boht jaldi dile Khawaishen pore hoon gy.My hubby got Passport request with 15 days of dead line.i know this waiting period was not easy at all. Some time this sponsorship process made me cried and some frustrated and made me feel forget about everything and go back to Pakistan but at the same time I knew these decisions would not be the practical ones. I would have to force myself to stay in Canada and focus on my job. However, when I joined this forum I thought there will be no day of my life when I will share something with you guys. But Allah is very merciful and he helped me in this phase ne given me the strength to stay patience.
I know it is very easy in word to say –be patience for 3 years but in practical life it is very very hard.
I would like to say many many thanks to Wes-One 2Ka 4 and Humpakwatan k log-amna Fahd –Danny-and very body on this forum who supported with their word.

Received letter again for Pcc+pic+boarding passport+ongoing relationship proofs.- May 2011
Interview Dec 07.2011.

hey resham sis... congrats man!!! i m sso happy that we got PPR at the same day!!... i m so happy for uuuuuuu :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
S khan said:
MASAALLAH You are the most lucky one in the history of this FORUM cuz what i have heard it take at-least 6 to 8 months to get ARC ....Congratz MANY people have t owait for year for ARC
thanks S khan.. yes it takes longer for ARC to get cleared cuz its combined with background check.. but in our case they already did the background check and at the end they asked to submit the fess for ARC as a formality...

i wish u get something positive soon Insallah

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
thanks sawera, masom, resham, DannyBro ,lover ( and anyone else who i have missed)
for the wishes...

i m so happy and excited that i cant explain it feels like i m on top of the world.!!! Finally the torture which was going on for 2 years and 3 months is OOOOVVEERR!!

i will pray for all of u guys.. i hope and wish that every one re-unites with their spouses as soon as possible.. cuz its really hard...wil rememeber everyone in my prayers always

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
just to let u guys know... my address didnt disappear at any point..
so all those people who r looking for their address to disappear dont worry it doesnt matter if it disappeares or not...
its different for every one..
i know cuz i use to check it like everyday just to see if it disappeared or not and to get a positive news from chc...
so peeps dont be sad if its not disappeared it doesnt mean anything.. chillaaxx!! ;D

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
resham said:
Hi All,

Interview Dec 07.2011.
congratulation sis

ubermani

Jun 10, 2011
resham said:
Hi All,

Interview Dec 07.2011.
Bohat bohat mubarik ho sis... ;)

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THANKS BLUE ANGEL-
I JUST WANT SAY SOMETHING.I WAS CHECKING MY ADDRESS EVRY DAY-BUT IT DID NOT DISAPPEAR AT ALL.
ON MY E CASE IT STILL SYS UR INTERVIEW SCHEDUALED FOR DEC 8 2011.
SO YOU CAN IMAGIN.

PSS

Jan 27, 2012
bahi some one can tell my ECASE status change to decision made since one week but my address did not disappear i am much worry it says office will contect
you concerning this decision what is this mean is there any chance they can reject my application but i had send passport 3 monthes ago

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Many congratulation sister, Happy togetherness ..... Mubarak hoo app koo bohat bohat..

amnafahad4life said:
Good Morning EveryOne!!!
I have a good news to share...By Grace of Allah my hubby got a call from CHC today saying that they e-mail us PPR and we have to send them our passport and an ittenary as soon as possible...
I m sssoo happy i cant explain my excitement. :D :D Finally Allah ka shukar hai that this day has arrived.
My timeline is as following:

AOR 21, Dec 2009
Request letter asking for spouse communication proves, stay of spouse in pakistan etc, Nov 2010
Re-medical request, Feb 2011
Request for FBI Clearance letter , March 2011
IMM-Forms and Re-Pcc, October, 2011
Request for ARC and submission of fees, 8th February 2012
PPR (Allah ka Shukar hai), 13th February 2012

yyyeeeehhhhhhh!!! eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! sssooo happy finally this wait .. this torture... talking on skype for hours and hours... txt messagin even at workkk!!!.. just thinking of my life all the time... is OOOVVEEERRRRR!!!!!...

Thanks every one for ur help and support... u guys r the best!!!.. especially BestPlace4u, Danny, Wesbro (whose not here anymore) sawera, Jaania and other memebers as well...

I will keep u guys updated 8)
i thought i m gonna have a bad valentines.. but this year its my best valentines ever!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
PSS said:
bahi some one can tell my ECASE status change to decision made since one week but my address did not disappear i am much worry it says office will contect
you concerning this decision what is this mean is there any chance they can reject my application but i had send passport 3 monthes ago
99% of the time if they sent you a PPR, they stamp the Visa on the passport. Don't worry, you will get your Passport back soon InshaAllah :)

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
BabarShah said:
Many Many congratulation sister, Happy togetherness ..... Mubarak hoo app koo bohat bohat..
thannkks!!! babashah :D

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
MrsAmir said:
No but i have a really good relationship with my mp so im gong to have her check it out for me she just have a holiday on mondays so i have to wait until tomorrow i just need some hope me and my husband are really fed up and going in bad depression because of everything
ap k pass koi request aye th invt se phle koi reason ?