+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
sabii said:
koi mujhe batayegaaa k dubai duty freeee shopping is good or not....... did anyone ever stay at dubai airport? this is da first time i m taking connecting flight..so i wanna know if its gonna worth it or not or i have to spend 7 boring waiting hours ::)
Duty free in dubai is great...it also depends which terminal you will be connecting through...I believe terminal 1 is the biggest and terminal 2 has a smaller version of the duty free...both have halal mcdonalds and burger king for you to enjoy! you can also stay in the hotel within the airport on the upper level for 4-6 hours if you want to take a nap!

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Protest against Canadian High Commission in Islamabad

http://www.facebook.com/groups/101385463271280/

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Address on my file disappeared today

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thanks for posting the news, People who plan fraudulent marriage should take a good lesson from this.
I wonder british Gov't did not deport those who got immigration fraudulently.
Khilafah5 said:
DISGUSTING i guess thats why CHC doesnt trust us

Pakistani siblings married to get UK citizenship
Updated 14 hours ago

LONDON: A Pakistani family who systematically abused the UK immigration system, including marrying a sister to her brother, while fraudulently claiming thousands in benefits has been sentenced.

In a complex deception Bagh Ali, 82, fraudulently used the identities of his own son and daughter to enable the then teenage children of his new wife to settle in the UK. By switching identities Iram Shazadi and Usman Ali Khan were able to join their mother, Rehana Awan, in the UK and take up British citizenship. The plot took a further twist when Shazadi took part in a sham marriage to her own brother, Rizwan Khan to allow him also to take up UK citizenship.

Awan, 44, and Ali, who has British citizenship, were married in Pakistan in 1995. Following the marriage she tried without success to obtain UK citizenship before finally arriving in the UK as a visitor in 2001. The plot started in 2003, when they were living in Shalimar Street in Halifax. The couple, who have six children together, were divorced in January 2005.

The UK Border Agency Criminal and Financial Investigation Team found evidence that Shazadi, now aged 22, and Usman Ali Khan, now 23, had taken up the false identities. Leeds Crown Court heard how the team also uncovered the false marriage between Shazadi and Rizwan Khan, now 25, which took place in July 2006 in Jhelum, Pakistan.

The investigation showed that Awan had fraudulently claimed £17,500 in child tax credits and child benefit payments. Shazadi used her false identity to obtain a mortgage to purchase a house in Halton Moor Avenue, Leeds. Rizwan Khan used his illegally gained status to fraudulently claim job seeker's allowance.

Steve Lamb, Acting Regional Director for the UK Border Agency, said: “This family has systematically committed immigration and benefit fraud. They have also shown a complete disregard for the marriage system. These are serious offences, as the sentences handed out today reflect. Immigration crime is not victimless. It defrauds the public purse out of huge sums of money at a time when the country can least afford it.”

Awan, Usman Ali Khan and Shazadi were all arrested in September 2010. Rizwan Khan was arrested in November of the same year at Dover, as he attempted to leave the country using a false identity. Bagh Ali was arrested in May last year.

Ali has been given a 12-month sentence, suspended for two years; Awan was given a ten month sentence suspended for two years, and ordered to carry out 200 hours' unpaid work; Usman Ali Khan was given a ten month sentence; Rizwan Khan was jailed for 15 months; and Shazadi was given a 12 month sentence, suspended for two years, and ordered to carry out 200 hours' unpaid work.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
That means start packing up. mubarak
mainbucha said:
Address on my file disappeared today

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
OK, thanx 4 asking
Tariq Yousuf said:
hi brother how are you today?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
hopefully soon; what is your timeline (when did you apply)
Tariq Yousuf said:
did you hear anything from chc?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
it seems to me that everyone with remedical plus ppr gets pp back in 2 months max unless something is wrong. its been 2 months+1 week and i see no change in ecas.... what could be the problem???

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sometime three months so I guess you just have to wait for another month, but make sure you email them at least once just incase if they missplace your file.
stuckhere said:
it seems to me that everyone with remedical plus ppr gets pp back in 2 months max unless something is wrong. its been 2 months+1 week and i see no change in ecas.... what could be the problem???