+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
I am not sure what do you mean by AOR # But if you are using UCI or File number than please follow the following direction. First see if you are entering information correctly. If nothing works than you need to contact CHC-I. Same thing happened to me and nothing was working. Something was wrong on their end. And than they fixed the problem and than I was able to log ont he E-case. It was very frustrating. Good Luck.

If you are using UCI #

Identification Type...................Select Clinent ID number in Dorp down menue
Identification Number............. (Enter your 8 digit UCI number here )
Surname .............................. Enter SPONSOR's Last/Family Name
Date of Birth..........................Enter SPONSOR's date of birth
Place of Birth.........................Enter SPONSOR's place of birth

If you are using File NUmber
Identification Type...................Select Immigration File Number in Dorp down menue
Identification Number............. (Enter your 10 digit File Number here..File #starts with F )
Surname .............................. Enter SPONSORED person's last/Family Name
Date of Birth..........................Enter SPONSORED person's date of birth
Place of Birth.........................Enter SPONSORED person's place of birth
I double checked every information is right but still does not work. The number that starts with F0000etc... I know how to use it. Client Id number works but not for the file number :(
Thankyou sooo much for replying. Do u also know what does approval status determined means?

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure about what is meant by " approval status determined" Usually when people click on Decision Made it shows the following message.

We received your application to sponsor Mr/Ms. XYZ on Month Date, 20XX.
We started processing your application on Month Date, 20XX.
We sent you a letter on Month Date, 20XX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
May be some seniors can help u in this regards. Hopefully it must be something good for you.

Good luck

*AFREEN* said:
I double checked every information is right but still does not work. The number that starts with F0000etc... I know how to use it. Client Id number works but not for the file number :(
Thankyou sooo much for replying. Do u also know what does approval status determined means?

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
I am not sure about what is meant by " approval status determined" Usually when people click on Decision Made it shows the following message.

We sent you a letter on Month Date, 20XX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
May be some seniors can help u in this regards. Hopefully it must be something good for you.

Good luck

u were helpful

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Googled and found following explainations by a forum member on immigration.ca.

E-Case status for post 2008 applications (It is also applicable to pre-2008 applications, if ease is updated timely):

1. IN-PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.) Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.
Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.
An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

2. WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

3. DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC .We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

4. COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Soruce: (use copy & Paste to go on following link)
immigration.ca/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75&PN=159&title=2007-london-chc-applicants-sap

Hope this will be helpful

*AFREEN* said:

PSS

Jan 27, 2012
ARC MEANS ATHRIZATION TO RETURN TO CANADA THE ARC YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO CANADA WHEN YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING REMOVEL ORDER AGAINST YOU IN CANADA FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WERE IN CANADA BEFORE AND YOU APPLIED FOR REFUGEE CASE AND YOUR CASE WAS DENIED AND YOU LEFT CANADA TO US OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY AND YOU DID NOT TELL THE IMMGRATION THEN YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING REMOVEL ORDER AGAINST YOU THEN YOU NEED ARC AND IT TAKES 8 MONTHES TO GET IF YOU ARE LUKY.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
on e-case my wifes adress has the village part disappeared but everything remains the same

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
I used to have a processing date but it has been removed for over 3 months

i.Solo said:

Good luck

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khilafah5 said:
I used to have a processing date but it has been removed for over 3 months
khilafah bhai your processing date start now so it mean your past six months lost, will they compensate to your file?

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Tariq Yousuf said:
khilafah bhai your processing date start now so it mean your past six months lost, will they compensate to your file?
Dont know brother i only saw the processing date once after that it hasnt been there

Just wait and see i sent another package with more proof and inshallah i am gonna order caips by end of this week so my documents could be added to my file

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Khilafah5 said:
Dont know brother i only saw the processing date once after that it hasnt been there

Just wait and see i sent another package with more proof and inshallah i am gonna order caips by end of this week so my documents could be added to my file
wats your time line?

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
*AFREEN* said:
This is exactly how my file # does not work but client Id # works and shows the decision made.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
masom_2012 said:
wats your time line?
August 2011

Know my wifes adress is there but the (village lehri) has disappeared

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
This is the ans the MP send us today when my husband asked her to make an inquiry on our behalf since they have my passport for the last 2 months
"The last note left on your spouse's file by the immigration officer,dated December 22nd, indicates that the medical were passed, and allcheck-up completed. It's been just over a month now, which is a normal delay regarding the need for the application to be reviewed by an officer before the final decision (issuance of visa)."

remedical and ppr issued oct 22nd. Remedical pp sent 23rd nov

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Khilafah5 said:
August 2011

Know my wifes adress is there but the (village lehri) has disappeared
village lehri wat does it mean ::)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
masom_2012 said:
village lehri wat does it mean ::)
Village Lehri is a village in Pakistan where the great Lehri was born ;)