Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Are you comming to toronto then it would be my pleasure to show you all the business. but it is not a franchise.
Tariq Yousuf said:
thts good could be your frenchise business

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Are you comming to toronto then it would be my pleasure to show you all the business. but it is not a franchise.
I am in Toronto, take the pleasure now ;D

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
yes i am coming Toronto and sure i will be glad to see that

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Hi,
i am new in this forum and i sponsersed my husb in oct2010 in cic.and filed transfer to islamad in dec2010 since then no news.
my ques is their any files opened after oct 2010 .i think chc
is sleeping right now.

Thanks

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs zawar said:
Hi,
i am new in this forum and i sponsersed my husb in oct2010 in cic.and filed transfer to islamad in dec2010 since then no news.
is sleeping right now.

Thanks
send them an email inquiry for which you may get a generic heartless and mindless response, order CAIPS/GCMS, that may tell something

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs zawar said:
Hi,
is sleeping right now.

Thanks
chc is taking time to review the file as they r slowing down processing, your file could be review in feb or march

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
How r u mr. loner, if you like to see my business just let me know when you are available & sure I will gladly show you too.
what type of business it is, if it is a fair question to ask on forum, I must know what I am going to look at

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
How r u mr. loner, if you like to see my business just let me know when you are available & sure I will gladly show you too.
i am also thinking to open business in toronto when i am there

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
sure whenever you will be here.
Tariq Yousuf said:
yes i am coming Toronto and sure i will be glad to see that

mrs zawar

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
became-a-loner said:
send them an email inquiry for which you may get a generic heartless and mindless response, order CAIPS/GCMS, that may tell something
i believe it is useless to send them any thing bec. i heard if you send them emails about your case they might slower your case thats why i donot want to take any risk.when i applied it was 18 moths now its going up instead of coming down.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
They come to this forum to find a short cut to canadian visa but once they hear it seems harder than they thought so you can imagine they don't want to talk to us again. Goodluck to those fellows
Tariq Yousuf said:
some ppl came in and get inquery and ran away hahahaha, as they think here are some kind of immigration consultant office opened

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys I'm lost help me out plz

1) My hubby e-mailed CIC-I. He asked for AOR. He did get a reply. I have been told you can check ur online status using AOR # is this true? If it is then why it is not working?
2) When I check online status using client Id # under decision made it's written approval status determined what is this?

:(

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure what do you mean by AOR # But if you are using UCI or File number than please follow the following direction. First see if you are entering information correctly. If nothing works than you need to contact CHC-I. Same thing happened to me and nothing was working. Something was wrong on their end. And than they fixed the problem and than I was able to log ont he E-case. It was very frustrating.

If you are using UCI #

Identification Type...................Select Clinent ID number in Dorp down menue
Identification Number............. (Enter your 8 digit UCI number here )
Surname .............................. Enter SPONSOR's Last/Family Name
Date of Birth..........................Enter SPONSOR's date of birth
Place of Birth.........................Enter SPONSOR's place of birth

If you are using File NUmber
Identification Type...................Select Immigration File Number in Dorp down menue
Identification Number............. (Enter your 10 digit File Number here..File #starts with F )
Surname .............................. Enter SPONSORED person's last/Family Name
Date of Birth..........................Enter SPONSORED person's date of birth
Place of Birth.........................Enter SPONSORED person's place of birth

I am not sure about what is meant by " approval status determined" Usually when people hit on Decision made link it shows the following message.

We received your application to sponsor Mr/Ms XYZ on Month Date, 20XX.
We started processing your application on Month Date, 20XX.
We sent you a letter on Month Date, 20XX about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
May be some seniors can help u in this regards. Hopefully it must be something good for you,

Good luck

*AFREEN* said:
guys I'm lost help me out plz

1) My hubby e-mailed CIC-I. He asked for AOR. He did get a reply. I have been told you can check ur online status using AOR # is this true? If it is then why it is not working?
2) When I check online status using client Id # under decision made it's written approval status determined what is this?

:(