+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
AllhumduleALLAH i am fine bro . aap sunawo ?

LoL , mujy kya pata bahi kab ja raha houn ... jab b ALLAH pak ko manzoor howa ... jis din jis time ka rizq paani lehka hai tab he pata chalay ga .
assay tu khuch nhi kaha ja sakta...
ALLAH he behter janta hai bahi ...
i'm doing well bro :)
i sent you a PM..........please check

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
can anyone give me any ideas on what to do while i wait for pp to be returned? just go on as usual or start wrapping things up here.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
im another example lonely. i didnt not get a repcc request and was directly sent remedical + ppr. Now the wait. i cant belive its going to b more then 2 months just to get the pp back!
MashAllah great news :).......
when did you apply??

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
stuckhere said:
can anyone give me any ideas on what to do while i wait for pp to be returned? just go on as usual or start wrapping things up here.
As far as I am concerned, my packing is almost complete. Also I have cancelled my admission from uni... Now just waiting for visa at home.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Su140210 said:
As far as I am concerned, my packing is almost complete. Also I have cancelled my admission from uni... Now just waiting for visa at home.
LoL admission cancelled ... ;D and waiting for visa ... Great

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
yeah it is possible.........plus they are hiring more people in immigration section........bus dua kero aap :)
Dua to her waqt krhe hain .............Allah tala sub ki duaon ko qabool farmaen.............Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
anso said:
Well, that's how it is. I had to rush cz initially I had plans to travel with my in-laws...BUT,visa didn't come and hence the agonizing and frustrating wait

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
:)
applyed in aug. recieved aor oct.
great......
well i don't know your circumstances.......you're the wife i guess and a house wife...right????.......i would advise you to stay as you are until you get your visa in your hand......then start preparing and packing up......just pray
if i were in that situation, i would be chipping at a white page my beautiful resignation letter and then keep it in my pocket......and on getting the visa would love to toss away on boss's table to give that wacko a panic attack :D

tanziatif

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Su140210 said:
wow u guys! i haven't even started packing yet, think i would start the day my pp comes back, that would be EXCITING :)

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
tanziatif said:
wow u guys! i haven't even started packing yet, think i would start the day my pp comes back, that would be EXCITING :)
InshaAllah kheir it will be :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anso said:
lol.....he got his admission canceled.......if i were he/she, i wouldn't even care about it and would have already forgot the name of the uni ;D
and anso jee i replied you in PM.......

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Su140210 said:
Well, that's how it is. I had to rush cz initially I had plans to travel with my in-laws...BUT,visa didn't come and hence the agonizing and frustrating wait
agree...........waiting is so frustrating

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umme hani said:
Dua to her waqt krhe hain .............Allah tala sub ki duaon ko qabool farmaen.............Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ameen :)
how long have you been waiting?.......wife or husband case?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
tuco said:
great......
well i don't know your circumstances.......you're the wife i guess and a house wife...right????.......i would advise you to stay as you are until you get your visa in your hand......then start preparing and packing up......just pray
if i were in that situation, i would be chipping at a white page my beautiful resignation letter and then keep it in my pocket......and on getting the visa would love to toss away on boss's table to give that wacko a panic attack :D
im a doctor. no need fr resignation letter. my mom (also a doctor) is my boss.
the thing is mine was remedical ppr together. so i guess its gonna b a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg wait. dont know what to do what not to do