+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
irsum said:
Thank you for the reassurance dear Wes. It is a genuine marriage and we have provided lots of proofs. Last month I sent additional proofs after visiting the wife in Karachi. Among other contacts, we have a call history of at least couple of hours a day each day since we started to know each other and specially after wedding. I hope all the supporting stuff means something to CHC. Thank you again dear..best wishes and prayers
All those proofs you have mentioned are supportive and if you have recently sent them already then just keep collecting and send another updated package about 7-8 months after your file transfer to Islamabad and then just wait until asked for more proofs. Once initial review is done(9-12 months after file transfer) then you can order CAIPS to find out what they think of your marriage and whether you need to send anymore proofs or not. If you send anything voluntarily after your initial review the file goes back into the pile again for review and the background checks might start again. So once you receive first request from them which would be a rePCC and refilling of IMM forms, after that do not send anything voluntarily.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
wes786 said:
All those proofs you have mentioned are supportive and if you have recently sent them already then just keep collecting and send another updated package about 7-8 months after your file transfer to Islamabad and then just wait until asked for more proofs. Once initial review is done(9-12 months after file transfer) then you can order CAIPS to find out what they think of your marriage and whether you need to send anymore proofs or not. If you send anything voluntarily after your initial review the file goes back into the pile again for review and the background checks might start again. So once you receive first request from them which would be a rePCC and refilling of IMM forms, after that do not send anything voluntarily.
Your sensible advice is duly noted. I will keep that in mind. It is about 5 months since my file transfer. I guess I will send a final package of proofs around January. Thank you Wes.

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Ahmad M jaan said:
Thnaks intellix for your kindly replying, i will send them e mail soon to get my file number could you tell me please that by this file number whenever they give me can i get information about my file or could i know that they received my support document which my wife sent them in September 2011 ? or its another way to know abut that ? thanks again for your helping
You are welcome.

Just like wes bhai said earlier, the file # is the only way to find out the application's exact status.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
sorry to hear about your case bro.
that is a good news if they are hiring that many employees this year, I know last year they hired 2 new employees one was assistant to decision officer and second for initial review.

muzmil said:
hello friends, I got a call from MP office , My case is kinda screwed after the objection letter so he told me to wait another 6-8 months... he also told me that there is a huge backlog of applications but from this new year 10-12 more staff members will start in chc-isl, So the timeline can drop back to 15-18 months. So i think its a great news for all the applicants , please keep praying and remember me in your prayers too..

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
You dont need to worry about it as one of my friend had same situation but all his case done in 15 months....I dont know your details but his first wife never migrated to Canada...so dont worry everything will be fine.....

irsum said:
It is second marriage for both; myself and my wife. I am very worried now reading your comment about longer time for second marriage. Could you please shed some light as to how you figure it takes 3 years ? Does anyone else here has second marriage case ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
irsum said:
Your sensible advice is duly noted. I will keep that in mind. It is about 5 months since my file transfer. I guess I will send a final package of proofs around January. Thank you Wes.
Thats sounds reasonable. Keep me in your prayers! :)

Banjara

Star Member
Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2010
Doc's Request.
IMM-5669 & Supplementary Info and updated PCC-Oct 17, 2011
AOR Received.
Never Received
File Transfer...
Oct 21, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 16, 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 12, 2011
Passport Req..
Feb 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb21, 2012
hassam_mc said:
Chances are you will not get an appointment in Karachi for 3-4 weeks. It is better she goes to Islamabad or Lahore to get her medical done ASAP. My wife went to Lahore and got an appointment next day.

1) The medical results go to India first and are sent to ISL from there (My wife's took 2 weeks before ISL received them). We just Mailed the embassy a receipt that we obtained from the DMP.
Thanks brother for input....

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
Yah me too ..........Tym out ,Talk to my Hand :eek: hehehe
hahahha spare meeeeeeeeeeeee
plz spareeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeee lolz eeee

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
tuco said:
ameen.......lakin phir party pakki???......lol
sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
in wat case they ask to refill forms first repecc ???

n in wat case do they send u remedical + ppr toghather ???

n do they ask for repcc to everyone ???

i remeber my frd tweety , only got remedicl+ ppr , no repcc or refill formss ......................

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
in wat case they ask to refill forms first repecc ???
90% cases are asked to redo rePCC and forms. Only cases that are finalized within 12 Months donot have to go through it.
n in wat case do they send u remedical + ppr toghather ???
Once the background checks and everything is finalized then they send PPR along with remedical(if expired)
n do they ask for repcc to everyone ???
i remeber my frd tweety , only got remedicl+ ppr , no repcc or refill formss ......................
Usually they do, unless the PCC had 1 yr expiry date (as in some cities they do) and the case is finalized witin 12 months

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
Anyone has Status Update ? PPR / Re-med / Passport back with visa !!!