Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ayesha where r u???did u get the pp back??

QD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
irsum said:
Thank you for the reassurance dear Wes. It is a genuine marriage and we have provided lots of proofs. Last month I sent additional proofs after visiting the wife in Karachi. Among other contacts, we have a call history of at least couple of hours a day each day since we started to know each other and specially after wedding. I hope all the supporting stuff means something to CHC. Thank you again dear..best wishes and prayers

You shouldn't worry brother as you have got strong proofs. you guys are lucky that you get enough time to call eachother and you were able to visit her. Just pray and InshAllah this tough time will pass quickly for you and everyone.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Awaiting 2012 said:
I have gone through a lot of posts here, and in many u have mentioned that further proofs need to be provided before the initial review starts? Like 7-8 months after file transfer to isl. Is that a requirement by cic? I'm extremely worried as I wasn't aware of that and now my 12 months completed this month so I can't even provide any proof, the only time I provided proof was when my husband applied for my sponsorship, wedding picures, guests etc etc. Now that I havnt provided further proofs, I might end up getting an objection letter? :( your the most knowledgeble one here, help me figuring this out!
It is not at all a requirement, but people do it voluntarily to further support their case. If you have provided enough proofs with your initial application; such as phone call logs, emails, chats, gift receipts, money transfer receipts, proof of visits from your husband, pictures of every function(during wedding) with details on the back, invitation cards etc then you shouldn've have to worry about it, you will not get an objection letter.

Just before the initial review, applicants send them updated proofs voluntarily so when its time for initial review the officer have enough evidence to say that the marraige seems genuine and by doing this they avoid unnecessary delays and objections.

When did you apply? Has it been 12 months since you applied or 12 months since the file transfered to Islamabad? Have you received any request letters from them?

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
QD said:
You shouldn't worry brother as you have got strong proofs. you guys are lucky that you get enough time to call eachother and you were able to visit her. Just pray and InshAllah this tough time will pass quickly for you and everyone.
Thank you very much for the kind supporting words. My best wishes for you and everyone else on here. May Allah make it easy and quick for you and all others to be united with spouses and other family members.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
By the grace if Allah, I received my passport with visa this evening :)
Im leaving for Toronto this Sunday inshAllah :) Will still be visiting the forum and keeping in touch! I wanna thank each one of you for the constant support and motivation to keeping myself calm and patient. May God grant all of your visas very soon inshAllah! :)

This is for you Simba! Whats the update on your case?

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
I have my friend who are going to get marriage soon to wife in Pakistan. However, he has been married before, will there any problem on cases little longer or delay. His second, and wife first marriage.

Absolutely he will bring alot of strong proof, photos, full wedding, and divorce certificate all informations. Let me know before I can advise him. Thanks!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Im leaving for Toronto this Sunday inshAllah :) Will still be visiting the forum and keeping in touch! I wanna thank each one of you for the constant support and motivation to keeping myself calm and patient. May God grant all of your visas very soon inshAllah! :)

Finally the good news of the week! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Have a safe trip and great life together, and enjoy every moment that was missed

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Canadian555 said:
I have my friend who are going to get marriage soon to wife in Pakistan. However, he has been married before, will there any problem on cases little longer or delay. His second, and wife first marriage.

Absolutely he will bring alot of strong proof, photos, full wedding, and divorce certificate all informations. Let me know before I can advise him. Thanks!
Same procedure! Provide as much proof as possible if there is enough to convince the VO that marriage and relationship is genuine then they have to stamp the VISA.
Some of them do get a little longer depends on the history of the case, and some go into an interview as well to clear things up if unclear in the application, so tell them to make a strong, clear application and InshAllah things should work out.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:

Congratulations! This week was slow so far! Hope the rest of the passports follow suit!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ayesha_a said:

congrats Ayesha !!! finally its over for you :)

gola_jee

Nov 18, 2011
I don't post that much but regular reader. I got PPR + PCC but not re-medical request. My file was transferred on Feb. 27 in 2011. Medical will expire in December but I don't know why they did not ask for the medical. Any suggestion

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Finally the good news of the week! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Have a safe trip and great life together, and enjoy every moment that was missed
To be honest those missed moments don't come back! What's gone is gone! The feeling of being together when you are newly married is very different and it is not the same a year or two later. I will probably resent CHC for a while for robbing that time of our life and drowning it in stress and loneliness instead of enjoyment but that was part of our destiny and the way it was supposed to happen.

So its an even happier feeling to finally get back together at last! :D Looking forward to that time for myself and everyone else who is separated and counting days to see their loved ones!

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gola_jee said:
I don't post that much but regular reader. I got PPR + PCC but not re-medical request. My file was transferred on Feb. 27 in 2011. Medical will expire in December but I don't know why they did not ask for the medical. Any suggestion
Maybe because your medical has not expired yet and they are planning to give your visa back before your med expires?

intellix

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
WOW, already a PPR and re-PCC. That's great news.

The reason they didn't ask you for a re-Medical probably has something to do with the speed at which they are processing your application. Meaning that they might not need it by the time they finish and use the same medical reports since they are not yet expired, unless other complications arise. Just a thought. Wes786 would be better at advising.

Nice, another 2011 case. :)