+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
raptorsfan said:
In the blue cornerrrrrrrr....Saweraaaaaa....In the red cornerrrrrrrrrrr....khanb5

truefriend can come in and make it a handicap match anytime...khanb5...do you have n e tag team partners in mind? lolzzz

wes786...can u please be the referee....and the third umpire will be bestplace4u
haha raptorsfan bro I acept the defeat as I realize thats much better to do instead of trying to make your point infront of ppl who treat this forum as a dating website forum I dont think they see any difference between laval life and this forum. But yeh I will shut my eyes and wont say anything frm here onwards. I am sorry if my post caused any inconvienence to anyone.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
wes786 said:
Paper file sent to PA (just a storage area) BF (bring forward) file to INT (Initials of the officer looking at your file) on Oct 18, 2011

So last your file was looked on Oct 18th 2011 by INT
wes bhai awsome yar maan gaye. App apni consultant firm shuroo kardien seriously.

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
i emailed them my sons birth certificate phone bill tcs receipt from my husband and its 15 plus month now and application is still in process and waiting for every thing,,,,,,,im worried the problem is my husband is 9 years younger than me and its my second marriage,,i just visit him on marriage i cannot visit pakistan because im completing my permanent residency and i have a boy from my first marriage and im scarred about my ex thats why i cannot visit pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,,my husband sapplication is in process since august 2010 and he just received AOR thats it,,,,,,,,,,and i also email the embassy last month and even my MP send email on eid al adha the application is in q for interview,and there is no time frame,,,,,,,,i dont know what i have to do,,,im alone with my two children in canada even we dont have friends and family in canada,,,its winter now and i dont drive very tough life,,please tell me what i do,,,,,,,,,,,

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ss2010 said:
i emailed them my sons birth certificate phone bill tcs receipt from my husband and its 15 plus month now and application is still in process and waiting for every thing,,,,,,,im worried the problem is my husband is 9 years younger than me and its my second marriage,,i just visit him on marriage i cannot visit pakistan because im completing my permanent residency and i have a boy from my first marriage and im scarred about my ex thats why i cannot visit pakistan,,,,,,,,,,,,,my husband sapplication is in process since august 2010 and he just received AOR thats it,,,,,,,,,,and i also email the embassy last month and even my MP send email on eid al adha the application is in q for interview,and there is no time frame,,,,,,,,i dont know what i have to do,,,im alone with my two children in canada even we dont have friends and family in canada,,,its winter now and i dont drive very tough life,,please tell me what i do,,,,,,,,,,,
sis I am not an expert but based on what I have seen as my experience it takes atleast 18 months in husband case so I think you might get some news anytime soon however I am not sure. Secondly you have strong humantarion reason to give you should contact socail assitance agency and let them know what you going through with your two kids and that you need moral and practical support from your husband I am sure those Govt. agencies should help you out. Also do mention to them that you are suffering from sever depression and its effecting your health too, you dont want any monetory support from Govt all you want is a peace of mind that your husband is here to take care of you and your family. Hope this help other senior members will guide you even in a better way. May Allah make things easier for you Ameen.

ss2010

Nov 11, 2011
ameen khan b5,,,,th problem is before sponsoring my husband i contact social assisstance but there is requirement that if i sponsor my spouse thn im not eligible for social welfare otherwise they will close my file,,,,,,,im not working my husband and my parents are supporting me since last 15 months its realy very hard,,,last year on delivery my mom vissit me and help me and now we are alone and this winter is very hard,,,and can u tell me that is there any reason that i filed the papers by myself if i heired any consultant then may be they complete the process earlier,,

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ss2010 said:
ameen khan b5,,,,th problem is before sponsoring my husband i contact social assisstance but there is requirement that if i sponsor my spouse thn im not eligible for social welfare otherwise they will close my file,,,,,,,im not working my husband and my parents are supporting me since last 15 months its realy very hard,,,last year on delivery my mom vissit me and help me and now we are alone and this winter is very hard,,,and can u tell me that is there any reason that i filed the papers by myself if i heired any consultant then may be they complete the process earlier,,
sis I am not asking you to go on wlefare. There are some social agencies (non-profit) here (google them) who help you to reach out to the Govt officials and request them to do somethign with your case on humantarion basis. I have a lawyer and the advantage of having a lawyer is that they make your case look stronger even before your case is being submited to CHC. Also lawyer have additinol rights which we as an applicant dont but however having a consultant or lawyer does not help you to reduce timeline that remain same. I strongly recomend you to get a lawyer so that they can file an humantarion apeal on your behalf to CHC to process your case faster or either you can just wait and see where thing goes. Keep in mind is that lawyer will have a fees which mitght be additional stress for your.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
It does not matter to them if you hire any lawyer, consultant or not, it does not make file process fast.

ss2010 said:

H

helloji

khanb5 said:
sawera sis I was being respectful to you but guess you dont like that, so let me say in a way you like...Oh hello!!! becuase of your sensless, uselsess, childish and stupid threads number of pages increased and due to which its hard for forum members like me to address someones important issue by going page per page. Hope you got it now and yeh I still respect you.
acha bola khan bahi!
you deserve +1

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Wes bhai can you answer my question? Plz advise

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Missing You said:
When will you think ill get medical letter by and whats a senior immigration officer?
Missing You said:
Wes bhai can you answer my question? Plz advise
They said in coming days so who knows? Could be a day, few days, may be a week whenever they send out the next batch of mail. Senior officer could be the decision making officer who would decide when to send you the PPR after remedical and final review.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Trend of PPR only for Husband Cases - Remedical Jan 2011 - Oct 2011

Total Cases Processed (01-JAN-2011 - 17-Oct-2011) = 39
Total Cases Completed --------------------------- = 23 (58.97% of 39)
Total Cases Waiting for PPR ----------------------- = 16 (41.03% of 39)

No of Months No PPR Issued
10 - 11 = 0
7- 8 = 2
6 - 7 = 0
4 - 6 = 6
3 - 4 = 4
1 - 3 = 6
Remedical Clubed with PPR = 5

No of Months Waiting for PPR
10 - 11 = 0
9 - 10 = 0
8 - 9 = 3
7- 8 = 1
6 - 7 = 3
4 - 6 = 5
3 - 4 = 2
1 - 3 = 2

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
sawera said:
Hahaha yah u r rite but kand of done lol dnt worry ..........for ur status if it shows decesion made so within 1 to 10 days u'll be receiving Visa Inshallaha :) .

But decision made aa he nahi raha mera...wohi same, in process! :s