+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sawera said:
oh hello brother i have a suggestion for u too if u dnt lyk our quote so plz skip N dnt read .............i know how depress jaania is N i do understand tht as a women..........this doesnt mean if she is upset so u have u cry in front of her N make her more depress........if u r in pain so take a pain killer.
sawera sis I was being respectful to you but guess you dont like that, so let me say in a way you like...Oh hello!!! becuase of your sensless, uselsess, childish and stupid threads number of pages increased and due to which its hard for forum members like me to address someones important issue by going page per page. Hope you got it now and yeh I still respect you.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
sawera sis I was being respectful to you but guess you dont like that, so let me say in a way you like...Oh hello!!! becuase of your sensless, uselsess, childish and stupid threads number of pages increased and due to which its hard for forum members like me to address someones important issue by going page per page. Hope you got it now and yeh I still respect you.
"This
This is
This is a
This is a nice
This is a nice way
This is a nice way to
This is a nice way to waste
This is a nice way to waste a
This '' '' '' '' '' '' '' PAGE"

Khan Bhai Plz make sure u take ur Medicine..... instead of being Sensless/ Uselsess/Childish / Stupid Argument N wasting more pages.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
khanb5 said:
Don’t say that you respect her. If you have respected her, you should have never commented that way . . . . . . . What I know, she’s always lively, friendly, kind and respectful to all forum members and you even didnt realize what you are about to post.

I am almost every day on this Forum and have seen many irrelevant discussions, but I never bothered them. I just scroll through the pages and see if there’s something, that might be an information or helpful for me. It just shows your state of mind that how do you perceive. Anyway, I am not going to comment on this thread anymore as I don’t want your attitude coz I have mine. I would rather say that her post was as cute as her nick and display pic . . . . . . . .

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
humpakwatankaylog said:
Jaania don't worry there's plenty more still waiting from 2009 and 2010 before you:

Husband Cases still waiting for PPR or in interview queue

2009 cases: M2009, resham, BLOOMINGFLOWER, amnafahad4life
2010 cases:man_cub, Nousheen1,soniagak,saggit19 & saggit_16,Coolperson,Shahrukh Sani, dante2010

There are also some wife cases that are also waiting. But at least you know you are not alone in the waiting queue. In sha Allah your wait will be over soon and theirs too. From the review it sounds like they should now waive your interview if the genuine relationship is the concern to them.
bro is there anyway you can tell me how to search forum members those are nikah only case or do you have list of them with their timeline??

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truefriend said:
Don't say that you respect her. If you have respected her, you should have never commented that way . . . . . . . What I know, she's always lively, friendly, kind and respectful to all forum members and you even didnt realize what you are about to post.

I am almost every day on this Forum and have seen many irrelevant discussions, but I never bothered them. I just scroll through the pages and see if there's something, that might be an information or helpful for me. It just shows your state of mind that how do you perceive. Anyway, I am not going to comment on this thread anymore as I don't want your attitude coz I have mine. I would rather say that her post was as cute as her nick and display pic . . . . . . . .
LOVE U.......SO SWEET :-* :-* :-* (Lol u reminds me of my Hubby)....for sure u r a truefriend :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
bro is there anyway you can tell me how to search forum members those are nikah only case or do you have list of them with their timeline??
Lol its not brother its a sis.............just click on this thread list she created n u'll find out.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
sawera said:
LOVE U.......SO SWEET :-* :-* :-* (Lol u reminds me of my Hubby)....for sure u r a truefriend :D
Thank you for your lovely compliments :eek:
I feel myself lucky that I was able to make you smile and to remind you pleasant time with your husband.
Keep cheering always and have fun . . . . . .

Su140210

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 May 2010
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
28 June 2011
Med's Done....
28 June 2011
Passport Req..
18 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
InshaAllah Kheir very soon!
Awaiting 2012 said:
haha any wife sponsorship cases in this forum? :( haha all i see is husband cases... and congrats to those who got their visas and pprs.. so happy for you guys :D!!

Code:
??

I'm a wife case too! And still waiting....!!!

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
muzmil said:
I got a call from my MP office, and the guy took case file # and told me he will get back to me on Monday with an update.

is that possible ? From someone on this forum i heard that MP office takes at least 4-6 weeks ...

My MP replied back to me in 2 days with a reply from chc-i....

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi i need ur help guys.please explain this tern for CAIPS.

I GOT MY Caips.and i see this line on each of every page of the caips.

Paer File sent to PA -BF file to :INT on 18-10-2011.plzzzzzzzzz help i am very depressed.thannx.

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
humpakwatankaylog said:
I am still hoping that you guys receive remed+PPR soon coz you said your address also disappeared recently and came back. lets see how long more before you get these.

It sounds like they are talking about the passport request that they have not sent but will send remed for now. This is a good news.

When will you think ill get medical letter by and whats a senior immigration officer?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
resham said:

Paer File sent to PA -BF file to :INT on 18-10-2011.plzzzzzzzzz help i am very depressed.thannx.
I wish I could hlep you sis. Allah kare is ka matlab kuch acha hi ho aur good news jald hi milne wali ho apko Ameen. May be wes786 bhai or other senior members can help you.

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
humpakwatankaylog said:
Jaania don't worry there's plenty more still waiting from 2009 and 2010 before you:

Husband Cases still waiting for PPR or in interview queue

2009 cases: M2009, resham, BLOOMINGFLOWER, amnafahad4life
2010 cases:man_cub, Nousheen1,soniagak,saggit19 & saggit_16,Coolperson,Shahrukh Sani, dante2010

There are also some wife cases that are also waiting. But at least you know you are not alone in the waiting queue. In sha Allah your wait will be over soon and theirs too. From the review it sounds like they should now waive your interview if the genuine relationship is the concern to them.
hey i saw ur thread, you have done a very good job but im Dec 2010 AOR not NOV 2011

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
resham said:

Paper file sent to PA (just a storage area) BF (bring forward) file to INT (Initials of the officer looking at your file) on Oct 18, 2011

So last your file was looked on Oct 18th 2011 by INT

R

raptorsfan

In the blue cornerrrrrrrr....Saweraaaaaa....In the red cornerrrrrrrrrrr....khanb5

truefriend can come in and make it a handicap match anytime...khanb5...do you have n e tag team partners in mind? lolzzz

wes786...can u please be the referee....and the third umpire will be bestplace4u