+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
I got a call from my MP office, and the guy took case file # and told me he will get back to me on Monday with an update.

is that possible ? From someone on this forum i heard that MP office takes at least 4-6 weeks ...
Yes MP can get an update within 2 days of their query. They have to respond asap to MPs. I got updates two times and both times it was within 2 days they gave me an update.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shamsia said:
Thank you. Inshallah, you will get your PPR soon too :)

Nah, my husband's going to call me in feb inshallah, cos I am asthmatic and have zero tolerance for cold, so he doesnt want to call me bang in the middle of winter :)
Shamsia u have been sponsored n June'2011 N i'm seeing u in this forum since Feb 2011. :eek:

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
sawera said:
Shamsia u have been sponsored n June'2011 N i'm seeing u in this forum since Feb 2011. :eek:
Lol yes :D We got married in Jan, Feb I started putting all our papers together, that's when I found this forum, been really helpful, hubby visited in May and June we submitted our papers. The Canada Post strike in June cost us some time, but its all okay alhamdullilah :)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
humpakwatankaylog said:
Yes MP can get an update within 2 days of their query. They have to respond asap to MPs. I got updates two times and both times it was within 2 days they gave me an update.

wow.. Thanks a lot !! so do you mind sharing was that update useful ? or its just same thing as on ecase or the standard email reply.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
wow.. Thanks a lot !! so do you mind sharing was that update useful ? or its just same thing as on ecase or the standard email reply.
It actually had more than the ECAS but same as the standard email reply. It was something like your in queue for initial review and next update said your intial review is about to be done tomorrow. Then my caips came and my initial review was done that day when MP sent response coincidently.

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
resham said:
Hi can any one tell me about the website from where I can send sms to ufone in Pakistan from Canada.
My fone is unable to send any sms to one of my number.help would b appreciated.
You can try this website:

http://www.smsmarkaz.com/

You will have to create an account and then can send messages for fee.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
WES BROS, EVERYONE ON THE FORM FROM 2009 AND 2010 GOT THEIR PPRS + VISAS ... SOME ARE ALREADY HERE
HOWEVER, ME AND BEST ARE LEFT :(
STILL IN THE FREAKIN INTERVIEW QUEUE, AOR APRIL 2010 ... I GOT MY CAIPS YESTERDAY NOTHING NEW IN IT.
THEY SAID BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE OVER BUT THE BDEC IS STILL 0
THE ONLY NEW THING I SAW WAS 2 NOTES SAYING I VISITED PAK FOR 3 WEEKS RECENTLY AND THEY GOT OUR PICTURES AND MY TICKET COPY. I SAW ONE THING, THEY WROTE HUSBAND IS 5 YEARS YOUNGER THEN SPONSOR WHICH IS ME.
COME ON 5 YEARS IS NOTHING PLUS I LOOK YOUNGER THAN HIM FOR GODS SAKE, CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!
I WILL END UP IN MY GRAVE BECAUSE OF THEM :( :(

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truefriend said:
You must be thinking that its about Timmys . . . . . . . . . .
Plz say anything, but not Bhaaaaai . . . . . ::)
Wht u mean im not getting u ??? r u sis

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Jaania said:
WES BROS, EVERYONE ON THE FORM FROM 2009 AND 2010 GOT THEIR PPRS + VISAS ... SOME ARE ALREADY HERE
STILL IN THE FREAKIN INTERVIEW QUEUE, AOR APRIL 2010 ... I GOT MY CAIPS YESTERDAY NOTHING NEW IN IT.
THE ONLY NEW THING I SAW WAS 2 NOTES SAYING I VISITED PAK FOR 3 WEEKS RECENTLY AND THEY GOT OUR PICTURES AND MY TICKET COPY. I SAW ONE THING, THEY WROTE HUSBAND IS 5 YEARS YOUNGER THEN SPONSOR WHICH IS ME.
COME ON 5 YEARS IS NOTHING PLUS I LOOK YOUNGER THAN HIM FOR GODS SAKE, CANT BELIEVE THIS CRAP!!
Stay strong sis, InshALlah you will hear something good soon. Have faith and make lots of duas and things will work out one day...

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
Jaania don't worry there's plenty more still waiting from 2009 and 2010 before you:

Husband Cases still waiting for PPR or in interview queue

2009 cases: M2009, resham, BLOOMINGFLOWER, amnafahad4life
2010 cases:man_cub, Nousheen1,soniagak,saggit19 & saggit_16,Coolperson,Shahrukh Sani, dante2010

There are also some wife cases that are also waiting. But at least you know you are not alone in the waiting queue. In sha Allah your wait will be over soon and theirs too. From the review it sounds like they should now waive your interview if the genuine relationship is the concern to them.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sawera said:
hahah :p :p well mostly guys go N drink coffee outside so thts y :-X
sawera sis and trufriend it just a suggestion for both of you if you like to have these sort of dicussion pls go ahead and excnange your email id so that you can chat over messenger. Please dont get offended but its my request to leave this forum for serious discussions related to our cases only. Look at how depress some of the sisters are just look at their recent posts I am feeling their pain but seem like it doesent matter to you guys. Sorry if I am harsh but I have solid reason to post this.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
sawera sis and trufriend it just a suggestion for both of you if you like to have these sort of dicussion pls go ahead and excnange your email id so that you can chat over messenger. Please dont get offended but its my request to leave this forum for serious discussions related to our cases only. Look at how depress some of the sisters are just look at their recent posts I am feeling their pain but seem like it doesent matter to you guys. Sorry if I am harsh but I have solid reason to post this.
oh hello brother i have a suggestion for u too if u dnt lyk our quote so plz skip N dnt read .............i know how depress jaania is N i do understand tht as a women..........this doesnt mean if she is upset so u have u cry in front of her N make her more depress........if u r in pain so take a pain killer.