+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
you stole my words maan ........ looking at the outcome ....... we were better off in India ........ but I cant say much I am scared of brother Ranjah :D :D
LOL at the last statement :p

B

bestplace4u

became-a-loner said:
you stole my words maan ........ looking at the outcome ....... we were better off in India ........ but I cant say much I am scared of brother Ranjah :D :D
u wrote Ranjha at first i thought u wrote rajni kanth lol

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
HEHEHE who cares dnt b scared of Ranjah ;D ;D

S

sahibzada_2010

waqarcan said:
Khilafah 5,

If your have received acknowldgement letter from CHC-ISB, the file number should be on the right hand side of the letter. it starts with B0.................
if you do not have file number, still you can request an update from CHC-ISB by giving your client ID number, first and last name of your wife and DOB.

Thanks
Man he sent out like 4 emails to sleeping CHC but no response from them. He did all of the above what you have mentioned but no luck so far for him. Just pray for him because he wants to send more proof to CHC.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tuco said:
i came to know it today that the whole chammak challo song was sung by Akon :eek:.....check this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAHagot7RIQ
Akon also features in the song "Criminal" from Ra One as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf-EJv9HlNQ

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shamsia said:
Yeah, but even Akon couldnt save this awful movie :p
bestplace4u said:
OMG I just finished this movie in 45 mins, luckily i dont like to go to theater.
I didn't really like it much, but you gotta agree that it was a good attemp to bring something new to the Indian Cenima. Knowing Indian/Paki mentality I knew the movie is not gonna be a hit, because the public in the easy, all they want to look for in a bollywood movie is romance between a girl and a boy and what hardships they go through to get married in the end with some cheezy songs!

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
yaar aur kitna intezaar karein 5 months to guzar gaye......................................................................................

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I didn't really like it much, but you gotta agree that it was a good attemp to bring something new to the Indian Cenima. Knowing Indian/Paki mentality I knew the movie is not gonna be a hit, because the public in the easy, all they want to look for in a bollywood movie is romance between a girl and a boy and what hardships they go through to get married in the end with some cheezy songs!
Do we have Boys an girls in Bollywood .......... they are all middle age men and aging women ............ 8) 8)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Come to think of it, you can make a really good movie on those lines with Jason Kenney as the villain :p

S

sahibzada_2010

ZZAADD said:
yaar aur kitna intezaar karein 5 months to guzar gaye......................................................................................
For what five months?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
Do we have Boys an girls in Bollywood .......... they are all middle age men and aging women ............ 8) 8)
LMAO!!! Seriously!! Salman Khan and SRK must retire!! ;D

B

bestplace4u

ZZAADD said:
lol u r kidding right?

B

bestplace4u

wes786 said:
tou bhai kiya rajni kanth ki robot main kiya burai thi? :p

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
bestplace4u said:
lol u r kidding right?
na yaar chc isb se koi jawab nahi aya abi tak.......... or aage kia hota hai kuch pata nahi ::) ::) ::) ::)

B

bestplace4u

ZZAADD said:
bestplace4u said:
lol u r kidding right?
na yaar chc isb se koi jawab nahi aya abi tak.......... or aage kia hota hai kuch pata nahi ::) ::) ::) ::)
I am waiting from 16 months, Saggit 19 months, then we have BabarShah and few more cant recall their nicks and they are waiting from longer then us.