Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
helo everyone

how many people can actually see their address disappeared this week?? could u plz come forward and share??

i am aware that the address disappearance might not even mean anything, but that is the only thing I can see changed on our case..so wanted to inquire.

??? ??? ???

thank you everyone!!

mine 2 days ago disappeared AOR july 2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My second Birthday whtout my Hubby :( :( :( Hope he'll b here in Canada before our Anniversary ;)Inshallaha

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
DodgeCharger said:
That's a good news inshallah PPR is on its way!
u really think so bro
did ur address disappear 2 b4 u got the ppr

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
ftpr said:
mine 2 days ago disappeared AOR july 2010
yes right 2 days ago..thnx 4 sharing

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
depression said:
any good news today.................
yeah there is...pakistani cricketers Muhammad Asif, Salman Butt and Muhammad Amir convicted today of spot fixing in matches...and subsequently sentenced to 1 year, 2.5 years and 6 months imprisonment in London, UK....great pakistani cricketers....already pakistan itna badnaam ha chalo thori rating aur barh jaye gi... ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tuco said:
yeah there is...pakistani cricketers Muhammad Asif, Salman Butt and Muhammad Amir convicted today of spot fixing in matches...and subsequently sentenced to 1 year, 2.5 years and 6 months imprisonment in London, UK....great pakistani cricketers....already pakistan itna badnaam ha chalo thori rating aur barh jaye gi... ;D
I heard about it...SO disappointing :(

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
Thanks brother ... Hows bhabhi doing ?? Is she getting used to the cold weather here ?
Yeah bro, she is doing good and getting used to the environment and the weather still :) Soon it will be snow and -30 brrrrr...I gotta get her a winter jacket still :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
saggit19 said:
helo everyone

how many people can actually see their address disappeared this week?? could u plz come forward and share??

i am aware that the address disappearance might not even mean anything, but that is the only thing I can see changed on our case..so wanted to inquire.

??? ??? ???

thank you everyone!!
inshallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goodnewsss is on d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
now be happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yeah bro, she is doing good and getting used to the environment and the weather still :) Soon it will be snow and -30 brrrrr...I gotta get her a winter jacket still :)
U should've bought the winter jacket the day she landed in TO, I'm surprised Abhi tak nahi lee!! :D

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
sawera said:
My second Birthday whtout my Hubby :( :( :( Hope he'll b here in Canada before our Anniversary ;)Inshallaha
awwwwwwwwww dnt worryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

inshallaHHHHHHHHHH EVEYTHNG HAPPENS FOR SOME GOOD REASONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

N U LL BE THERE WID HIM INSHALLLA ON UR ANIVERSARYYYYYYYYY

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
u really think so bro
did ur address disappear 2 b4 u got the ppr
Definitely!! I used to think it has no connection whatsoever but it does for sure! My address disappeared this week too!!

B

bestplace4u

tuco said:
kia hua bhaiya...khwab ma canada tou nahi pohanch gaye thay ;D
nahi bhai main khawab main tou sirf Amir, Asif aur Salman ko hi dekhta hoon aaj kal.
ab sab inko bura bhala keh rahe hain but I say k ismain inka koi fault nahi.
yeh mulk bana hi sirf corruption or terrorism k liye hai.
ab in logon ne corruption karli tou konsa gunah kardiya.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Dear Sister, with due respect, I totally disagree with your vision about chcI timeline...

Do you really think timeline is gone up because we did raise our voices as a community - how can you prove this? To me, your given statement is an example of this: This world is blind--how can I explain?

Actually we are like the pigeon who closes his eyes to shut out the sight of the cat when the cat comes to eat him. Of course, the cat remains, and the poor pigeon realizes it only when the cat takes hold of him.

btw... we started complaining when timeline was at 22 months (you are welcome to browse old threads - they are still present on this forum).

On a positive note, I think, it happened because of our complains, now they have started taking smaller jumps of two months (22 months to 24 months and now 26 months) in their case processing timeline rather than taking bigger jumps of six months (i.e. 16 months to 22 months) in one go;
Brother Ranjah.....i disagree before .....i disagree today .......as well how com u r so Positive tht bz of ur complains they have started taking smaller jump (how can u prove this) :mad:......(when a person suffer from a fever if he goes to the doctor or not he 'll b good in a week....same wht cic if a person has sponser their number will come 15 months/16 or 19 ...its not bz of complain thinge nothing to do wht it keep tht on side.......Plus i'm not a pigeon who closes eyes n get scared lyk u.......n if u realy think u r Pigeon then ask ur wife to fly n come to u ........i'm a human being n i have a sense tht most of them r getting done earlier (all bz of this forum we can judge)but if i was not (forum)then i was little bit worried......so who r to invite me on this thread lol :mad: .........last tym u complain so where r u sitting still on same board :eek:.