+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
It's other way around I must say Canada main Shaadi kaala paani ki saza, all these BS from them making me more strong on withdrawing my application :)
agree with canada ma shadi kala pani ki saza...but you avoid thinking of withdrawing your app...IshaAllah you'll be through this pain soon

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
well you know what it means ............. every time applicants will ask MP's or CHC-ISB to finalize their application ............ they will send them the link for processing time frame of 26 months and refuse to do anything .......... the problem is that our community in Canada is a big bag of garbage ......... they wont come out and this is what happens to slaves in Canada
they should do it the way pakistanis did in London last year and then UK's immigration minister had to visit pakistan immediately to resolve the issue...and spouses started getting their visas quicker

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
simba said:
ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa many many many congrats ...

Thank you simba! =)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
humpakwatan said:
I would still not recommend withdrawing since all this 2 years of waiting time will go to a complete waste.

If you are thinking of withdrawing the application so just leave the application be..and continue with your life plans as if you had withdrawn or did not apply at all. And ask wife to come live with you in Pakistan because that is what you will end up doing anyway if you withdraw.

Attend the 2 hour interview in Islamabad without a worry in mind since it doesn't affect you with a mindset that you were going to withdraw anyway. If they refuse there's nothing to lose...if they approve then BONUS.

This way at least you will know your two or 3 year painful wait was not in vain.

Completely agree...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Lets take it this way....26 months is the WORST CASE SCENARIO...Abhi bhi, there were very few, complicated cases which took 24 months or more on average...right? So this is based on the average it would take. Seems like they are speeding up, but this is their way of discouraging people from applying. Countries which have a lesser timeline, it clearly shows those countries are investing in Canada, and they ONLY want people from there...

Don't worry, inshAllah all of you will get through this very soon. Remember, 'If God brings you to it, He brings you though it'...You're all in my prayers :)

And I also think all those who are good at writing, PLEASE start writing to newspapers, letters to the editor, tv channels- where are all thw NGO's and human right activists?
I think I've even made up my mind as to what I want to do when I get to Canada...this is getting insane now- we need to stop people from generalizing Pakistani's and the Pakistani community and bring to notice that newly weds have the right and deserve to live together....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Lets take it this way....26 months is the WORST CASE SCENARIO...Abhi bhi, there were very few, complicated cases which took 24 months or more on average...right? So this is based on the average it would take. Seems like they are speeding up, but this is their way of discouraging people from applying. Countries which have a lesser timeline, it clearly shows those countries are investing in Canada, and they ONLY want people from there...

Don't worry, inshAllah all of you will get through this very soon. Remember, 'If God brings you to it, He brings you though it'...You're all in my prayers :)

And I also think all those who are good at writing, PLEASE start writing to newspapers, letters to the editor, tv channels- where are all thw NGO's and human right activists?
I think I've even made up my mind as to what I want to do when I get to Canada...this is getting insane now- we need to stop people from generalizing Pakistani's and the Pakistani community and bring to notice that newly weds have the right and deserve to live together....
Very well said!

Any word on your Passport? Does it show decision made on ecas?

H

humpakwatan

lionheart7 said:
What does it mean when address disappear from E CAS? does it have any significance?
It has no official significance. It is thought to be significant because sometimes the disappearance of address seems to show some activity and followup from CIC. The emphasis is on SOMETIMES and sometimes nothing.

We think its a glitch in system that allows you to see that immigration officer might have updated something in your immigration file in the background .

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
bhai app tu sahe ki match wale commentary kar rahe ho ;D ;D
when cricketers retire they start doing commentary on matches...same way i have retired from thinking positive about CIC :'(

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
hellllo all the dear memebers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a great greatttttttt news MashaALLAH

RECEIVED PP WITH VISA Allah ka shukar hai.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
simba said:

MashAllah! HEre is another good news to cheer everyone up...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

H

humpakwatan

simba said:

Congratulations Simba!

Also congratulations to mj1998!

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Wow so positive eh?? :p
yeah it's the power of positive thinking....height of positivity...lol...if they keep on increasing the islamabad timeline, i'll be more positive next year like saying "Allah kare mera rePcc na aaye, Allah kare mera ReMed na aaye, Alla kare mera PPR na aaye" :'( :-\ ??? :-[ :(