Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v all r expecting our PPR on da way ,
cuz address was disappeared but dont know CHC was playing wid us 24 to 26 months.

jason kenney tere ghar mai kabhi kisi nai shadi nai ki kya? ham ne tera kya bigara he jo hum se badla le raha he

saying , shadi karna eik ghalti , aur shadi kar k CHC apply karney ko kya kahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

H

humpakwatan

ftpr said:
v all r expecting our PPR on da way ,
cuz address was disappeared but dont know CHC was playing wid us 24 to 26 months.

jason kenney tere ghar mai kabhi kisi nai shadi nai ki kya? ham ne tera kya bigara he jo hum se badla le raha he

saying , shadi karna eik ghalti , aur shadi kar k CHC apply karney ko kya kahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
PK mein Shadi = Kalaa pani ki saza

:(

This is just torture!!!!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I feel like uttering profanity now .......... we are third highest in the world now ..... in longest processing times
they just update :eek: nothing to do wht it..... ..... but still most of the cases takes 16 to 19 months........(The best is yet to come believe) :D

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
ayeshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa many many many congrats ...

B

bestplace4u

humpakwatan said:
PK mein Shadi = Kalaa pani ki saza

:(

This is just torture!!!!
It's other way around I must say Canada main Shaadi kaala paani ki saza, all these BS from them making me more strong on withdrawing my application :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
It's other way around I must say Canada main Shaadi kaala paani ki saza, all these BS from them making me more strong on withdrawing my application :)
Mere bhai khena asan hota hai aur karna muskil.......its not easy to withdraw ........i dnt think anybody have such a guts to do it.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
they just update :eek: nothing to do wht it..... ..... but still most of the cases takes 16 to 19 months........(The best is yet to come believe) :D
well you know what it means ............. every time applicants will ask MP's or CHC-ISB to finalize their application ............ they will send them the link for processing time frame of 26 months and refuse to do anything .......... the problem is that our community in Canada is a big bag of garbage ......... they wont come out and this is what happens to slaves in Canada

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
CHC is just playing with our emotions. i m worried about my daughter. she misses her father .plz pray for me and my daughter.GOD bless his blessing on us

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Mere bhai khena asan hota hai aur karna muskil.......its not easy to withdraw ........i dnt think anybody have such a guts to do it.
Well .... I have pretty similar feeling .... like ........ i wish I would have been on work permit over here ................. nothing against those who hold work permit .......... but its taking only 3 to 4 months i guess for them to get a visa and then workpermit over here .....

Stupid iiiii should have called my wife over here on student visa ............ to hell with it .............

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I seriously thought the timeline would go down :'( magar afsos...
so sweet bhai .....ur wife is wht u..... but u still :'(

B

bestplace4u

sawera said:
for me its easy, I have other options too, i m just watching this crap bcuz of my family, I have told everyone in my family, If they are not satisfied with the interview, I wont let them put a stamp of rejection on my history.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
well you know what it means ............. every time applicants will ask MP's or CHC-ISB to finalize their application ............ they will send them the link for processing time frame of 26 months and refuse to do anything .......... the problem is that our community in Canada is a big bag of garbage ......... they wont come out and this is what happens to slaves in Canada
So True ....... I think there must be a shoe waiting for him some where ............ pretty soon ............

H

humpakwatan

bestplace4u said:
I would still not recommend withdrawing since all this 2 years of waiting time will go to a complete waste.

If you are thinking of withdrawing the application so just leave the application be..and continue with your life plans as if you had withdrawn or did not apply at all. And ask wife to come live with you in Pakistan because that is what you will end up doing anyway if you withdraw.

Attend the 2 hour interview in Islamabad without a worry in mind since it doesn't affect you with a mindset that you were going to withdraw anyway. If they refuse there's nothing to lose...if they approve then BONUS.

This way at least you will know your two or 3 year painful wait was not in vain.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
hmmm agree..........MP's :mad: :mad: :mad: useless.