Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Novemeber sa pehla ajaiii gha PPRS
INSHALLAH , bro

Rab chahe tu aaj b a sakta hai , bas dua kro ...kami nhi uss ke barghaa main kesi b cheeez ke.

B

bestplace4u

anso said:
INSHALLAH , bro

Rab chahe tu aaj b a sakta hai , bas dua kro ...kami nhi uss ke barghaa main kesi b cheeez ke.
Anso bhai aap bhi yeh amal karo jo main ayesha aur Alpha kar rahe hain,
Forum pe roz aake poochna hai k any good news ya aaj bhi koi good news nahi saath main yeh emo bhi bana na hai ???
yeh hamari Aamil Ainy baba ka totka hai :D

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
Forum pe roz aake poochna hai k any good news ya aaj bhi koi good news nahi saath main yeh emo bhi bana na hai ???

Hahaha good one! :D

A

alpha1980

bestplace4u said:
:p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Lol good one bro! Keep it up! :D

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Day :- thursday

Time :- 3 : 27 PM

Aaj etni khmoooshi kyoun hai :-\

Any Good News ???

A

alpha1980

anso said:

Time :- 3 : 27 PM

Aaj etni khmoooshi kyoun hai :-\

Any Good News ???

Time :- 3 : 29 PM

KOI PPR Nahi aya is lia khamoshiiii ha ::)

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:

Time :- 3 : 29 PM

KOI PPR Nahi aya is lia khamoshiiii ha ::)
CHC -isb walay phir say kaheen apny " kuta pan " py tu nahi utar aye :-X

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:

you did not seek authorized from the inventor of Totka (Ainy), a special permit was required els the ghostly spirits may not work and to my understanding there is nowhere she granted the permission to all of you ..............so put a full stop on this illegal activity ........... her rights are protected under charter of totaka rights of Canada .......... now the triad (all three of you infringing her copy rights) must wake up, follow the formal authorization process to reap desired results ............:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
Dear became-a-loner,
PLease don't forget that there are many other who had also applied for the spousal immigration visa, so please keep the language as sophisticated as possible so not to hurt the families by writing something which may be troublesome for the one waiting for the loved ones. Thank you.

Dear mainbucha,
I guess you have not review couple of pages where he mentioned what he plans to do.

In response to Quote from: pakivette on October 19

This is what Mr. loner wrote.

LOL about the jails ................. Thank you and please continue to do so, this is probably the best time to take out your frustration ....... I have a plan to write all kind of nasty mails once I am done with CHC-ISB

Mr Iftikhar ............. I appreciate your concern and I am compelled to assure you (which was not necessary otherwise) that I would never do anything to hurt the process of spousal immigration from my home country ............. and I myself happen to work for Govt where my mandate includes (but not limited to ) dealing with complains against one of Govt programs so I fully understand how to write to them and what words bite them or not .........when i say "nasty" the level and definition of the word is different from your perception (which probably entails some usage of foul language that ended up scaring you)............. so take it easy and if by "sophistication" you meant to tone down my expression, rest assure that I possess the required skill to diplomatically communicate the idea with substance and style .........if you still wish to think that I would screw up things for spousal immigration ........ I will leave that idea to the wilderness of your imagination...... hope it helps calm your feverish nerves and the goodnight sleep shall continue tonight and beyond.......... :)

and please note that I did try to ignore your comments but the circumstantial evidence being quoted above (the ill conceived characterization I mean) asked for a bare minimum response ........ dont mean to open up an argument as we are already in enough pain of our own. May God bless all of us and this process of immigration at the same time

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
you did not seek authorized from the inventor of Totka (Ainy), a special permit was required els the ghostly spirits may not work and to my understanding there is nowhere she granted the permission to all of you ..............so put a full stop on this illegal activity ........... her rights are protected under charter of totaka rights of Canada .......... now the triad (all three of you infringing her copy rights) must wake up, follow the formal authorization process to reap desired results ............:)
Ainy Ka lawyer aa Gaya bae.. :eek: