+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Big time congratulations to TOR-WI, PAPAH and Pakivette. Wish you happy life ahead.

TOR-WI tu cha gi hy :) Sound like three of them (Khan,Tor-wi-Saggit19) had made some strategic plan together. First khan sister got PPR then in two week now Tor-Wi, Saggit sister ap ko piche chor dya.

Tor-Wi you didnt tell us if your address was missing or no?.

A

alpha1980

pappah said:
dear forum members
by the grace of allah we got our ppr today..
our timeline is
spouse sponsorhsip(wife)
app filed may 02, 2010
aor july 07, 2010
re imm forms july 09,2011 receivd july 24.(i was using my address in canada) maild on july 27
remed issued aug 09, 2011 recevd on aug 24(again in canada)
remed done on sept 06 from hamid latif hospital lahore(wife had to go to lahore from khi)
call from can high commission to my wife on sept 23 and oct 01 enquiring when u had ur meds as they cant see it in the system..on oct 01 they tell my wife ppr is being sent and if u have askd hamid latif hospital send us the tracking number with passport.
(also remember since they called on sept 23, my wife had been calling the hospital in lahore and they've been makiin dumb excuses that the lady who mails is sick and call tomorrow.
today one of my old uni friend in lahore is going there to ask them when have they ACTUALLY maild it to New delhi.
AT 12 PM TODAY MY WIFE RECEIVES HER PPR in karachi(as we maild and faxed on sept 12 mailing address to karachi).
ALHAMDOLILLAH.
saqib
ps. she will be mailing it today or tomorrow after checkin with them again in the evening if theyve maild them so we can also write the tracking number to islamabad.
Congratttssssssssss

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
Tor-wi said:
Thanks babe ;D
;)
;D np .... just remember us in ur parys .....
n best of luck to both of u for the days to come ...... :D

A

alpha1980

Tor-wi said:
Salam to all my brothers and sisters here

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

App filed: March 2010
Re-PCC: June 2011
Re-Med: June 2011
PPR: October 2011

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

Many many cingrattssss Torwiiiiii i m so happy for your hubbys PPR

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Tor-wi said:
hehe...thank you so much sister ..may yours will be done soon too ameen
ameennnnnnnnnnnn

A

alpha1980

tkaa said:
hello everyone!!!!! Today I got my passport back with visa. I am so excited. Thanks to all forum members. It wouldn't have been possible with out your endless support and inspiration. I'm Planning to land this Friday inshallah. Thank you very much.
Congratts Tkaaaaa.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Big time congratulations to TOR-WI, PAPAH and Pakivette. Wish you happy life ahead.

TOR-WI tu cha gi hy :) Sound like three of them (Khan,Tor-wi-Saggit19) had made some strategic plan together. First khan sister got PPR then in two week now Tor-Wi, Saggit sister ap ko piche chor dya.

Tor-Wi you didnt tell us if your address was missing or no?.
Tor-wi said:
My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

one 2 ka 4 .... here is a reaspon to the question
the adderss did go missing :)
i dont think it is a glitch ....... it happen and sooner or later we get a letter from them

A

alpha1980

pakivette said:
Hello Everyone, so here is the update from my side and we have received PPR request today

AOR- AUG 27 2010
RE PCC & IMM FORM SUBMIT JULY 24
RE MEDICAL JULY 16
PPR on October 3rd
Congratulations... Wish u good luck

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
i have a question for anyones to answer...

when my husband went back to pakistan he didnt have his passport the states had it and so he traveled on traveling documents and when he landed in Pakistan they stamped his traveling documents and took it without giving us a copy or anything. now the immg needs proof that he landed in Pakistan on the date that he provided on the application including boarding pass and ticket receipt but that is not enough and dunno how to get that traveling document. i called pia and asked for a passenger list but they dont go back 6 years which was exactly april 28 2005. so what can i do?

please help......

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
i have a question for anyones to answer...

when my husband went back to pakistan he didnt have his passport the states had it and so he traveled on traveling documents and when he landed in Pakistan they stamped his traveling documents and took it without giving us a copy or anything. now the immg needs proof that he landed in Pakistan on the date that he provided on the application including boarding pass and ticket receipt but that is not enough and dunno how to get that traveling document. i called pia and asked for a passenger list but they dont go back 6 years which was exactly april 28 2005. so what can i do?

please help......
May be your husband should try to dig into FIA immigration section records since they are the one's whos should have the documents.

Felicitations to all those who recevied PPR requests...:)

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
tweety44 said:
congratulations to all who got their ppr..........
hamara kia ho gha :-[
INSHLLAH ... sis .... jaldi ho jay gha ....
dont worrie :) we just hav to wait ....

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010