Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
aww NAHH I REALLY HOPE IT MEANS SOMETHING ....
bestplace4u said:
i think there was nothing special in it, it disappeared for several people at the same time, and then came back up.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPH said:
I got reply from chc Islambad, they are saying , your application is finalized and documents would be returned in coming days....................... :)
CONGRATES!

B

bestplace4u

Ella Habibi said:
aww NAHH I REALLY HOPE IT MEANS SOMETHING ....

ya that is what i am thinking, my address was gone as well and came back up with everyone else.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
ya that is what i am thinking, my address was gone as well and came back up with everyone else.
That is true but they can't be working on all files at the same time!!! Can they?

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Did you send you rePCC already? Whats the latest?
Hi Wesbro . Yes i did send my repcc on Sep 15 and they received on Sep 16. After that its quiet no news from CHC . My paki address was disappear since Ramadan but it came back yesterday. I hope ill have some good news soon. Anyways congraats about your wifer i heard she is coming on sunday... Goodluck thanks much

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Congrats swera and mfawad, please remember all of ur in prayers.
Mashallah happy reunion.
BHAI APP KAI MOO MAI GEE SHAKAR,,,,CHOCALATES,,,,,BUT I HAVEN RECEIVED ANYTHING HOPE I WILL SOON INSHALLAHM,,,APP NAI GALTE SAI MUJAI CONGRATE KAR DIYA INSTEAD OF PPH. :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
BHAI APP KAI MOO MAI GEE SHAKAR,,,,CHOCALATES,,,,,BUT I HAVEN RECEIVED ANYTHING HOPE I WILL SOON INSHALLAHM,,,APP NAI GALTE SAI MUJAI CONGRATE KAR DIYA INSTEAD OF PPH. :p
:p oh yah congrats pph as well
Swera sis tumain bhi mubarik ho inshallah ;D

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
Bestplace bro whats up from your side? Any new update?
no bhai no news from my side,only that i was in Prague last week :D, what about u

A

alpha1980

In week 4 days only u can expect that PPR will be at your door and those days are

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

Rest of days like Friday is half day of CHC so u cannot expect that they do something, Saturday , Sunday--- CHC closed
Monday ---- CHC start back to work and forward mail to TCS.