+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hi Guys, just want to share something with u-I have seen that most of us having address disappearing issue, but you know what ,according to my experience I think when ever they updates your file, I mean review or any updates happen address gets disappeared
My BFD was Sept.21.2011.and on sept 20 my add. Disappeared and I check rite now it is back again. This is just an idea so plzzzzzzz comments.
I find this forum is helping us a lot.
Thanks every body,
saggit19 said:
I agree with u bro.
AS PER OUR CAIPS the officer issued a request of forms and pcc on our file on aug 13 and our address disapeared around the same time.
and then after a month it finally disappeared again this tuesday i.e on 20th, and im thinking inshAllah they would have placed our updated pcc and forms on file..
so even though tooday th address came back for a lot of people, the duration for which the address disappeared is different for each one..for some it was 3 weeks, month, a week or just few days..so i am thinking it might not be glitch afer all. :-X
Another good example is on Aug 17th (Day before coming back to Canada) I checked my ecase from PK and address was missing than on Aug 18th night upon arriving in Canada I checked again and it was back.
Then on Aug 22 (Monday) it was missing and came back on the same day. When I send email on Aug 26th I received a reply and 2nd line was saying “Documents from Applicants received, opened and placed on file on Aug 17th and on Aug 22nd respectively”. Now that is how I start to realize the ecase address power :) It went again on Aug 29th and came back today and email response I have 2 days ago File is in Q to be reviewed which I am sure they have reviewed my file during this time because they did not talk about interview this time.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,I wish k hum sab koi good news suny.I am prying ,they don't ask anything else cuz I am almost dead with the chc-isb waiting period.Allaha kary kuch acha ho,

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
sawera said:
MY HUBBY ADDRESS ALSO DISAPPEARD N ITS BACK BUT WE HAVE SENDED THEM FAX FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS ALMOST 4 MONTH AGO BUT STILL ITS SAME.
my address is also back wd the updated address that i requested on 10 august 2011

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
atlast ......
my address is back too n alhamdolilah it is the updated one that i requested on 10 august 2011
i got an email reply on 13 september that says my file is in que for initial review......
kab hoga ya initial review??? my file got transferred to islamabad on 7 oct 2010 n medical got expired on 12 august 2011

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
MIKE9292 said:
Hi

How long it total took you for the process.

I applied in September 2010 mississauga. File was transfered in October 2010.

NO letter or any sort of contact with my wife.
Thanks
my time line is almost same to urs.my case was applied in august 2010 n file got transferred to islamabad on 7 oct 2010 but no contact of any kind wd me as well so i guess i am not alone......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maham noor said:
atlast ......
my address is back too n alhamdolilah it is the updated one that i requested on 10 august 2011
i got an email reply on 13 september that says my file is in que for initial review......
kab hoga ya initial review??? my file got transferred to islamabad on 7 oct 2010 n medical got expired on 12 august 2011
Very soon, they have started to work on Sept/Oct 2010 files now...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Hi,

Hope you are doing well with your hubby beside you :) ENJOY rest of the trip and bring back lots of memories with you. I am glad to hear you are having fun!

The applicants whose files were transfered to Islamabad in Sept/Oct 2010 have started to receive rePCC and IMM forms request so you can get an idea about where you stand in that situation :) and as for my wife she lands on Sunday InshAllah!

R.Mujgani said:
hey guys after a long time im back on the site
im having a blast wit my hubby :) Shukur Allah
but im worried coz we havent received any news from the embassy
n i mailed them twice before i came to karachi n they didnt reply
n now that im here i emailed them two days ago they still havent replied
my husbands address is disappeared??????

help?
my husband wants to go to Islamabad but i now its a waste of time
coz they wont do anything about it.....n also there is a girl here she is comin from Germany
n she has told the embassy tht her husband is goin crazy lol n has warned the embassy n now after only 5 months is startin his case n he is soon leaving wit his wife

Is this stupid or wat?

but anyways
wat do u think i should do? Wesbhai help? n has ur wife reached Edmonton or still waiting :)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
just to clarify ....are you guys talking about the address on the site when you check your status of the case....but i have not seen at any time my address disappear ...what does that indicate?

but i talk to my mp and he says tell me things that my case is being dealth with and so when ever documents or medicals needs to be done he tells me...and for his medical, last time he was requested to do a re-medical was last yr in the summer...and below is the example of what my status is online:...so please guide me in what stage i am in and also on the 30th of sept my mp will contact the embassy on my stautus update because it has been over 24 months...so please pray.....

We started processing (hubbys name) application on September 30, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

this has been here since prob 1 year and a half..no change but things have been updated told by my mp...

i was told by someone not to keep checking the status because it delays the process!

A

alpha1980

resham said:
Hi,I wish k hum sab koi good news suny.I am prying ,they don't ask anything else cuz I am almost dead with the chc-isb waiting period.Allaha kary kuch acha ho,
InshAllah Sub achaa hoghaa.

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
My wife already has the VISA and all her documents what else could they be working on? :S And there are like so many member who it happened to all at once! I think it was just an upgrade atleast this time...
Even after the visa etc the file is still active as the person has to be landed etc or not landed within the time given thus the visa expires and so on and so forth. Even though to us the file has been closed coz the visa is issued but the government paper work and processes do not stop at that point which could be the background updates that are taking place in ecas file system maybe moving from one queue to next to update further. That is my guess anyway.

But I am so sure the address disappearance has to do with the file being updated in the background whether or not we see the update result in a ppr or any other form.