+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MIKE9292 said:
Hi

How long it total took you for the process.

I applied in September 2010 mississauga. File was transfered in October 2010.

NO letter or any sort of contact with my wife.
Thanks
Yep thats normal, she should be receiving rePCC and request for IMM forms shortly though. They have started to work on Sept/Oct 2010 files...

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
MIKE9292 said:
Hi

How long it total took you for the process.

I applied in September 2010 mississauga. File was transfered in October 2010.

NO letter or any sort of contact with my wife.
Thanks

I have same time line as yours, you should email them and ask about the status. You should mention that you haven't receive any kind of AOR or letter yet. They will definitely reply back with the file # .

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
wes786 said:
Yep thats normal, she should be receiving rePCC and request for IMM forms shortly though. They have started to work on Sept/Oct 2010 files...
how do u know that what files are they working on?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khloud said:
how do u know that what files are they working on?
Experience!!! :) I have been on this website for the last two years and have a pretty good idea about the whole process. Files that were transfered to Islamabad in Sept/October 2010 have started to receive their first requested documents according to the applicants on this forum, so you should expect something soon...

T

tweety44

wes786 said:
WES BRO PLZ HELP..
today i got reply from chc..

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tweety44 said:
WES BRO PLZ HELP..
today i got reply from chc..

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.
Decision making officer basically makes a decision on your case whether to issue VISA, to Decline(god Forbid) or to call the person for an interview. Do not send any documents voluntarily right now or else the file can go back in the queue to be reviewed again or background checks again.

T

tweety44

My address is back after 4 weeks...DONT KNOW KIA HONEY WALA HAI AB.. IS CHC NE NEEND HARAM KAR RAKHI HAI ???

T

tweety44

wes786 said:
Decision making officer basically makes a decision on your case whether to issue VISA, to Decline(god Forbid) or to call the person for an interview. Do not send any documents voluntarily right now or else the file can go back in the queue to be reviewed again or background checks again.
Ok im still waiting for re_pcc & re_medical.. yeh email kuch ajeeb si hai..

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
tweety44 said:
My address is back after 4 weeks...DONT KNOW KIA HONEY WALA HAI AB.. IS CHC NE NEEND HARAM KAR RAKHI HAI ???
My hubby's address is back too...should I email again? my last email was Sept 9th which they ahve replied saying still waiting for review :eek:

T

tweety44

Tor-wi said:
My hubby's address is back too...should I email again? my last email was Sept 9th which they ahve replied saying still waiting for review :eek:
hmmm merey husband kafi time se email kar rahe thay.. unki last email ka reply last month main aya tha ke ur file is in queue for initial review.. after that before 3 days he emailed them aur aj reply aya aur address bhi re_appear ho gaya.... i think apko bhi email karni chahiye hopefully reply ajae.

T

tweety44

wes786 said:
Since you applied (May 2010) have you received anything other than AOR(+supp form)?
last year august main aor+supp forms ke baad mujhe koi request nahi mili..

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
tweety44 said:
hmmm merey husband kafi time se email kar rahe thay.. unki last email ka reply last month main aya tha ke ur file is in queue for initial review.. after that before 3 days he emailed them aur aj reply aya aur address bhi re_appear ho gaya.... i think apko bhi email karni chahiye hopefully reply ajae.
Alright....I will email them on Monday...hopefully the address theory is true...thanks hunny

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tweety44 said:
last year august main aor+supp forms ke baad mujhe koi request nahi mili..
hmm may they won't require your updated imm forms and you might receive remedical + PPR together. Lets hope thats the case InshAllah. Decision making is the last step ofcourse unless they sent you the wrong reply :S